Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow (1887 Views)

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa / She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by oloyeagbaakin(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
There is this girl have been pestering to give me sex in our relationship but she refused we even fought over it. All of a sudden she just told me that she is ready for what i want that i should prepare to give her sex even without protection. What do you think is going on? Should i go on with it?
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by herzern(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
And does that warrant a Nairaland thread..??

Kids!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Pasidon(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Run ur ass off.. And then look for better things to do with ur time... I guess u are equally broke cosif u ain't u won't be so sex starved
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:
There is this girl have been pestering to give me sex in our relationship but she refused we even fought over it. All of a sudden she just told me that she is ready for what i want that i should prepare to give her sex even without protection. What do you think is going on? Should i go on with it?

Never accept. She is having Hiv virus.

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Reminds me of one of my friends, she said condom sex dosnt count
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Bros let her come first. She may not come in spite of the promise.
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by oloyeagbaakin(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Bros let her come first. She may not come in spite of the promise.

Dem no born her well
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
Where have you been?
Did you see my PMs?
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by leahcimzil: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Post below me
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by leahcimzil: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Oloye omode akin

There i fixed yur name
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Where have you been?
Did you see my PMs?
I got banned.. My mail is not working
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by konkonbilo(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Na this kind tread dey make bbmpin n sexkillz de para. OP I think you're related to mamageee.
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by konkonbilo(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Na this kind tread dey make bbmpin n sexkillz de para. OP I think you're related to mamageee. undecided
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
I got banned.. My mail is not working
Which **** banned you? grin
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Which **** banned you? grin
Lol I don't even know, they just wrote.. A moderator banned you, blah blah blah
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
Lol I don't even know, they just wrote.. A moderator banned you, blah blah blah
At least you can still quote.
They banned my other account till 2029.
We need democracy on NL too.

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

At least you can still quote.
They banned my other account till 2029.
We need democracy on NL too.
2029?? For real What was your offense?
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
2029?? For real What was your offense?
Spam sad
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Spam sad
awwch sorry about that
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
awwch sorry about that
cry cry
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2016
My advice..Go with ur own condom
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by obo389(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2016
herzern:
And does that warrant a Nairaland thread..??

Kids!

pls epp me ask him.
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by daewoorazer(m): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2016
leahcimzil:
Oloye omode akin

There i fixed yur name

Bahahahauauauauauahahahahahahahahahahaua
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by macdon4all(m): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Kiss and tell moda f**kers!!
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Blessograo(f): 3:06am On Dec 13, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:
Bruh! She's probably pregnant. But seriously you no get sense for you to say it publicly
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Aniker(f): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Generals03:

Inherently says a lot about you too.
"Show me your friend and I would tell you who you are"

I assume you and your friends are perhaps carriers of HIV already.
Why did you chose to be a troll
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by firstking01(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:

Dem no born her well
Lwkmf, nigerian girls and disapointment are like bread and butter....she might end up giving you a well constructive excuse why she can't make it again...but wait, do you really have to go this extend to get laid by a girl you call your girlfriend?...you said you 've been begging her for sex?, God4bid bad thing...it's either she's been friendzoning you or you are simply the side guy.
Re: She Promised To Give Me Sex Tomorrow by Splinz(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:

She's right you know.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help She Has Friendzoned Me. / Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance / Town Wia Pussy Are For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.