Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] (49566 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Check Out The N352 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch DJ Cuppy Wants For Christmas / Olamide’s Baby Mama Flaunt Wedding Ring, Is Olamide Secretly Married? (pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by rattlesnake(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2016
i no loves her
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by koolcat: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2016
holluwai:
Marry your fathers wealth nah....olodo

You never ready.
OYA ENTER THE BUS

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Soo85: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
Your PROBLEM is a PROBLEM undecided
1000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by LordBaelish: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin

crazy nigga!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2016
An Ipod will never do An Afonja trust me.
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by OliveCynosure(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin
who is this?
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Izen: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

*slow clap* what am intelligent comment. So what's the end game for you? What do you achieve after you've made all these moves? Boast to God that you were the head of your home or what exactly?
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Jay542:
Come and marry me naa wink I'm single sad
Who nor like better thing ? grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Believe7(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
TunezMedia:

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola, has made her marriage wish known.

Cuppy hinted this much via her snapchat handle where she shared a snap tagged “I want a wedding”.

This post and her earlier post of a loved-up photo of herself with Nigerian International and Westbrom striker, Victor Anichebe, lend credence to the fact of the brewing love case between the duo, as well as sparking rumours of an imminent wedding date.

Tho Anichebe has been mum about the relationship, Cuppy’s social media posts confirm it has remained steady. She has continued to show solidarity for the soccer star and his club, and also with her England visits.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/dj-cuppy-wants-to-get-married-pics.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

victor anichebe plays for Sunderland N not westbrom.. Ogar take note N dont misinform us pls..
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2016
villareal15:
Ok baby, I'll think about it
angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
Who nor like better thing ? grin
Lol. I've been single for too long now, I have to settle downgrin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by freeborn76(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

I just pity you, what a shame

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. I've been single for too long now, I have to settle downgrin
I see.....so you don't mind settling down with her grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
I see.....so you don't mind settling down with her grin
Why would I mind? Make the future settle biko
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Malayy(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Jay542:

Too much hate in 1 postangry

I pray your father will be a billionaire so someone can tell your sister all these things.
amen.. I claim it too..
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Jay542:

Why would I mind? Make the future settle biko
grin grin I want to be like you when I grow up
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by jahsharon: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

I bind all spirits of poverty in your life in the name of Jesus. All witches from your mother's village who have combined with the witches from your father's village, I call Holy Ghost Fire to burn them into aches. Die by Fire, Die by Fire.

If you marry the poor Sikira that sells liquor and herbs at the Iyana-Ipaja garage, if you give her instruction, she may tell you to go and chop shit, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow because she can break a big bottle of Alomo or your head and stab you multiple times on your buttocks, then you will know that it is not financial status that determines a person's attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by KingRex1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why is the love proclamation one sided.. Anichebe has been quiet.
Hope it won't all blow up in her face.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin I want to be like you when I grow up
Na easy thing nagrin

How's Xmas preparation going?
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Celeb with dem publicity of any damn action. I thumb up for those who are more discipline in and out social life, many of them have longlasting marriage..
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Malayy:
amen.. I claim it too..
Lol. Badman grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Danimighty7(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

For 700 million naira, i will not marry her

She being Yoruba is a big turnoff
Your Stupidity is Astonishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by willibounce1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

O Ja werey lara je. Kill yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Danimighty7:

Your Stupidity is Astonishing

Thanks my good friend

But, what is stutidity ??
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jay542:

Na easy thing nagrin

How's Xmas preparation going?
We are not preparing for xmas oo...we've postponed it....no xmas this year :'t
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Danimighty7(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Thanks my good friend

But, what is stutidity ??
I'm sorry my friend
I refuse to bander words with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by TVTKOKO(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
An Ipod will never do An Afonja trust me.
oh... Really?? undecided undecided Tell that to Peter okoye

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

guy, you dey vex!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Junk journalism again.

Victor anichebe plays for Sunderland not westbrom
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by SaintzPeter(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good for her
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Viccur:
Anichebe plays for Sunderland or Westbrom?

Sunderland... Last bottom team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.