Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] (49565 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Check Out The N352 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch DJ Cuppy Wants For Christmas / Olamide’s Baby Mama Flaunt Wedding Ring, Is Olamide Secretly Married? (pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
Definitely grin
Carry me sef join body oogrin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by omolayomi06: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
TunezMedia:

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola, has made her marriage wish known.

Cuppy hinted this much via her snapchat handle where she shared a snap tagged “I want a wedding”.

This post and her earlier post of a loved-up photo of herself with Nigerian International and Westbrom striker, Victor Anichebe, lend credence to the fact of the brewing love case between the duo, as well as sparking rumours of an imminent wedding date.

Tho Anichebe has been mum about the relationship, Cuppy’s social media posts confirm it has remained steady. She has continued to show solidarity for the soccer star and his club, and also with her England visits.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/dj-cuppy-wants-to-get-married-pics.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3
the point is the rate at which ipob are getting the Yoruba girls is very alarming and their, parents did not allow a Yoruba guy to marry their girls , this ojoro must stop.
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by clemils1: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
get sense!
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Firstlady002(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

For 700 million naira, i will not marry her

She being Yoruba is a big turnoff
Oh no! You're just bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by AkinPhysicist: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
cool Ugandans have invaded this thread with their spirit of hate - spits on the wandering nomads from the East. Meanwhile Anichebe is a mediocre footballer - the gal can do better. cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Almand: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin
Sorry for ur case. since she out of your league, u can post your frustration online
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by KingSarzy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Be hating on someone that your father bank account is her offering..... Even the small one ur dad get e don put am for mmm (3k).....e don red for you
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by jenex(f): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

For 700 million naira, i will not marry her

She being Yoruba is a big turnoff
experience wit Yoruba guys have made me de taste them gosh
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
jenex:
experience wit Yoruba guys have made me de taste them gosh

You love to date them or you hate to date them ??
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by aviazuva: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good luck.
Its better than Baby mama
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Deejay777(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

i respect u o, eyan mayweather

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Sunglow: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

She can't marry you, you are not in her League!
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by 4watever: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

In poverty you were born, in poverty you shall die. Along with the pigs that liked your post.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by hammerT: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

seun osewa, u did not complain about the people liking this post Oooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by arabianights: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Seriously, the likes you received proves we are surrounded by sick people.
Here you are boasting of your violent tendencies as well as defaming someone 's character... Clearly by your chosen words, you are bitter about your state and you are also not mentally stable.
Yes! her dad is a billionaire... And you know her yet no one knows you and no one should know such a bitter mentally deranged individual.
We are so ugh surrounded by bitter angry, dangerous and diabolical people. Get real, get a life and get healed

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by arabianights: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
4watever:

In poverty you were born, in poverty you shall die. Along with the pigs that liked your post.
amen, brother, amen just imagine the likes he received. We really need to be careful and prayerful.this should give all of us an idea as to the state of mind of people around us. So sad

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by arabianights: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
shine12:

Cant believe 25 people likes this.
by my last count, the evil one had 76 likes. We are in trouble. Evil every where... Mm

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by hammerT: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Just becos she wants to marry an igbo man see the hatred, yet these people(yoruba men) will be running to the East for wife, like their life depends on it.

See the way this one, wants to die. I say it that yoruba men marrying igbo women do it out of envy and hate, nothing else.
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by discman2k2(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time.

I love u bro!! Me sef i no dey lyk tolerate Bullshit frm all dis dem Gender-equality women. Den no wan get respect for man wey go provide house keep, protection & upgrade their public image & rating. Some women are mostly confused sha.

NB: Quote me not dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by newdawn2017(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

re u telling us here d@ u re abusive & violent?? If u can't cope with such lady, quietly & kindly out r divorce. & abuse here in anyway. If u ask me, I think d@ would be very immature of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.