Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. (7768 Views)

Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sam Mbakwe road

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
3rd Inland road

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ochiedike road

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nworie road. I will stop here for now while the liars should prove me wrong. Anybody who has not gone to Owerri recently should simply pay a visit. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria and has one of the fastest developing rate.

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by iphone12: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Nigerians are the funniest set of goons in the world. Most of them want to be like the USA citizens but act like one. The Okoroawusa dude still have his sorry life to loose.

his only goon has arrived. now posting one road from different directions and be naming them as he likes. all these nonsense he has been posting is just one road less that 2km of which other parts are equally bad, so what's the point. why so much deception in imo state.who did this to my once progressive imo state. it is disheartening that I am even in imo state at the moment, there is no road in owerri but somebody is hear with his lies and propaganda. they have not paid my dad since several months his pension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Presidiotbuhari: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
iphone12:

his only goon has arrived. now posting one road from different directions and locations and be naming them as he like. who did this to my once progressive imo state. it is disheartening that I am even in imo state at the moment, there is no road in owerri but somebody is hear with his lies and propaganda. they have not paid my dad since several months his pension.
^^^
Bro no sensible person on this forum takes abagworo serious. The guy is pathetic, he can defend the devil and exonorate him of any sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
iphone12:

his only goon has arrived. now posting one road from different directions and locations and be naming them as he like. who did this to my once progressive imo state. it is disheartening that I am even in imo state at the moment, there is no road in owerri but somebody is hear with his lies and propaganda. they have not paid my dad since several months his pension.

Lol. No 2 roads was posted here. I boldly stated that Rochas Okorocha has built more than 20 dual carriageways and I have posted about 6. I equally wrote over 400 schools

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Presidiotbuhari: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Before Rochas became governor, Owerri was always on the list of top 3 cleanest cities in Nigeria, and most times the cleanest. People, including me had public water supply in their homes almost always. In fact we rarely went to get water from private boreholes. Owerri had very wonderful road network which he has refused to maintain. Tell me what Rochas has been doing as governor
^^^
Rochas is an epitome of disaster

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by iphone12: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Bro no sensible person on this forum takes abagworo serious. The guy is pathetic, he can defend the devil and exonorate him of any sin.

i just dont want to get angry this afternoon. my school project at futo has been abandoned because i needed money but my dad is yet to receive any pension for close to 3yrs, my mother is facing the same thing. who brought this man to rule this ones successful state? my annoyance is that the nuisance kept posting a single road from different directions and be naming them all sorts of names. i am in owerri now and if he annoys me more i will go out with my camera phone and embarras him on this thread. the road he is posting is less than even 1km because the other side is still very bad while the other has been left like that since demolition. my uncle nearly killed himself because of his house that was demolished without notice nor compensation. what is all these?
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by WINNERMENTALITY: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
LOL Agbaworo u need help, pls visit imo state and stop recycling pictures from both side of the road for us...i am not from imo state but i know this places u posted morthan you, its like coming to Ago in Lagos to take pics to tell us how Lagos is developed or going to Onitsha to take pics to tell us how Anambra is developed.

All the pics u posted are
1. Contract did not start with rochas
2. One road in different direction.
3. Just owerri metropolitan
4. Most are Federal road,

Dont fail to show us pics of 600million Christmas tree bought by Rochas last year
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by chiscodedon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
that's to show how stupid some people here are, op posted a pix of a bridge rochas did that gulp upto billions of naira yet unused but have started cracking, you could'nt say anything about it u are here posting trash no one cares to see. Rochas is building road , good and fine but to what extent will it profit us after build substandard roads that cracks and break down after few months. you should start telling these politicians the truth,not lying and covering both those that can endanger the lives of the citizens to them. you don't play politics with everything.imagine if one had told the contractors or the owner of reigners church building that the construction and materials were substandard, lives would have been saved today.
how would u be playing politics with bridge heavy trucks are gonna ply on, do u want to cause havoc in future? u are here telling us works are going on the roads beside it, should it cause crack on the bridge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
8 to 10 lane highway ring road that will join the flyovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQYG_0EogM
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
iphone12:

i just dont want to get angry this afternoon. my school project at futo has been abandoned because i needed money but my dad is yet to receive any pension for close to 3yrs, my mother is facing the same thing. who brought this man to rule this ones successful state? my annoyance is that the nuisance kept posting a single road from different directions and be naming them all sorts of names. i am in owerri now and if he annoys me more i will go out with my camera phone and embarras him on this thread. the road he is posting is less than even 1km because the other side is still very bad while the other has been left like that since demolition. my uncle nearly killed himself because of his house that was demolished without notice nor compensation. what is all these?

I challenge you to show us any December 2016 photo. This is one of the hospitals.

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
I invite all Nairalanders who doubt me for any reason to just breeze into Owerri and confess. It's emerging as one of the finest cities in Africa.

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by iphone12: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
chiscodedon:
that's to show how stupid some people here are, op posted a pix of a bridge rochas did that gulp upto billions of naira yet unused but have started cracking, you could'nt say anything about it u are here posting trash no one cares to see. Rochas is building road , good and fine but to what extent will it profit us after build substandard roads that cracks and break down after few months. you should start telling these politicians the truth,not lying and covering both those that can endanger the lives of the citizens to them. you don't play politics with everything.imagine if one had told the contractors or the owner of reigners church building that the construction and materials were substandard, lives would have been saved today.
how would u be playing politics with bridge heavy trucks are gonna ply on, do u want to cause havoc in future? u are here telling us works are going on the roads beside it, should it cause crack on the bridge?

that is my annoyance. what do we gain with all these lies and coverup? nothing, but things are going bad everyday. this same guy keeping spewing rubbish thinking he can deceive some of us that are resident in imo state. what shall we gain with all these lies? what? look at the bridge that is yet to be used but it has already collapsed. why the coverup? i just dont want to be annoyed because my school project is still staring at me while someone is busy posting one short road and keep renaming it at every 1ometers when most of the roads in owerri as stil not in use because of bad areas. rochas pay my dad, i dont give a Bleep anymore but money for my school project. once am through, am leaving the state for good never to look. what is all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
I can remember vividly how chino posted the pictures of this same bridge, during the construction and how block was been used instead of concreat. Which abagworo, barem and asha80 denied anything of such. Whoever applys that bridge is on a suicide mission.... Some imo APC supporters are pathetic
if you can't show me where I did what you said I did then I suggest you keep your ignorance to yourself
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by chiefobdk(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abagworo:
Nworie road. I will stop here for now while the liars should prove me wrong. Anybody who has not gone to Owerri recently should simply pay a visit. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria and has one of the fastest developing rate.

Stop deviating from the fact. The bone of contention is the bridge with clear sign of fracture. . We all kno how this bridge was built with block

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/1817213/photo-proof-one-many-ways

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by DerideGull(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
The ninny named Abagworo was a subcontractor on the project. I guess Abagworo might have supplied the sands for the bridge construction.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
chiefobdk:

Stop deviating from the fact. The bone of contention is the bridge with clear sign of fracture. . We all kno how this bridge was built with block

Check
https://www.nairaland.com/1817213/photo-proof-one-many-ways

Do you actually believe what you just posted?
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is full view of the bridge and it's very self explanatory why it can't be used until joined with the road. The bridge itself is completed while its extension and joining to the road is uncompleted. It is needless posting manipulated photos and photoshops in order to play politics of jealousy.

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by chiefobdk(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Do you actually believe what you just posted?

Whether i believe it or not doesn't stop it from representing Wats on ground.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
The bridge is part of a bigger project which is an 8 lane expressway from Egbu via Egbeada to Onitsha road with 2 flyovers. The bridge is completed while the road as seen on this video is under construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQYG_0EogM
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by chiefobdk(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:
The ninny named Abagworo was a subcontractor on the project. I guess Abagworo might have supplied the sands for the bridge construction.

Dis one no follow for scheme of tins. .

He is just pouring out his frustration in his mental capacity
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by MyGeneration(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA / Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.