Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Decotech please refund as we agreed. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Decotech please refund as we agreed. (8273 Views)

Shippers’ Council To Enforce Demurrage Refund / Arik Air Is Yet To Refund Me For Flights They Cancelled Since 2016! / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by saudyarmani(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
uboma:

My advise to you,

Go back to your books boy.
Improve on your use of English language.
then, maybe I may engage you in further debates.
until then, go look for your mates to learn the Alphabets and how to write legibly.

You need to grow up , linguistic instructor,can see how matured you are kid,you have problems digesting words?? Haha I can come down to your level adolescent toddler....i guess I got the bad side of you... grin
Next time,listen well and good from both sides before u judge,you lack common wisdom/sense

I don't blame you anyway,not everyone got somthing upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
mrSTRYKS:
nawaoo ndia di very mean oh..ha cho iri nwaba..you wan hustle untop a brother hustle still yu no wan legit as the runs come cast you wan make him vomit cash wey him don add for business..first of all if you mayuwa or watever want to settle this peacefully take down this thread callin him a thief which he is not or maybe rename it if u must..DECOTEC is a level headed fellow to even allow you know his family home now you re threatening his mother..well get ready to settle with the police on that one..since u guys have done biz before nw peacefully but this time around your greed messed the deal up i think you should understand the economic situation and bear with him when he said he is not in the mood to talk about money..from the text msg sef wen u first told him God punish you recall he told you God bless you..i think you mayuwa is the person infuriating decotec
You are funny, where did I threaten his mum. My intention was to go report her son to her. This is how you folks say rubbish.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by mrSTRYKS(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

You are funny, where did I threaten his mum. My intention was to go report her son to her. This is how you folks say rubbish.
Well guess he didnt think u just want to report him cause he is thinking of making a police entry..thats y i suggest you calm the situation down its just money what might come out of this small saga might dent images for life or even something worse
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by saudyarmani(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rat Don chop d receipt ni grin or na 1g network u wan use upload am? grin

Or guess ya still in traffic grin

U'll get home safe ijn

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make i go sleep, yawn, cry, op just spitting fire on everyone as if he is clean himself, good luck. Will be here ti read conclusion 2moro
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Kjnwancaro: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2016
I think we are almost at the end of this issue. I have been silently following from the opening post.

Decotech is yet to post receipts for some reasons best known to him let's hope he show up with them by morning.
I understand Adeola's condition, 5 mos is enough time to be frustrated and decotech on the other hand is a man of few words.

It all boils down to 375k, receipts, refund and forfeit on the condition that verifiable receipts are tendered. If receipts are not produced then I guess the only way for Adeola to get his money back is to get the police involved.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by pokipoki: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2016
This ugly situation could have been prevented if a legal argreement or contract with a recourse was executed by both parties. Each party's right would have been clearly stated in the terms of the contract.
The main reason why contracts are signed is to prevent unexpected situations which leads to early cancellation.
The way we do business in Nigeria is very archaic. We all need to make a big change otherwise we will never progress in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by suraaj(m): 2:27am On Dec 14, 2016
When I read the op side of the story I knew instanta the he was lying thru his teeth, who you be wey go forgo 200k just like that..
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 2:57am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:
@uboma, you have made a suggestion and I agree to it. Let's see what he spent the money on. Simple. How hard is it to provide that for 5 whole months?

During these past 5 months, did you at any point in time request to see proof on what i spent money on?

No you didn't. all your twisted mind cld do for you was to tell you that I'm doing mmm with your money.

You see this embarrassment you are causing me at this time, I will endure it. but it will surely cost you.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by EkeneElectrons(m): 3:04am On Dec 14, 2016
person thief your 375k and you never go gun down ehn family
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 3:12am On Dec 14, 2016
If you read my post well, you wld have realised I was never interested in his dealings with his client
ozone0801:
the whole talks about him trying to get more from the principal client is none of your business.

God knows that I wanted to give him that money untill last night. therealgeesam (I know why I mentioned that moniker) you called me a thief on NL. you must prove how i stole from you.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 3:17am On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

Good, upload them, then let me take possession of the materials you claimed u paid for.
So let me know the value
Take possession of what? you must be joking
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ilsmiling(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
@ adeolu123, this ur guy deotech as outsmarted u. All these receipts he uploaded are just something he just did. Secondly, u urself u re nt a straightforward person. Please decotect shud refund his money. Haba 5 months is a very long time bro.

7 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by mammanbawa: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2016
He uploaded receipts? I haven't seen any
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by captainking(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Been waiting for the receipts since last night...lets end this...decotech...do sometin let's celebrate happily this xmas

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2016
captainking:
Been waiting for the receipts since last night...lets end this...decotech...do sometin let's celebrate happily this xmas

He had uploaded with his first reply, i can see he made purchases. What's next now? That's what i cant put mouth, bcoz both party is vexing right now and both claiming to be right. I hope this get solved soonest after that, i will come put mouth
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by bomasek(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2016
I didn't see no receipts,case of cunny man die,cunny man bury am
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2016
I must commend Decotech though, getting home late and uploading receipt by 2:00am, that shows alot about u. Op, get chill pls, try and see how u can solve this amicably or una need an arbitrator?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Omike85(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
hmnnn.....receipts are clearly written by one person....its even amusing people are asking for the provision of the receipts when receipts can be written anytime anywhere.... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ifyalways(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
What's the point asking for receipts now? Receipts are a dime a dozen and can be easily forged.

What I would have done if I were the OP before now is to ask for a comprehensive breakdown of what "work, tools" has been done or bought with evidences then pick up the tools (if any) and go re-sale.

OP was only interested in money forgetting that it's quite difficult for a typical Nigerian to refund.

Long story short, what is Decorech's stand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
bomasek:
I didn't see no receipts,case of cunny man die,cunny man bury am

Make i uplaod the receipts here, for all to see

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
For all of u saying receipt is forged, i don't see any wrong in d op, going to find out about that. That's not hard, from now on, i will defend both side and wount be biased,
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2016
ifyalways:
What's the point asking for receipts now? Receipts are a dime a dozen and can be easily forged.

What I would have done if I were the OP before now is to ask for a comprehensive breakdown of what "work, tools" has been done or bought with evidences then pick up the tools (if any) and go re-sale.

OP was only interested in money forgetting that it's quite difficult for a typical Nigerian to refund.

Long story short, what is Decorech's stand?

True, to some extent, but not everyone, at least u can see he paid the money he said he had with him. Lets walk in both people shoe pls
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Just saw the receipts.

So between you two grown men and for the past 6 or so months, none of you could get another site where this water tanker would go supply water so you can recoup the deposit?

I think there's some element of dishonesty from both parties.

This issue should have been resolved since.

4 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Just passing by.
CC: Gazzuzz, oga I sight thee cool
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ifyalways(f): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2016
princetom1:

True, to some extent, but not everyone, at least u can see he paid the money he said he had with him. Lets walk in both people shoe pls
Receipts can be easily forged or written but then giving him benefit of doubt, The OP should have contacted the sellers directly (from their contacts in the reciept) and arrange to return the bought items at a percentage loss.

That's what a smart person should have done months ago as opposed to waiting for Deco to just refund him.

Btw, a Nlder once scammed me of €580. He had receipts for the fake transactions. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2016
kingreign:
Just passing by.
CC: Gazzuzz, oga I sight thee cool

Lie lie
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by kingreign(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
princetom1:

Lie lie

shocked
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Make una say something, i know Decotech will be busy now sha

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE it's very long wink
the movie started here.

adeolu123:
His name is Mr. Daniel Oriaku
I paid him some money to drill a borehole June this year, but the client who gave me the drilling job needed his money back so I asked mr daniel to refund. He refunded part of the money but still held on to N400,000

Mr. Daniel promised to pay this money since june but has refused to till date. After making promises of paying me back last week unfailingly, he resorted to insulting me this morning even saying God shld punish me and I shld never call him again. All for asking for my own money.

Here is his profile on nairaland.

I will update the house on any progress I make

www.nairaland.com/decotech

Will post screenshots of our text messages after he refused to pick my calls

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603841_munch20161213131445_png4a4b3e82e72dcf1a245dcea5fca1e31c www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603842_munch20161213131459_png3698f44fc801e040705e039c7f46826e www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603843_munch20161213131509_pngb5b988da50d5ac52a9dd81a9ea0a64d2 www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603844_munch20161213131522_png6d6048ba84fdf83e5ebe37c529a33e23
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603869_munch20161213131545_png1babed44770ea20c823890e73980766c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603870_munch20161213131626_pngdee201648650598a875012c880c7d5a2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4603871_munch20161213131653_pngbd9a4fe8202ae1d9792489e102cb4f69

then continued here

DECOtech:

OK

First of all, I regret ever doing anything business with you.

Muyiwa Olagoke as I know him, Aka Therealgeesam on NL talked to me about getting a drilling job done in the eastern part of the country for a client of his sometime in June 2016. we had agreed on N1,450,000 for the job and I demanded for N1,100,000 as mobilization to collect the balance of N350,000 after a satisfactory completion of the job.

Muyiwa Olagoke called me some days later to tell me that he has received money from the client and will send me the mobilization fee. I expected the N1,100,000 I asked for, only for me to receive an alert of N700,000. when I called Muyiwa for clarification, he told me that "that was what he could send to me at the moment.

I had made it clear to Muyiwa that I cannot proceed to the site with the N700,000 before he opened up to me a few days later that in fact he received up to N1,000,000 from his client but needed to use part of the money to solve a personal problem. Muyiwa still asked me to send him some money cos he needs to solve another problem and I sent him N100,000 still from the N700,000 he gave me. Muyiwa went on to persuade me to move equipment to site so that it would seem like work has started for him to be able to calm his client down and look for how to make up the mobilization money. by this time, 8days have gone by since Muyiwa's client paid him some money to start his drilling job.

MY MISTAKE:
Sensing my friend Muyiwa was in distress and needed some cover up, I went to the market, made some financial commitments to the drilling material dealer and also paid an advance fee to a rig owner for lease of a drill rig, all expenses including transportation totaling N367,000. please note that the distance of the site from my home is a drive of almost 2hours and I have visited this site twice already spending time and fuel.

On the day I called the caretaker, informing him of my coming to site, Muyiwa called me and said he had decided to refund the client becuase the client has canceled the contract. I asked for a reason and he said the man IS ANGRY WITH ME(decotech) FOR GOING TO HUSTLE HIS CARETAKER FOR MORE MONEY shocked ...my heart skipped. I called the caretaker immediately and told him what I had heard but what the caretaker told me in return was even more alarming.

The caretaker told me not to take Muyiwa seriously that his boss (Muyiwa's client) told him that Muyiwa had cancelled the contract because he refused to give him more money. He said that Muyiwa charged over N2,000,000 (can't recollect the exact figure) for the borehole job, only to come back to him to tell him that market prices have increased and as such he (the client) must add another 300k or so to the initial bill or else he (Muyiwa) would refund him his money. I was disappointed in Muyiwa after hearing this but I decided not to confront him. its his client, I didn't think there was need to question him about his dealings with his own client. My own was to do a job and get rewarded for it.

That was how Muyiwa terminated the contract and started asking me to refund. So I talked to Muyiwa explaining to him how far I have gone in utilizing the money. I went ahead to return 200k I had with me and told him to be patient with me till I recover the funds (400k) that has already entered the hands of market men. The market men and rig owner in turn told me point blank that They will not refund me cash but I should bare in mind that I have deposited money for materials and services and that they must deliver any time I am ready. I didn't know how I could make these uneducated guys understand my situation, so I let things be, resolving to settle Muyiwa via other means. Unfortunately, till date I am yet to land a job with the design and specs matching the materials and equipment I have paid for. (I have receipts and will upload when I get home)

So, Muyiwa kept agitating for his 400k and I was not ready to give him a whole 400k after all my running around (am I mad?) and I never insulted him or used bad words on him. At a point we came to an agreement that I should pay him 200k and keep the rest to cushion my own inconveniences. I would have given him the 200k since oh, but business has been slow so I decided to pay him in installments and so far I have only given him 25k even though I know I should not be paying him this money from my personal pocket especially after knowing how the business went.

Only for Muyiwa to suddenly go berserk this morning asking for 375k. I reminded him that what I owed him was 200k of which I had already given him 25k remaining 175k and he started calling on God who has eyes that sees all and ears that hears all to punish me for what I don't know.

Muyiwa Samuel Olagoke, today you called me out on Nairaland branding me a thief. did I come to house house with guns to take your money or did I trick you in any way to give me money? you and I have done successful deals before now. how it has now come to you calling me a thief is what I don't understand. You know me even up to my village home but I don't know where you live even at that I still sent you money out of trust at a time you asked for assistance which you paid back. Muyiwa, how am I now a thief to you?

May I never get entangled in business with people like you again till I die.

All Nairalanders and guests should read this: I WILL NEVER GIVE MUYIWA A DIME ANYMORE FOR BRANDING ME A THIEF ON NAIRALAND. HE SHOULD GO AND BRING BUHARI.

As for him telling me he knows where my mother stays, I am stopping by a police station on my way home and making an entry this evening. such a threat can not be taken lightly.

I thank you all for taken the time to read my own side of this unfortunate story.

Update:
kindly find below pictures of two receipts covering transactions meant for the job in question.

Unfortunately I don't have reciepts for feeding money given to the site workers, and the fuel I burnt driving to and from the site. and all the micsellenous. infact if I calm down, remember n calculate all, my total expenses wld come to almost 457k.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4606739_4606230tmpcam1790961823jpegb716601ead0a61994888e65a31233d00_jpeg026937fab787bf07dd82248135354165 www.nairaland.com/attachments/4606740_4606231tmpcam1311061408jpeg6e8e6d60d30f32b7c1965e5ef72cdb60_jpegbd1e17ef249b27c003b478779416b93d
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Kjnwancaro: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
There's only one reason for the receipts; so that we can see where and how the money was put to work. Let's forget about all the brawl and try to make peace.

The writtings on the paper are too tiny for me to read, someone that doesn't use glasses should please type the break down on the receipts let's calculate how much money went into logistics.

After all that is done I think the Normal thing is for Decotech to return the unused materials to Adeola and Adeola forfeiting the rest but I don't think decotech is ready to do so because he has been dragged in the mud.

The only solution is for Adeola to appoligize to Decotech publicly, just as you called him a thief, open a thread possibly in caps and take all your dirty words back.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank you all. So decotech has uploaded the receipts. Next question is who has a right to all he bought? Is he saying he has not used those materials for the past 5months plus? Why has he not been able to come forth with part of the money. Can decotech answer this honestly so we get closure on this issue. Thank you all once more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sparkling Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Sienna Xle for sale...price: N2.1m / Toks 2012 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale...... / 2015 Model Range Rover Vogue Lwb Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.