Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Decotech please refund as we agreed. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Decotech please refund as we agreed. (8281 Views)

Shippers’ Council To Enforce Demurrage Refund / Arik Air Is Yet To Refund Me For Flights They Cancelled Since 2016! / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Adeolu123, please call your dogs off me.

I have agreed to complete your refund. where the money will come from is my business.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by futurewise11(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2016
DECOtech:

I have agreed to complete your refund. where the money will come from is my business.

You are very rude and ill mannered.

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2016
DECOtech:

Ok, nice. What about time? Or he is gonna be waiting till further notice?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2016
princetom1:

Ok, nice. What about time? Or he is gonna be waiting till further notice?

I might give him time n not meet up. I have avoided giving him time in the past so I won't be called a liar of I didn't meet up with the time I gave cos I can't predict when I get money and when I don't. this was why adeolu123 and I agreed on me paying him in installments which I had already started.

It's the time I gave him n failed that caused all this one now. so I won't give time again. I have given Adeolu my word from the onset that he will get his money.

For those of you that don't know how to talk, una weldone. as for me, I am done with this thread.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2016
DECOtech:

I might give him time n not meet up. I have avoided giving him time in the past so I won't be called a liar of I didn't meet up with the time I gave cos I can't predict when I get money and when I don't. this was why adeolu123 and I agreed on me paying him in installments which I had already started.

It's the time I gave him n failed that caused all this one now. so I won't give time again. I have given Adeolu my word from the onset that he will get his money.

For those of you that don't know how to talk, una weldone. as for me, I am done with this thread.

What more can i say?

Speechless
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Adeolu123, I am asking for you to be patient till January ending am sure you would have received substantial amount by then. You have been very patient for 5months, yours is in fact rear, but since we have decided to settle things here, I am asking you for just till January ending and see how things go.

Oga decotech thank you too for your patience with people's words, as a lot of us names is at stake here, I will beg you to put machinery in motion to pay adeolu123 what is rightfully his. "give onto ceaser what belongs to ceaser" clearly written in our religious texts.
I know things are tight but from all indication you are in the working class and a very hard working somebody, please ensure you put adeolu123 in your expenditure booklet.

To the Nairaland family that has followed this post, the case has been settled please let's desist from calling names and adding petrol to fire, let's just recommend good suggestions and pray the case gets settled early.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Kjnwancaro: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2016
The fastest way to get this problem solved is for Adeolu to collect the materials Decothec paid for and sell them. He'll make more than 175 because the price of these things go up everyday.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by boldx(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Adeolu, I am of the opinion that you still renew your patience for Decotech. I think he does not have a salary job that he can use to guarantee steady cash payment by month end. That does not mean that he doesn't earn money but since he does business you may have to wait a long while. This una matter get as e be.

Just ask him to pay at least N40,000 a month. Anyhow he knows he has five months to pay up. Abeg remember say the guy go eat, take transport/fuel his car, and take care of a few things.

Most importantly, get him to write an undertaken to pay a mutually agreed sum every month. Both of you will sign in the presence of 2 witnesses. If not, I promise you this money will not be paid.

I wish Decotech the very best. May God continue to bless all of us and let us remain transparent to each other in business in Jesus'name. Amen.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Illiyahama: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mr Decotech, Daniel or whatever fraudulent nomenclature you choose to call yourself,

You are full of bullshit and a miserable conman. I can smell bullshit from a thousand kilometers and yours stinks. For someone as arrogant and yet stupid like you,its a terrible recipe for disaster. No wonder you cant refund the #175,000 you are owing Mr Adeolu. Despite all your pretence and fraudulent tendencies,i knew you were not willing to pay a dime nor did you show any remorse for holding on to someone's money for over six months.

From the moment you started blabbing your cooked up stories focusing on whatever may have transpired between Mr Adeolu and his client,i knew your were digressing from the issue at hand. I could smell the fraud in you. Yes,you are fraudulent. You be thief.

I got news for you.....You are a miserable and belligerent fellow who thinks he is smart. You do not know when you will be able to pay back money that you are owning someone. Money that the owner has graciously reduced by #200,000 for you. Guy,you are worse than a thief. You are an ungrateful element and a despicable fool. You may think you have outsmarted Mr Adeolu but in reality you have ended up displaying the depravity of your character. Ibu mbada ezi! A bloody low life.

Imagine how you have ended up portraying yourself as an arrogant and stupid fraudster. No wonder you are wallowing in acute poverty. You think you can eat other peoples sweat and progress? You should be grateful you are doing this to someone like Mr Adeolu who i think is docile,else you would be picking refuse on the streets and walking about naked.

Someday,you will come across someone like me who will treat you like the scum that you truly are and deal with you without mercy. Until then, keep deluding yourself that you are smart. Man,you ain't smart,you are a common thief. A miserable thief!

Anu mpama.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toks 2012 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale...... / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land / ⭐Full Option⭐brand New ⭐ 2016 Mercedes-benz C300 4matic! Foreign Used! For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.