Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,884 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Decotech please refund as we agreed. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Decotech please refund as we agreed. (8274 Views)

Shippers’ Council To Enforce Demurrage Refund / Arik Air Is Yet To Refund Me For Flights They Cancelled Since 2016! / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

You came here and told nairalanders that I am a thief. now you want to resolve what?
Why will you be telling me never to call you again? If I did not do what I did here on nairaland wld you be here? Stop delaying pls. It is agreed hold the 200,000 even tho you don't deserve 10,000 but anyway pay the 175,000. 5 months is enough time.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

You came here and told nairalanders that I am a thief. now you want to resolve what?

Oga sir, let's bury the hatchet, the op has made amends and all can see to that. How will you help the situation now is the next thing. Let's know how you will help pay the balance of 175k and how long you intend to spread the payment.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

Why will you be telling me never to call you again? If I did not do what I did here on nairaland wld you be here? Stop delaying pls. It is agreed hold the 200,000 even tho you don't deserve 10,000 but anyway pay the 175,000. 5 months is enough time.

Take it easy adeolu123, we are mediating on the matter, don't make it difficult.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Fogman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
nurey:

Oga sir, let's bury the hatchet, the op has made amends and all can see to that. How will you help the situation now is the next thing. Let's know how you will help pay the balance of 175k and how long you intend to spread the payment.

I have been on watch mode. Thanks for your mediation. They both had an agreement irrespective of financial commitment made by Decotech. 6 months is long enough for Decotech to balance up. Asking how long he intend to spread payment is not ideal
I ll rather he balance up and close this saga
Or will you guys want Adeolu to come open another thread later about non payment.

5 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
For those asking why the materials paid for have not been used, a few nairalanders close to me even adeolu knows that I have not fully been participating in drilling activities for almost two years now. As well, those that know me in the auto section can testify that I hardly come online in recent times. This is because I have been engaged and so busy in a different field all this while that I even push away some minor drilling and automobile jobs hence I stated that business has been slow. even at that I have started making payment.

I even told him I am on to a job and will send him some money as soon as I land that job. now I am yet to secure the deal till this moment and Muyiwa is bugging and calling at anytime he likes even while I am in important meetings. I even explained to him that I can only pay him money when I have it.

jeff1607:
FORGET RECEIPTS POST PICTURES OF THE EQUIPMENT S BOUGHT WITH YOU AS PROOF , MOST TIMES WHEN A JOB IS GIVEN ,THE CONTRACTORS WILL TELL YOU WORK IS ONGOING BUT THEY HAVENT GONE TO THE SITE AT ALL , PROMISING YOU THEY WILL EITHER GO OR START IMMEDIATELY.
BOTH OF YOU AGREED TO SHARE THE LOSS GIVE HIM THE AGREED SUM OR EQUIPMENT S YOU CLAIMED YOU BOUGHT.
WETIN CONCERN AM WITH HOW MUCH WAS NEGOTIATED WITH THE CLIENT , YOURS IS TO DO THE JOB AND IF YOU CANT DO IT, JUST BACK OFF.
THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS IF MR ADEOLU WARNED HIM BEFORE HE WENT TO BUY THE MATERIALS.
He cancelled after I had made the transactions.

I did not take delivery of any materials cos they were supposed to be moved from the point of purchase to the site

Kjnwancaro:
As someone rightly pointed many folks here are shying away from the truth, they are commenting based on who they know more.
@decotech you haven't answered the question everyone is asking you sir, are you or not willing to refund the op with 175k?
State your conditions if any.
I honestly was doing that in installments but lack of patience had led him to give me the insult of my life.

adeolu123:

Daniel. Smh. Where did I talk about court, does it worth it for me?just say u don't want to refund and give your reason. Why are you pretending you never knew I was stuck with the option of taking a care of low worth as balance, did I not update you and tell you the way things were going, it was likely to hit the rocks. Let's focus on the money with you and stop trying to distract us here. U have money with you yes or no. Where are the materials you bought with the money? Pay back as we agreed shikena. Not here for stories
I will show you in the picture below

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
For those asking why the materials paid for have not been used, a few nairalanders close to me even adeolu knows that I have not fully been participating in drilling activities for almost two years now. As well, those that know me in the auto section can testify that I hardly come online in recent times. This is because I have been engaged and so busy in a different field all this while that I even push away some minor drilling and automobile jobs hence I stated that business has been slow. even at that I have started making payment.

I even told him I am on to a job and will send him some money as soon as I land that job. now I am yet to secure the deal till this moment and Muyiwa is bugging and calling at anytime he likes even while I am in important meetings. I even explained to him that I can only pay him money when I have it.

I did not take delivery of any materials cos they were supposed to be moved from the point of purchase to the site

I honestly was doing that in installments but lack of patience had led him to give me the insult of my life.

Na wa for u o. Look at the screenshot again. I did not say I was taking u to court. I said even if we go to court there are questions you still have to answer. Read
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
DelTel:
@Adeolu123, please edit your post as advised.

@Decotech: please seek resolution, transactions are bound to go awry; however, the ability to find a resolution is what determines the character you made of.

Regards.
Ask Adeolu if I was not paying in instalments as we had later agreed
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
Ask Adeolu if I was not paying in instalments as we had later agreed
What next now that is the question. This case is very simple
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by nurey(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks to all that has helped to solve the issue at hand, we members of make he no spoil on NL really appreciate. As we can see that decotech has accepted to pay and adeolu123 has agreed to accept only a remaining balance of 175k in good faith, I believe this a a satisfactory development.

Now decotech as man must survive and all things been equal, consider giving your friend a workable time frame for repayment of the 175k balance, remember he too has family and things he needs cash for. Thank you

Adeolu123 remember decotech is a human and the economic conditions, abide by the patience rule because patience can make a cooked rock tender. I will ask that you be patient and understanding.

To all parties involved let by gone be by gone, to err Is human and to forgive is divine. Let us go back to our various religious books, if we find ourselves not culpable, then we should be the first to cast the stone.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

Smell all the lies you want. Daniel even has their contact, he knows how the client kept offering a car without gearbox as payment. The client was being tricky himself. Decotech can attest to all this. The client is not what we are discussing here, probably you are just hungry for gist.

ok
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

What next now that is the question. This case is very simple
I am not a person that delights in the agony of my neighbour and i will not take that which is entitled to another. I will give you what is due to you as agreed but the money must come from drilling jobs.

adeolu123:
Decotech is nothing but a thief. And an arrogant thief. He shld come and explain why he could not payback money he was supposed to use for a work he did not do
And for saying this about me, you have proven to be a very stupid person.

For this NL embarrassment, I dont think I can ever forgive you.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
I am not a person that delights in the agony of my neighbour and i will not take that which is entitled to another. I will give you what is due to you as agreed but the money must come from drilling jobs.

You are trying to get me angry as u did yesterday. When are u paying?
How do I know when u have a drilling job? All these seems like tricks to evade refunding

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
adeolu123:

You are trying to get me angry as u did yesterday. When are u paying?
How do I know when u have a drilling job?
There's nothing to get you angry here. You don't need to know when I'm having a drilling job for me to pay you. I have told you I will complete your money in front of Nairalanders. all you need to do is to be patient and expect ur money simple.

And you are still calling me a thief.
adeolu123:

All these seems like tricks to evade refunding
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Illiyahama: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:
There's nothing to get you angry here. You don't need to know when I'm having a drilling job for me to pay you. I have told you I will complete your money in front of Nairalanders. all you need to do is to be patient and expect ur money simple.

Bia Daniel your stupidity and arrogance reeks to the high heavens. For crying out loud,who the f..k are you? How dare you talk so condescendingly to someone you are owing? Imagine the bullshit you uttered ''I even explained to him that I can only pay him money when I have it.''. You have the effrontery to tell Adeolu that the money you are owing him can only come from drilling jobs when you have the money. Infact ibu ezigbo ta onye ara. Isi adiro gi nma. Nnekwu ara na apu gi.

I wish it was me you had this case with,you would have seen the beast in me. I think Adeolu is too soft with you,else he would have given you the kinda treatment idiots like you understand. You have been dodging when you intend paying him his money rather utter ambiguous bullshit. Where are the equipment's you claimed you bought? Now they are suddenly no longer with you. Believe me.....you have fraudulent intentions.

How can you be holding on to someone's money for over five months and still be saying crap. You dont have a conscience. People like you exploit the milk of human kindness in others.

Meanwhile,pay up the money. Onye ohi.

8 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Illiyahama:

Bia Daniel your stupidity and arrogance reeks to the high heavens. For crying out loud,who the f..k are you? How dare you talk so condescendingly to someone you are owing? Imagine the bullshit you uttered ''I even explained to him that I can only pay him money when I have it.''. You have the effrontery to tell Adeolu that the money you are owing him can only come from drilling jobs when you have the money. Infact ibu ezigbo ta onye ara. Isi adiro gi nma. Nnekwu ara na apu gi.

I wish it was me you had this case with,you would have seen the beast in me. I think Adeolu is too soft with you,else he would have given you the kinda treatment idiots like you understand. You have been dodging when you intend paying him his money rather utter ambiguous bullshit. Where are the equipment's you claimed you bought? Now they are suddenly no longer with you. Believe me.....you have fraudulent intentions.

How can you be holding on to someone's money for over five months and still be saying crap. You dont have a conscience. People like you exploit the milk of human kindness in others.

When I called him a thief everyone came for my head. Gazzuz you can see for yourself.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by bomasek(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Decotech,pay this man his money,u sef your way no pure.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Uniquewise: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Illiyahama:

Finally, someone who is ready to call a spade a spade! 1 THOUSAND LIKES!!

7 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by jeff1607(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

BROS NO VEX DID YOU BUY THE EQUIPMENTS SIMPLE YES OR NO?

I KNOW THINGS ARE HARD NOW BUT 5MONTHS GRACE IS FAR TOO LONG,

EVERYONE KNOWS DAT PAYING IN BITS BY A DEBTOR ANGERS THE RECEIVER ,ITS LIKE SCATTERING THE MONEY AND IT WILL BE OF NO USE.

HE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO CALL YOU OUT HERE BECAUSE YOU IGNORED HIM AND IT WORKED COS HE HAS YOUR ATTENTION NOW.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
I've carefully followed this thread and analyzed all posts

Decotech the money mustn't come from Drilling only,,. adeolu123 has really tried by leaving a Whooping sum of 200k for you considering the fact that you did close to nothing... Just balance the remaining 175k and end this brawl

He gave you a project which you should be thankful for,, yes it didn't go as planned, just suck it up and move on.
He gave it to you because he wanted to, there're other people out there he could have given the drilling project to but he came to you. Don't make him regret it, if he hasn't already angry

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
jeff1607:

BROS NO VEX DID YOU BUY THE EQUIPMENTS SIMPLE YES OR NO?

I KNOW THINGS ARE HARD NOW BUT 5MONTHS GRACE IS FAR TOO LONG, you

EVERYONE KNOWS DAT PAYING IN BITS BY A DEBTOR ANGERS THE RECEIVER ,ITS LIKE SCATTERING THE MONEY AND IT WILL BE OF NO USE.

HE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO CALL YOU OUT HERE BECAUSE YOU IGNORED HIM AND IT WORKED COS HE HAS YOUR ATTENTION NOW.
enough of long Epistles and jamboree stories angry

Decotech is owing adeolu123 175k and he should pay up.......... PERIOD!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chai, reading all through, i travel to mars and am close to the moon now. 5 months, 175K balance. Only thing now is, how will this 175k come out? In one week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 6 month? 1 year? Decotech, no vex o, u still need to be exact and adeolu must agreed to watever first. U saying it must come from drilling job is CRAPS sir, and to topple it, u don't know when, u just wanna put him on hold. All along i had tend towards u, for good reason bcoz u came out, with ur busy schedule and narrated story as it happened. Nurey, had said it all, u need pay or u need bring materials bought with money, GAZZUZZ thanks for ur contributions. Kingreign been looking like this cool . EgunMogaji had refused to wade in. Also, no vex o Decotech, am sure u and adeolu are older than me, so, make una forgive me if my words are harsh. Decotech need to be exact

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by kayzat: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

Your arrogance stink to the hell. You owe someone for a whole 6months and you expect him to keep quiet ? You drew the battle line in your chats when you asked him never to call you again . Imagine what he could've achieved with the #200k for 6months

I won't blame you sha after all the so-called mediators are still busy pampering you and siding you even you produced a fake receipt to defraud your client.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by kayzat: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
ucsparks:
I've carefully followed this thread and analyzed all posts

Decotech the money mustn't come from Drilling only,,. adeolu123 has really tried by leaving a Whooping sum of 200k for you considering the fact that you did close to nothing... Just balance the remaining 175k and end this brawl

He gave you a project which you should be thankful for,, yes it didn't go as planned, just suck it up and move on.
He gave it to you be we wanted to, there're other people out there he could have given the drilling project to but he came to you. Don't make him regret it, he he hasn't already angry

#200,000 is a huge amount of money especially when you even use MMM template .
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by deolaarc(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
I smell foul play and greed here. For crying out loud why would somebody inflate contract cost? Well so far somebody has evidence of purchase, make somebody chill till the other party have the money to pay. Is there any form of sign agreement for the deal?...Or make unna carry unna sef go police station and court.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by boldx(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

At bolded, things have really gone sour. Where did both of you miss it?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Mrbllymer: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
deolaarc:
I smell foul play and greed here. For crying out loud why would somebody inflate contract cost? Well so far somebody has evidence of purchase, make somebody chill till the other party have the money to pay. Is there any form of sign agreement for the deal?...Or make unna carry unna sef go police station and court.
when you go to buy supplies in the market, tell the suppliers the prices they are selling is higher than what they bought?

What's your business with how much they bought it If it satisfies you to buy, you do so if not you find another seller, same principle is applicable here... Please forget his client and face the issue here ... Evidence of purchase without pictorial evidence of goods bought who buys into that, receipt can easily be gotten from anywhere...
That aside the issue is time frame he will pay the money and nothing else... Peace
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by deolaarc(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrbllymer:
when you go to buy supplies in the market, tell the suppliers the prices they are selling is higher than what they bought?

What's your business with how much they bought it If it satisfies you to buy, you do so if not you find another seller, same principle is applicable here... Please forget his client and face the issue here ... Evidence of purchase without pictorial evidence of goods bought who buys into that, receipt can easily be gotten from anywhere...
That aside the issue is time frame he will pay the money and nothing else... Peace
Oga he said he has not moved the material from the seller, he can as well go snap it there as evidence nah... Ewo bose ronu.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by slimmoney(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mr decotech should pls pay adeolu 5 month no be joke

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by captainking(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
DECOtech:

bro...have followed this topic since it started...there are salient issues u haven't handled yet...but the main thing here is compromise..regardless of everything that has happened..the op is willing to accept his loss
And accept the 175k..but..you have not stated if you are willing to remit it to him...please kindly do so let's make peace..thanks
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Mrbllymer: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
deolaarc:

Oga he said he has not moved the material from the seller, he can as well go snap it there as evidence nah... Ewo bose ronu.
Please be mannered in the way you respond/ reply comments....' According to him'... Adeola said ' he told him earlier that the customer isn't a serious type and he shouldn't proceed as agreed ....

We all are humans you tell your own side of the story to favour you even when you know you are at fault...

Please face the issue of when he's going to pay and don't bother quoting me...
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by borisgbenga(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
I really must appreciate Mr. Nurey here. I like his maturity and analysis. Since the issue at hand now is dat Mr. Adeolu has agreed to forgo 200k for Decotech time wasted, Decotech shud come up with a specific payment plan. This should not be difficult or tied to drilling alone since he has forgone something already.

Telling your client that you will pay at your own convinence is not good enough. I personally will not want to deal with you if you continue to prove difficult to prevail on by dis honorable house.

And to Mr. Adeolu, you need to take it easy with your responses. Since you brought the issue here and using abusive word and aggression won't resolve anything.

Thank you.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by kolnel: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
From all indications deco tech doesn't want to pay up
Agreement is agreement
And who ever knows about drilling job knows he's just lying
Even the materials he claimed to have bought is selling at a higher price now so it shouldn't be a hard nut selling it back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sparkling Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Sienna Xle for sale...price: N2.1m / Toks 2012 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale...... / 2015 Model Range Rover Vogue Lwb Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.