Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? (1490 Views)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / I Just Feel On Top Of The World today ! / I Just Feel On Top Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by NBossConcept: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
I know this might sound like a very silly question but please don't blast me too much. I am actually hoping to get married when I meet the right lady but then I keep thinking of who it's going to be like and if I might get very emotional.

I know some matured people here have been through that lane and I will love to hear what it felt like for you on that day.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was so happy that I would be having sex for the first time cool

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by NBossConcept: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Hmmmm that's serious oooo
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by MadJay: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Joke section please
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by kingsman66(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
I feel like Roporting marovdi to EFCC.......
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm not married, but a friend told me that he and his wife kept on crying. Not for joy mind you.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by TrapHedges(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
AM not married, but I know am gonna be so happy knowing that I won't have to pull out again grin
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by olusheye2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Masikay:
I'm not married, but a friend told me that he and his wife kept on crying. Not for joy mind you.
Then, they are crying for what reason?
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
olusheye2:

He said he was scared. Dunno the girl's reason though...
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by NBossConcept: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Masikay:

He said he was scared. Dunno the girl's reason though...

That's weird tho
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
I felt good, I felt happy, I felt satisfied, I felt on top of the world. and am still single
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
angry
tosyne2much:
bros bros
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapHedges:
AM not married, but I know am gonna be so happy knowing that I won't have to pull out again grin
Hahahaha.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
olusheye2:
na WA. shey Na money reason
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kakamorufu:
angry bros bros
Na so now cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hoping it should be a blissful experience...
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by mrsfavour(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Not much thing-we both came back so tired, ate , freshened up and we had a very serious discussion on each other's commandments, and on how we are going to run the family for the rest of our lives, and our roles as a husband and a wife and as parents to our kids,and we agreed to run a joint acct, though am jobless till now but God wil give me job and we prayed seriously over our vows and union,(we made love and slept off) and we have kids now. Thanking God For Everything Till Date.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
mrsfavour:
Not much thing-we both came back so tired, ate , freshened up and we had a very serious discussion on each other's commandments, and on how we are going to run the family for the rest of our lives, and our roles as a husband and a wife and as parents to our kids,and we agreed to run a joint acct, though am jobless till now but God wil give me job and we prayed seriously over our vows and union,(we made love and slept off) and we have kids now. Thanking God For Everything Till Date.
embarassed
mrsfavour:
I love your courage. wishing you the best
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by mrsfavour(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kakamorufu:
embarassed I love your courage. wishing you the best
Same to u dear. #union is sweet#

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was soo sad that i'll be chopping d same ponmo over and over again...I cried like a new born baby mhen
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
mrsfavour:
Same to u dear. #union is sweet#
people dey talk am oo. me sef can't wait to get married.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by NBossConcept: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
mrsfavour:

Wow, sounds super beautiful. God bless and keep your marriage.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sad
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by mrsfavour(f): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2016
NBossConcept:

Same to u. God Is Our Foundation
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
NBossConcept:

Scammer too is mentioning God. That same God you're calling will punish you. All the money you've duped people will bring you nothing but misery and sorrow. Continue to create new handles since there's nothing tangible you can ever do with your useless life.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Omotayor123(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
On the way cool
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
dominique:

Scammer too is mentioning God. That same God you're calling will punish you. All the money you've duped people will bring you nothing but misery and sorrow. Continue to create new handles since there's nothing tangible you can ever do with your useless life.
grin cheesy
Dumy I never knew you're this funny.
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Normal
Re: How Did You Feel On Your Wedding Day? by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
olihilistic:

grin cheesy
Dumy I never knew you're this funny.

I dey vex jor. The scammer is like a bad rash that's refusing to go away

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' / / Twitter User Shares Picture Of The Only Girl He Ever Had Sex With &this Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.