Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general (13001 Views)

Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / FACT-CHECK: Senate Confirmation: How SSS Lied Against EFCC Boss, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by ademusiwa2r: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
[size=28pt]The senate should reject the nomination. Buhari did not seek him and nobody seek his nomination. mr goodluck Jonathan set up nairaland to rig and nominate people , even after mr goodluck jonathan have vacate office. posting all forms of names.

this should be considered as fraud. [/size]
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by ademusiwa2r: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by cyberguy72(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm Buhari don dey get sense small small now
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by elopee3000(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Putting a square peg in a square hole.

Kudos to you President Buhari,and you will not find those doom prophets ,accusing you of putting only Muslims into places of authority in this thread.

Nigeria is a gradual work in process,and we will get there.
let him give it to his chadian fulanis i believe if buhari is the super eagle coach no igbo will play for super eagle but God pass him his brothers cant play
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Congratulations to Mr Anthony Anyene. I hope he's an ICAN member, we want a real professional as the next Auditor General for the federation.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by seunmsg(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Putting a square peg in a square hole.

Kudos to you President Buhari,and you will not find those doom prophets ,accusing you of putting only Muslims into places of authority in this thread.

Nigeria is a gradual work in process,and we will get there.

Do you have the career profile of Mr Anthony Anyene? Kindly share it with us if yes. I have searched for it online to no avail.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by superstarDikk(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
agabusta:
PMB! We have not lost hope in you. But please try to increase your pace of work. Your Chief of Staff seems slow, abeg try and move him to another place where his slowness will not slow down the country.

You need a vibrant man as your Chief of Staff.
Speak for yourself next time. I haven't lost hope on him
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by nextprince: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
superstarDikk:

Easy bro, he is speaking for his likes who have hope that the Nigeria of our dream is more than possible in spite of all odds, not those who pray day and night for her downfall. Developed countries were developed by the citizens and they weren't developed in a day. He spoke for himself, me and many others.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by adedayoa2(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Mr Anthony Anyene. I hope he's an ICAN member, we want a real professional as the next Auditor General for the federation.
He doesn't have to be an ICAN member, He should be a chartered or certified accountant. Gaskiya
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by superstarDikk(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
nextprince:

Easy bro, he is speaking for his likes who have hope that the Nigeria of our dream is more than possible in spite of all odds, not those who pray day and night for her downfall. Developed countries were developed by the citizens and they weren't developed in a day. He spoke for himself, me and many others.
Nice, but the country cannot be better if we loose hope, no matter how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by ujezeez(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Atiku2019:
cool
I hope u have an office in Atiku Media House located in Jabi...if not na jonsing get u big time..
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by adedayoa2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
seunmsg:

Do you have the career profile of Mr Anthony Anyene? Kindly share it with us if yes. I have searched for it online to no avail.
First timebim hearing this name., I pray he brings all we've been praying for.
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by adedayoa2(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
How will the confirmation of Anthony Anyene as Auditor General of the Federation help Nigeria out of the current economic recession?

work dey standstill for Audit House, we need new oga
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by Firefire(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
adedayoa2:
work dey standstill for Audit House, we need new oga

Congrats in advance to him then.

Hope he will be bold enough to audit Aisha's extravagant spending as its sources...
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
The work is not to Buhari alone.. all the other arms of Government must show conviction to sacrifice comforts unavailable to the common man to make Nigeria great. But will they?
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by agabusta: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
superstarDikk:

I'm still into him as well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by ademusiwa2r: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
[size=28pt]fraud..[/size]

Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by Atiku2019: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
ujezeez:

I hope u have an office in Atiku Media House located in Jabi...if not na jonsing get u big time..

wink
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by modsmustdie: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zombies are shameless, so because babu is trying to save face after much castigation and bigotism, we should all start rejoicing. ..shame on you all zombies
Re: Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general by demolaxl(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election / Why Anambra Govt Can’t Ban Us – Tricycle Owners / Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.