Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Please! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please! Help (481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please! Help by Dele2016(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Niralanders, please I need your help with a cause... My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously, some people from other countries are way ahead, but I know Nigerians can help turn things around, so, please help a fellow Nigerian win
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semifinalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n

Re: Please! Help by thowbie7ven(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dele2016:
Hello Niralanders, please I need your help with a cause... My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously, some people from other countries are way ahead, but I know Nigerians can help turn things around, so, please help a fellow Nigerian win
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semifinalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n
OP, I suggest you send a mail to Linda Ikeji...i'm 100% sure she'll help you put it on her blog for free without asking for a dime from you!...all what you need is to state everything to her clearly!...she's done this for people
Re: Please! Help by Dele2016(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Can you copy me her email address please?

[quote author=thowbie7ven post=51900934]OP, I suggest you send a mail to Linda Ikeji...i'm 100% sure she'll help you put it on her blog for free without asking for a dime from you!...all what you need is to state everything to her clearly!...she's done this for people[/quote ]

(1) (Reply)

Any Female Looking 4 A Place To Spend The Xmas In Calabar Should Call Me On / How Many Sex Partners Did You Have In 2016? / Important Message On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.