Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

You Don't Wanna Know - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Don't Wanna Know (23979 Views)

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out / James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Any sane person teenager who just got away from having her nuděs leaked shouldn't in a matter of days be in the position Yeni has foolishly gotten herself entangled in. What's she thinking? This girl is dumber than a rock. I hope she learns a bitter lesson at the end. See her kpomo lips like "you say the sweetest things." Dindinrin!!

Thanks for the update, au revoir.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2017
sinizia:
Any sane person teenager who just got away from having her nuděs leaked shouldn't in a matter of days be in the position Yeni has foolishly gotten herself entangled in. What's she thinking? This girl is dumber than a rock. I hope she learns a bitter lesson at the end. See her kpomo lips like "you say the sweetest things." Dindinrin!!

Lmaooooooooooo ^_^ ^_^
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by mayree2t9(f): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2017
sinizia:

Lol...u no dei chill at all..ki ki ki

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by mayree2t9(f): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2017
sinizia:

Lol,...u no dei chill at all.Yeni is shameless nd dumb
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by ROYH(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2017
So Derin Got A Well Plan Equation To Balanced, To Bleeped Yeni As A Result Of Revenged To Lola And Also Used Her As A Victim In His Showcasing Job, This Yeni Is Something Else, If Her Medula Is Working Fine, She Should Had Known That Him Coming To Her Is Nothing But A Sweet Revenge, Not Even After Derin Explanation+His Favour.But Derin, I Hoped You Seen Her As Material Not Object, It's A FICTION Anyway cheesy
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by ROYH(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2017
sinizia:

Her OT Never Full, Don't Blame Her, Let Look At It In Other Dimension, Yes, I Mean Derin, He Is Using Her Because Of Her Naivetivity
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by mayree2t9(f): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2017
undecided Her sisters ex...who does that?? Aburo oshi,she will come nd scatter lola's new job 4 her nau..mtchewwwwwwww,d yeye derin laying emphasis on d file *go home nw nd don't forget the file ok?,I laugh in spanish!
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Olubee22(f): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Foolishness at its peak but even that Derin sef. Shit happens he should just move on when it's not as if Lola is holding onto his destiny undecided rada rada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Guys, I'm done with this story! cheesy

And I'm so excited to share it with you...

What happens with Derin and Yeni?
Will Lola find out and protect her sis?
What has Kemi got up her sleeves for Charles & Lola?
Will whatever they have going on stand the test of time?

The book bares it all. smiley

[url]https://okadabooks.com/book/about/you_dont_wanna_know__adult_only_18/13010?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4868582535[/url]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Winters22: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
i dint know how ti make purchases on okada books.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Winters22:
i dint know how ti make purchases on okada books.

Create an account. Refill your account with either your bank card or a recharge card. Then buy the book. smiley
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Winters22: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
MsNelly:

Create an account. Refill your account with either your bank card or a recharge card. Then buy the book. smiley
thanks will do that
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by heemah(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
MsNelly:

[url]https://okadabooks.com/book/about/you_dont_wanna_know__adult_only_18/13010?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4868582535[/url]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
how much
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
heemah:

how much

It's #500
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bia, Nelly, shey this abrupt end to this enthralling story follow for the suspense and twists? undecided grin

Do I have to download the app before I can register and make a purchase coz I tried it with my Opera and the registration didn't go through?
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2017
sinizia:
Bia, Nelly, shey this abrupt end to this enthralling story follow for the suspense and twists? undecided grin

Do I have to download the app before I can register and make a purchase coz I tried it with my Opera and the registration didn't go through?

You could download the app, makes it easier
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by pweetyz(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Thanks MsNelly. But in Nigeria the position of the law is that one can have lawful carnal knowledge of a female above the age of 16
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by daxlasaint(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2017
lharstborn:

Damn!! Is Lola kinda falling for him already.?!!
These twists and turns is getting the plot thickening already.
I can't wait..
MsNelly..you're bae
broken hearts always find eachother.... not suprised by this developement at all grin
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2017
MsNelly:

You could download the app, makes it easier

I've created an account, wanted to refill and buy the book, but it seems like it's only MTN and Etisalat credit that are allowed and I only use Glo. So I'll have either of the aforementioned networks' credits and buy the book later today or tomorrow.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
pweetyz:
Thanks MsNelly. But in Nigeria the position of the law is that one can have lawful carnal knowledge of a female above the age of 16

I didn't know that. What's your source?
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
End? Gademitt
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by PamelB(f): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yeni- you're doomed.
Derin- you're going off limits, I swear to God.

Nice story you've got here. Keep it coming
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by pweetyz(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
MsNelly:

I didn't know that. What's your source?
I'm a law student. It's my area of expertise. It's in the criminal code of Nigeria as well.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweetyz:
I'm a law student. It's my area of expertise. It's in the criminal code of Nigeria as well.

Nah fam.
18 is the stipulated and agreed age of consent.

Some states in Nigeria say 15, 16, 11...
But the general age for sexual consent is 18.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2017
MsNelly:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Single Lady / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.