Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

You Don't Wanna Know - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Don't Wanna Know (23968 Views)

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out / James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

And they'd cheat endlessly on each other as well.

I dey tells you. Their aggressions are even evident in thier sêx scene. Thier ego were clashing, it's all a superiority battle between them. I love the passion and anger they infuse in thier actions and words. I love such fictional characters. Makes for some worthy reading. I'm loving them already.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
MsNelly, I went back to read Lola and Charles' earlier sêx scene again coz I love their ego clash and aggressiveness and discovered 2 error you might wanna correct.

First is the colored word "my ăss" in the embolden sentence. I'm sure you weren't discussing yours. grin

Second one is too minuscule though. Just the "I" word.

Oh fvck...

I initially wrote this story in the first person format, so yh.. Pardon the little errors here & there.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mama Lola as she was fondly called was admired by everyone, young and old. She owned the biggest shop in the town where she sold frozen foods. It was no wonder when she called for a meeting to sell her daughter’s asoebi for her traditional marriage, there was a big turn up. Everybody was excited; the little girl who they had known for a long while was finally getting married. None were as excited as the mother of the bride, however. Ever since Lola turned 24, she had constantly barraged her with a number of questions ranging from whether she planned on letting her die without seeing her grandkids to whether she was a lesbian. Lola continually assured her that she was just focused on her career and making something of herself more than she was on “being in bondage with any man.”

“Finally” Mama Lola breathed as she stopped in front of her rather small house. It was a bungalow her husband left in her care before he died; it was all he left in her care. Her second and youngest daughter opened up the door after a while.

“What were you doing?” She asked, looking her over. Yeni shook her head, uncomfortable. She didn’t even know her Mom would be back so early. She had spent close to an hour shaving her lady parts and she still wasn’t sure she had made a good job of it.

“Are you deaf?!” She squealed as her Mom yanked her by the ear.

“Ow!”

“Shut up!” She hissed and walked in. She wasn’t going to let this nonsense disturb her. She had had a good day so far and it was going to end on a good note. She sat down on the couch and began counting how much she had made from the sales while Yeni stared at her.

“Pack your things o”

“Ehn?” Mama Lola looked at her daughter. Maybe she was deaf afterall, she thought.

“I said pack your things! We leave tomorrow”

“But Mummy…” Yeni thought of a decent excuse. Yes, she was done with her mock exams but tomorrow was the day. Tomorrow was the day she finally gets to lose her virginity. Why was she out to ruin her plans? Tobi would be so mad.

“Omoyeni, what is it? Why are you still standing here? I said go in there and get prepared for tomorrow. Your sister’s wedding is close by and we need to be by her side.”

“You said we were leaving next week, Mummy”

“My friend, don’t be stüpid! Listen to what I’m saying now before I beat the remaining sense out of you.” Yeni scurried off to her room immediately. She paced about, anxiously still wondering what to tell her boyfriend. Finally, she picked up the phone.

“Hello baby! Ready for what’s going down tomorrow”

“Um…”

“I got the condoms and everything. I got a whole box. You seem like you’ll be really good in bed”

“Tobi?”

“What is it?”

“My Mom-“ She sighed, this was going to be tough. “My Mom is travelling tomorrow and she wants me to accompany her”

“You’re joking, right?”

“I’m sorry…”

“Sorry? What happens to all the money I wasted on these stüpid condoms? Huh!”

“Maybe when I get back…”

“So my dïck should wait for your àss to get back, huh?”

“Tobi, don’t be crude”

“Shut your mouth! I’m sure this is one of your lame excuses because you’re not a virgin. You’re a slüt and you’re scared I’ll find your püssy the size of a well, huh?”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying if you don’t find a way to be here tomorrow, I’m leaking your nüdes b ittch” And he hung up on her.

Nothing had shocked Yeni more. Who was he? He sounded different, rude, angry; nothing like the sweet guy she fell in love with. And he was threatening to expose her. She went through the chats they had on Whatsapp and looked at the provocative pictures she had sent him. She didn’t want to; he had insisted though; telling her she would if she really loved him. The worst part of it all was they had her face in it; if this pictures got out, she was runed. She was really ruined.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
And the plot thickens. . .

Funny how the true ugly face behind a smiling beautiful mask comes to fore, as true intentions are laid bare.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow, nice story nelly. Great plot.

Yeni is lola's younger sister? Lol, wow.. Funny how the sex thing runs in both of them grin

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wow, nice story nelly. Great plot.

Yeni is lola's younger sister? Lol, wow.. Funny how the sex thing runs in both of them grin

Thanks.
And btw the "sex thing" runs in everyone.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
MsNelly:

Thanks.
And btw the "sex thing" runs in everyone.
Lol, ok noted.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by missjo(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Take a cue from how my commentary on this forum leaves Missjo's sweet, pink püssy wet, hot, and smarting with satisfaction. I really do hope she's on the pill, though. cheesy
Does that line usually work on any self-respecting woman?

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by spacyzuma(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2016
sinizia:
MsNelly, I went back to read Lola and Charles' earlier sêx scene again coz I love their ego clash and aggressiveness and discovered 2 error you might wanna correct.

First is the colored word "my ăss" in the embolden sentence. I'm sure you weren't discussing yours. grin

Second one is too minuscule though. Just the "I" word.

LMFAO grin grin
I really laughed out loud at this. Nice spotting!! +1
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2016
missjo:

Does that line usually work on any self-respecting woman?

It's not a line meant to work on any self-respecting woman. That's me lampooning you. You? Self-respecting woman? Hahaha. Typical case of a monkey thinking it is human.

Your uncanny knack for deliberately misconstruing obvious jibes and taunts as romantic overtures smacks of utmost desperation. Ode. grin

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Twaci(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good one Msnelly. Can't wait for the next update dear.

And yes, I have missed you. How are you?
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Twaci:
Good one Msnelly. Can't wait for the next update dear.

And yes, I have missed you. How are you?

I'm good dear; thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Msnelly, oya na.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by missjo(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It's not a line meant to work on any self-respecting woman. That's me lampooning you. You? Self-respecting woman? Hahaha. Typical case of a monkey thinking it is human.

Your uncanny knack for deliberately misconstruing obvious jibes and taunts as romantic overtures smacks of utmost desperation. Ode. grin
Just shut up.

You're the one giving me a mention out of the blue, yet I'm the one being desperate.
Were you fed toxic chemicals by accident when you were a baby or something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
missjo:

Just shut up.

You're the one giving me a mention out of the blue, yet I'm the one being desperate.

Really? I recall you throwing side jabs at me last week which I paid a blind eye to. If you aren't desperate and bïtchy, you would have simply ignored my mention. But no, you thirst for my attention and have zero self-control, and so you must have a piece of me.

It's inutile using abusive words with me. You cannot survive a minute should I decide to treat you to the savage arm of my heat. So calm those mutinous tittiës of yours. And stop derailing this thread, lunatic. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Lola hung up the phone and hissed. Why did she ever get involved with this fool, called Charles? She was sick of all the stress he had caused her, or maybe she was the one who caused them herself. She remembered how it happened, six monoths ago. She was dating Derin, she was quite happy but she was also sexually dissatisfied. She was a woman who enjoyed having a great time in bed and Derin wasn’t giving her any of that. She loved him but it was hell and she didn’t want to hurt him by telling him she really wasn’t feeling him sexually. He was such a sweet guy.

Charles started subtly hitting on her. At first, Lola was repulsed by the nerve he had to flirt with his boss’ girlfriend but later on, she found it appealing. It was a turn on. And in no time, they were getting it on in the toilet, storage unit and sometimes the photo studio. Lola wondered how they had never been caught.

She quickly shook off the memories off the past and went to answer the door. Her long-time friend, Kemi walked in quite unsettled.

“Are you okay?” Kemi sighed and collapsed onto a nearby couch. Lola followed suit. She had called her to assist her make the next move but it seemed Kemi had some big news of her own. Hers could wait.

“Why did you call me?” Kemi first spoke.

“Babe, you don see your face so? My shit can wait abeg. What’s up?”

“Um.. Tayo dumped me… for his parents.”

“I knew this was bound to happen sometime. What did that fool do now?”

“His parents asked me to get pregnant first before marriage. Lola, you know that is fornication…”

“Do I?” Lola struggled not to chuckle. Sometimes she felt Kemi exaggerated this God thing. It was just sex, she thought, there was no need for it to be demonized. However, she did respect her views, nobody should do what they weren’t up for.

“Anyways, I told him I couldn’t. He said that was what his parents wanted and he chose his parents over me”

“That guy has no spine. His parents should have no say in your sex life, is he alright?”

“Lola, I told my parents I was getting married. They have it arranged, they’re on their way here. What the hell do I tell them?” Lola sighed.

“I’m in the same dilemma” Kemi sniffled and wiped her tears.

“What are you talking about?”

“My Mom called me to tell me she had sold all her asoebi for the traditional and will be here tomorrow. The thing is, there is no traditional marriage. Matter of fact, there is no marriage at all.” Kemi looked at her friend in surprise.

“Shut up!”

“I’m serious, Kemi. He called it off”

“Why?” Lola sighed.

“Well, nothing as saintly as your story, but… he found out I cheated on him”

“What? Lola, what is wrong with you? Derin is a good man…”

“Don’t judge me, okay. I have needs! When I told you I wasn’t satisfied with him sexually, you asked me to pray. Kemi, you asked me to pray! Was a prayer going to give me an orgasm, for God’s sake?” Kemi stood up.

“You know; you sound just like him”

“Who?”

“Tayo. “I have needs” “I’m not satisfied sexually” Hence, I will choose the desires of this world over my partner”

“Kemi, please do not start. I don’t need a sermon”

“You don’t deserve Derin. If your purpose of calling me is to ask me to go speak to him on your behalf, you’ve got another think coming. People like you and Tayo do not deserve people like us” Kemi made to leave; this was just too much for her.

“Kemi, where are you going? We’re not even done yet…” Kemi turned to stare at her.

“No, Lola. A prayer won’t give you an orgasm; but maybe it will give you the wisdom to not trade diamonds for stones”

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by yorhmienerd(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Good job Msnelly

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
And the thing is that if Lola was with Tayo and Kemi, Derin. They still wouldn't work out undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
swann:
And the thing is that if Lola was with Tayo and Kemi, Derin. They still wouldn't work out undecided

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Sir, Sir..” Margie quickly stood up and hurried after Derin. Derin had just walked in; he was unusually late. And it was a Saturday, Saturdays were surprisingly the busiest days of the week.

“Can I help you, Margaret?”

“She’s not here yet. Ms. Lola isn’t here yet” Derin sighed. He was exhausted; the last thing he wanted to do was talk about Lola or anything relating to her.

“Yeah… I fired her”

“What?”

“Yeah, get her stuff out of her office. Burn it, send it to her, whatever.”

“Sir, um…”

“Spit it out, Margaret. Spit it out” She shifted from foot to foot. Weren’t they dating anymore? What happened with the both of them?

“It’s just that…we need her now more than ever. There’s the fashion week coming up and she pulls more gigs than anyone I know. Plus, she’s the only agent we have”

“I don’t care. She no longer works here”

“Sir…”

“You know what? Why don’t you be our new agent?”

“What? Sir, I don’t have any working experience”

“The pay is better than what you get as a secretary.”

“Oh…okay”

“Good. Now, don’t bother me for the rest of today. Or you’re fired” Margie’s eyes popped out as she observed how serious he was. She went back to her reception, pondering on so many things. She was now the new agent, but she didn’t even know shit about her job. Lola was so good at it, she was the main reason the agency was thriving even.

“Hey. Good afternoon” She looked up to see a petite, pretty woman before her. “Are you the secretary here?”

“Um… yes, no. I mean, um… what do you want?”

“I want to see your boss”

“No, I’m sorry that won’t be possible. He’s busy, he doesn’t want to be disturbed”

“Just for a brief while, I promise” Margaret sighed.

“Maybe book an appointment for next time. Your name?”

“Sophia” Margie took out a book and spelled it out.

“So, when would you like to see him asides today of course?” Sophia looked around.

“Do you know anyone by the name Lola?” Margaret blinked, confused.

“Um…I’m sorry, are you here to see Lola or the person in charge?”

“Are they different people?”

“Um…yes.”

“Oh…”

“So…you still want to see the boss?”

“Um…I was wondering, is it inappropriate for two coworkers to be getting it on?”

“I’m sorry Ma’am, but if you don’t want to see the boss, I’m not sure there’s much else I can help you with”

“Listen to me, this is important, okay? My boyfriend has been cheating on me with this Lola girl. Now, I know this may seem petty to you but I just want the both of them fired.”

“Your boyfriend…and Lola?”

“Yes. So tell me, is this against the rules or what can I do?”

“Are you sure about this? I mean, this is pretty serious information”

“Why? What do you mean? How serious?”

“Well…” Margie leaned in forward. She wasn’t one to gossip but this strange woman had come in from nowhere and made some serious allegations against her boss’ fiancée. “The woman you speak of, Lola is engaged to be married to the Mr. Derin, the person in charge”

“Really? Lola who is fucking my boyfriend is supposed to be married to the person in charge here?” Sophia laughed dryly. “Now, you have to let me see him”

“I need to be sure you know what you’re saying first. If you’re wrong, you could get into a lot of trouble.”

“Let me through, Missy. Do I look like I’m here to play?” Margie was starting to get irritated. Derin was in a bad mood and she wasn’t going to get fired because of her. She picked up the phone and dialled Security.

“I’m calling Security, you’re causing a nuisance here”

“What? I have really important news to tell your boss. He’s marrying a LovePeddler!”

“You can come back later when you’re calmer…”

“Don’t call anyone. I’ll leave.” Margie dropped the phone.

“Thank you” Sophia eyed her in contempt and left.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by BossKratos: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
missjo:

Just shut up.

grin

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by pharod(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Msnelly z always been one of my favorite writers on NL... Great story... More ink to ur pen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Chumzypinky(f): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ds is 1 hell of an interestin story. To tink i've always bin passin by. You dont wanna knw, a funny name.
Bt i knw 1 tin, dat fucking Tobi guy needs to be castrated like seriously.

Bleep him and Bleep those condoms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Isn’t it too early to be drinking?” The bartender asked the handsome looking man with the blue tie. She winked at him slyly and poured him another glass at his request. He drank up and requested for another glass. She sighed and withdrew the bottle from him.

“It’s a Saturday, it’s 12:00 noon. Aren’t you supposed to be somewhere relaxing rather than drinking?”

“Listen to me Miss” He started in slurred speech. “If you’re tired of serving, there are tons of bars that could use the extra cash”

“Yeah, supposing you could walk to said bars” He belched. She was right. He was beyond drunk; he had consumed a lot of bottles and he barely even drank. He stared at her, taking in her physical features. What was a woman doing behind bars, he thought? She was beautiful however, she was dressed in a white tight shirt. She was a B-cup; however her perky nipples slightly turned him on.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer” She commented, tracing his eyes.

“Um…I’m sorry.” He said, embarrassed. She laughed, admiring the boyish look on his face.

“Don’t be silly. Would I be a woman if you didn’t stare at me, even slightly?” He smiled at her. She refilled his glass and gave it back to him.

“What are you doing drinking so early by the way?”

“I need a drink” He took a sip from the glass. He still needed to drive, he had to be careful from here on.

“What? Baby steps now?” She laughed and downed the entire liquor in one gulp. He grabbed the bottle of vodka and drank from it. She took it from him and finished the content of the bottle. She winked at him once more and loosened the first three buttons of her shirt.

“I hope you’re not done staring” She took off her shirt.

“No bra” He breathed, uneasy as well as pleased. She chuckled.

“Are you a virgin?” No, he thought, it had just been a long while. She took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. It was small but he seemed eager to work with it. She unbuckled his pants and went down on him. The alcohol in his system made it seem difficult to stand still as he staggered; however, she kept up with him, like an expert. He closed his eyes, his member now fully erect as she pumped it in and out of her mouth. He held on to her head, moaning softly, edging her forward as she deep throated him. He notices how she doesn’t gag despite his length and he knows he is about to climax.

“I’m c-cumin-“ He warns her, unsure as to whether or not she would want to swallow his load. She ignores him, taking him faster and driving him towards the edge. His entire body convulses as he spills into her; his orgasm like nothing he had ever experienced.

She stood up and smiled at him sexily.

“Now, it’s my turn” She says, as she pulls down her panties. She held on to the WC and Tayo went forward, needing no further invitation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Interesting update.. Ride on Ms.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by yorhmienerd(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Cool.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ooh, Tayo, the mummy's boy is now doing things with a strange bartender. Hope he doesn't get a yeast infection in his mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Chumzypinky(f): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who's Tayo again? D plot is somewhat confusin. Anyway, nyc 1 der Nelly. Ar u male or female??
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Who's Tayo again? D plot is somewhat confusin. Anyway, nyc 1 der Nelly. Ar u male or female??

Tayo is Kemi's ex. I'm a gal
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by iykekelvins(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
swann:
Ooh, Tayo, the mummy's boy is now doing things with a strange bartender. Hope he doesn't get a yeast infection in his mouth grin grin
Lol, was that tayo or derin?
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, was that tayo or derin?

Tayo is Kemi's ex la cheesy
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hehehehe. Guess weed or alcohol are not the only perfect ingredients to cure one temporarily of moments of sorrow; in Tayo's case, a quick steamy tryst comprising of good head and döggy is the perfect elixir to rescue him from the haze Kemi put him in. cheesy

Though, it seems to me that Tayo's parents were never the genuine reasons for Tayo insisting on getting Kemi preggy before the wedding, rather his curiosity to know how energetic his ex-soon-to-be wife was in bed.

Nice one, Nellilicious Nelly. Fire away, I dey gidigba for your back. cool

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Somebody Translate Dis: How Many Years I Take Senior You / Single Lady / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.