Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (1217 Views)

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 14, 2009
Embattle Man Of God Prophet TB Joshua have a word for Nigeria sports lovers

http://www.tribune.com.ng/14112009/news/sports4.html

PROPHET T. B Joshua of The Synagogue Church For All Nations says the Super Eagles will emerge victorious in Kenya, with the 2010 World Cup ticket in their kitty.

The man of God renowned for his predictions, prophesied during the week that the Super Eagles would beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia would lose 1-2 to Mozambique in Maputo, paving the World Cup ticket for Nigeria.

Prophet Joshua, SaturdayTribunesports gathered, also predicted a weekend of double celebrations for Nigeria as he said the Golden Eaglets would retain the FIFA U-17 title by beating Switzerland in tomorrow's final match of Nigeria 2009, in Abuja.

It will be recalled that Joshua prophesied that Ghana's Black Satellites would lift the FIFA U-20 World Cup, Egypt 2009.

On phone to Silas Teteh, Ghana's U-20 chief coach, Joshua told the coach whom to pick for the penalty shootout win against Brazil in the final, saying some of them would lose their kicks but that Ghana was going to carry the day.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Chidi4u(m): 4:35am On Nov 14, 2009
If you dont hear it on Emmanuel TV,then it is not from T.B Joshua.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by ohunyon(m): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2009
God's words can never be fake especially when it has to do wt 9jerians.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by ohunyon(m): 4:54am On Nov 14, 2009
God's words can never be faked.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by fyneguy: 5:58am On Nov 14, 2009
If he said so, then congrats to Super Eagles and Nigerians.

Let's see what Thomases have to say again.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by hollandis(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2009
i wil not blive this mog until 4pm
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Mufuadamu: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2009
please may we always speak the truth and confirm our stories before going to print!! let us listen to tb joshua himself to find out what he said about these two matches.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by yousouph(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2009
Prediction or not, We are winning U-17 trophy this Sunday and SE win in Kenya but WC ticket not certain. grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by airzzee(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2009
Gbam! Beni! We r sure of victory in both matches. But World cup ticket? THAT IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD not IN THE MOUTH OF AN 'MOG'. But if it comes, IS THAT NOT WHAT WE WANT? HALLELUJAH
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by azeeza(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2009
timothy ibe predicted 9ja 3_kenya 0 and mozabique 2_tunisia 1.i watch it live on LTV and NTA this morning.e b like say we get hope small but my liver still dey shake like jelly fish.we go jump am pass. grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by azeeza(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2009
prophet timothy ibe predicted 9ja 3_kenya 0 and mozabique 2_tunisia 1.i watch it live on LTV and NTA this morning.e b like say we get hope small but my liver still dey shake like jelly fish.we go jump am pass. grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by CarlosVent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
WELL AM NOT SURE OF THIS WHOLE PREDICTIONS OF A THING.

BUT IF THIS HAPPENS TO BE TRUE AND IT OCCURS TO BE SO THEN HE WIL GET MORE MEMBERS AND ALSO NAME.

I PRAY THAT NIGERIA WILL TRIUMPH IN ALL THE COMPETITIONS AND AS WELL GET THE TICKET FOR THE WORLD CUP IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!

NIGERIA DO NOT WORRY ITS SETTLED WITH THIS PRAYER.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by naijanow: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
It's true! TB Joshua prophesied it!! I can't believe it!!!!! I don't know how many goals he prophesied, but WOW! Nigeria!!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hallelujah! TB Joshua said it - we would win and Mozambique would win, and it happened!!!

This is a miracle!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by jiffy2b: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
i am praying to myself help smiley
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by cooljoe(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
and let it be unto us as the Lord has spoken. my joy knows no bounds.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Mufuadamu: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
WOW! TB Joshua again! Let's watch the live service tomorrow on Emmanuel TV to see what he said about the Nigeria and Mozambique matches.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by naijanow: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
@promix
TBJOSHUA never announced the number of goals. Did you hear him? He just prophesied the win. For me o, i will watch his service tomorrow to find out what he said. God of TBJ ooooo!!!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by pmartins: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
T.B JOSHUA only predict nigerian will qualify for world cup, he never say anything about the score line, what tribune paper is saying is a fat lie and blonder.

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Algeria: 0:1 FINAL: ALGERIA MAKES IT TO THE WORLD CUP!!! / Top Ten African Teams In The Last Decade / Gasol Desire He Moved To The Bulls And Kobe Break Want To Join Hands In The Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.