Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar (3518 Views)

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by sarrki(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2016
onatisi:

This is the problem with Nigerian,Nigerians are too laidback In their attitude towards governance. You can start by asking him serious questions about why the economy is the way it Is

Until Nigerians start demanding answers from their elected leaders,the nation will never move forward. Once Nigerians start asking for results openly,political leaders will be forced to situp and deliver on their promises

Spot on

Constructive criticism

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Abeymills(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
High prices translate to higher profits higher profits translate to more investment more investment translate to more jobs and more competition... More competition translate to drop in price... But this process don't take less than 5 years

U want ur government to allow u flood the market with cheap foreign products yet u want him to create employment.... Really??

This just basic economics... If we don't do it today our children will do it tomorrow... Lets fave it once and for all you are just as useless clueless dullard as ur tin god mumudu bubuhari
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Abeymills(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
High prices translate to higher profits higher profits translate to more investment more investment translate to more jobs and more competition... More competition translate to drop in price... But this process don't take less than 5 years

U want ur government to allow u flood the market with cheap foreign products yet u want him to create employment.... Really??

This just basic economics... If we don't do it today our children will do it tomorrow... U are as useless clueless as ur tin god mumudu bubuhari
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Abeymills(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

Must you shout before you make your point

As you can see he's talking like a professional

Breath gently and apologize to him
wetin b dat ur name sef zombi must u come here n spread buharis virus of lies n poverty?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by sarrki(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Abeymills:
wetin b dat ur name sef zombi must u come here n spread buharis virus of lies n poverty?

The weather is so cool now

I didn't expect the board to be hot
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Abeymills(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

The wailers are

We voted rightly
shut up ur stupid mouth there zombi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by sarrki(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Abeymills:
shut up ur stupid mouth there zombi

As you can see we have been having a senior discussion

With matured wailers.

We are not in the garage or market square were you can

Use gutter language
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Emekamex(m): 4:01am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

This just basic economics... If we don't do it today our children will do it tomorrow... Lets fave it once and for all

Where did you learn your economics?
High prices doesnt translate to high income if consumers salaries are stagnant. It rather causes lower income for producers as a lot of consumers will stop patronizing goods, thereby crippling investments.
Stop deceiving people with half baked presumptions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 4:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Emekamex:

Where did you learn your economics?
High prices doesnt translate to high income if consumers salaries are stagnant. It rather causes lower income for producers as a lot of consumers will stop patronizing goods, thereby crippling investments.
Stop deceiving people with half baked presumptions.
Even when u have inflation?? See this one.. We have too much liquidity and little produce... Salary earners in ur bracket are just negligible
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 4:08am On Dec 14, 2016
eyeview:

Which school did you attend?
Whats your maximum level of educational attainment?

So by your twarted theory,zimbabwe whose toilet roll cost over 1million zimbabwe dollars translate to profit and investment?
You are a disgrace to your economics teacher

Lol.... Zimbabweans had less production because of sanctions that's just it
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

And thats how you fail book for school, when prices they rise production should rise with it too, thats how basic economics work...... IF PRICES RISE WITH NO INCREASE IN PRODUCTION THATS INFLATION BUT IN NAIJA CASE ITS STAG-FLATION. dont start quoting economics here cause its what i read and i read it very well. go to BSS in permanent site and ask abt me

I beg to disagree, we have hype inflation, u will only have higher cost of production if u source materials abroad, which is what we want to avoid anyway,.. If u source materials locally what will add to the cost of production, take example rice farmers and garri processing

The profit in this area now are fantastic
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 4:12am On Dec 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

Are you okay? I mean is your brain properly functioning? WTF are you saying? Higher price translates to higher profit bullshit, who is your economics teacher?

All these zombies always giving excuses to defend their dullard lord.

What are the benefits of inflation, i mean it advantages... Then explain how that can be achieved
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Emekamex(m): 4:17am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

Even when u have inflation?? See this one.. We have too much liquidity and little produce... Salary earners in ur bracket are just negligible

Your getting it wrong again, we actually have low liquidity at present and salaries of consumers is the main determinant of their spending power.
We have little produce because people are no longer willing to spend as they were before.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by Abeymills(m): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

As you can see we have been having a senior discussion

With matured wailers.

We are not in the garage or market square were you can

Use gutter language
its simple stop spreading lies n poverty
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 4:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Emekamex:

Your getting it wrong again, we actually have low liquidity at present and salaries of consumers is the main determinant of their spending power.
We have little produce because people are no longer willing to spend as they were before.
Who told u that? Salaries in Nigeria are not really much, traders dictate the Nigerian economy, we have a 180 trillion economy, salaries are less than 20 trillion, with mmm and the rest just just proved that we have too much money in the system, go to the atm what do u see?
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gabonsky: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Abeymills:
its simple stop spreading lies n poverty

I am enjoying this wonderful Discussion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

I beg to disagree, we have hype inflation, u will only have higher cost of production if u source materials abroad, which is what we want to avoid anyway,.. If u source materials locally what will add to the cost of production, take example rice farmers and garri processing

The profit in this area now are fantastic
Essential economics is where you got that point grin
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by FlyboyZee: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

Bro [b]if he fails we all fail

[/b]Let's all pray, support and judge him in 2019

That's what I think we should all do
If he fails, we can't all fail. So many have failed in the past and heavens did not fall. Maybe, you might fail if he fails, but not all of us will. There is no need to wait for his failure because he has always been a failure-in-waiting and now he is a failure-in-manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by idupaul: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

This just basic economics... If we don't do it today our children will do it tomorrow... Lets fave it once and for all
You are just too dull Olodo Rapata
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:

You are just to dull Olodo Rapata

Lol u just funny.. Counter my points
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Essential economics is where you got that point grin
And that disproves it as a fact??
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

olodo stop mentioning terms that you obviously don't know what they mean! olodo so a 100% increase in commodity prices translates to increase in GDP? while the spending power of the consumers and production remains constant?? twaa!! these are the 'dundees' surrounding the president and singing kumbaya into his ears, telling him that all is well... when it isn't.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

Nigeria will be great again!!!!!

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Nigeria was never great, meanwhile tell Tinubu to return to Nigeria and enjoy the change he pushed for.. Tinubu has abandoned zombies and is on exile in the uk

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gabonsky: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
balanceofterror1:
Just imagine...
E lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gurunlocker: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
sarrki:

Must you shout before you make your point

As you can see he's talking like a professional

Breath gently and apologize to him

One of the best thing to do is to ignore you, you know I always don't give a fuckkkk about what you say?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gurunlocker: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

What are the benefits of inflation, i mean it advantages... Then explain how that can be achieved

I now believe zombies are really suffering and smiling.... We ain't talking about business here. Does this looks like MTN, GLO, ETI?..... We import all this things that the price is on the high side, so explain to me how this will lead to low price competition and gain.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gabonsky: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2016
MOD do d needful grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

I now believe zombies are really suffering and smiling.... We ain't talking about business here. Does this looks like MTN, GLO, ETI?..... We import all this things that the price is on the high side, so explain to me how this will lead to low price competition and gain.

Most of what we import wr can produce locally.. but we don't because of the cost of production here is more than the landing codt of the imported products

So now that dollar is both scarce and expensive... so it will then be easier and cheaper to manufacture here.. since government has promised to provide forex to buy equipment for manufacturing.. so u see.. soon people will begin to manufacture this things.. When they start they will make profit expand..Dre by producing more cheaply
When more people join the line of production then competition kicks in amd the price begin to drop. ..

This is just basic economics
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

olodo stop mentioning terms that you obviously don't know what they mean! olodo so a 100% increase in commodity prices translates to increase in GDP? while the spending power of the consumers and production remains constant?? twaa!! these are the 'dundees' surrounding the president and singing kumbaya into his ears, telling him that all is well... when it isn't.
U are obviously lost .. Why did u think Nigerians preferred to import in the past instead of producing here?? Its simple imported goods are cheaper. . But now they are more expensive what do you think will happen??
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by gurunlocker: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

Most of what we import wr can produce locally.. but we don't because of the cost of production here is more than the landing codt of the imported products

So now that dollar is both scarce and expensive... so it will then be easier and cheaper to manufacture here.. since government has promised to provide forex to buy equipment for manufacturing.. so u see.. soon people will begin to manufacture this things.. When they start they will make profit expand..Dre by producing more cheaply
When more people join the line of production then competition kicks in amd the price begin to drop. ..

Can you just hear yourself speak? and you were busy arguing with people that know more than you up there.... what is government will soon, we will start producing, price will come down.... You speaking gibberish!!!

Don't mention me. again, I don't even know how I got myself into this mess of economics illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

you need serious 21 days deliverance
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar by mrvitalis(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

Can you just hear yourself speak? and you were busy arguing with people that know more than you up there.... what is government will soon, we will start producing, price will come down.... You speaking gibberish!!!

Don't mention me. again, I don't even know how I got myself into this mess of economics illiterate.
U have not made any point or quoted any theory against my argument.. So u keep shut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If IPOB Dump Biafra We Will Reconsider Them Back – Arewa Youths / Nigerian Railway To Maradi In Niger Republic? No Way! / SHOCKER : Buhari's Minister Of Defence Now Atikulated!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.