Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video (4963 Views)

Pension Scam: I Made $544,000 Selling Pure Water — Defendant / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by zendy: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thats is how you do it! How many Nigerians can say 'Nigeria or I die'? Nobody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Presidiotbuhari: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
progress69:

Please how is the detention illegal? The last time i checked, a court remanded him in prison and a bail application was refused. Abi u nor know the meaning of illegal?
In between what is the meaning of this forced attachment with SS?
^^^
Omenka how market? Lol

1 Like

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by najoke: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
I love his display of arrogance in public. ......again.

You guys call this bravery right
. ......time will tell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Ganiyat72(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My brother, if we yoruba were stubborn like the Iboes, an Oba will still be in charge of kwara. grin cheesy
My fellow muslim brother, na truth u talk. May almight allah bless u

2 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Ganiyat72(f): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

My brother,I as a yoruba muslim must continue to speak the mind of all yoruba whether you are pained or not. cheesy
We the 70% yoruba muslim will continue to speak for our minority christians

1 Like

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Paretomaster(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Which bravery.Ojukwu make month pass dat one, we all know how e end....
make e mak mouth finish return to his cage in Kuje....
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by tigerclaws: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:

As a truthful yoruba muslim, I did not hear IPOB mention Atiku. Only one yorubaman Atiku2019 supports him here.
As a yoruba muslim want, I want yoruba muslims to stop hating Biafrans and start thinking of how we can liberate kwara from the caliphate. I still find it difficult explaining to my son Taofeek that kwara is yorubaland without Oba but a northern Emir.

Join hands with me and support yoruba independence from caliphate and stop mocking the Ibos, when our own house is on fire. grin grin
a real omoluabi

cc
modath sarrki grin

2 Likes

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
mightyhazell:
lol

With dat bicycle seat conehead,asoebi and dose stumpy hands,..I'd say dats a yorobba achondroplasic dwarf,...perhaps on a ritual break,...u knw yorobbas n rituals are like 5 n 6 wink

HAHHAAHAHAHAH. ROTFL. LWKMD!
Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by xelly: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2016
For those talking shit, we aren't ready for one anything you call it. We are Biafrans. BUHARI should get ready to kill, we are ready to die in defence of our RIGHT.

We are resolute in our pursuits and won't give in. Whatever they do make us stronger. Seeking for secret trials should tell us how they ferment lies to kill us. Well, that won't change us.

We are better dead and buried than to remain in Nigeria. What relevance are we remaining in Nigeria? Can any sane man give me 2 reasons to be a Nigerian? Is it today that Nigerians started denouncing membership of this enclave? How many foreigners has Nigerian green cards? What's the meaning of Nigeria to you?

What da Bleep do I gain listening to airhead? Its cut and dry they just want us dead

1 Like

Re: Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video by 0xtr190r: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
najoke:
I love his display of arrogance in public. ......again.

You guys call this bravery right
. ......time will tell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass / Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate / Nigerian Police Seen Welding His Gun At A Welder's Shop (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.