Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

This Is Getting More Funny - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Getting More Funny (9391 Views)

Antichrist Is Getting Ready For The Infamous Reign Of Terror On The Earth / Anointed Preacher, Apostle Joshua Selman Is Getting Married Soon / The Battle Is Getting Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
please tell him oo
Diests and thiests are not the same
Diests reject religous Gods same with athiests
Even on this forum Diests are mistaken for athiests

I've seen plenty theist address 4kings as an atheist. Diesm and theism are not the same. They do not have the same God concept in mind. Why he dishonestly tries to link them together is what I fail to understand. He forcefully wants to make athiests accept the existence of some God. He even goes as far as saying pantheism which is atheism is some kind of God belief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2016
DOA, next post.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

I just dislike your sheer dishonesty. What do you call a person that disbelieves in the existence of man made Gods like Yahweh, Brahma and Allah for example? And for the record a theist and a deist do NOT believe in the same concept of God. They do not share the same idea of God. Why you keep trying to make it seem as if they do is beyond me.

I've noticed that you have started hiding your God idea to mean a supreme being that is a creator. Your evidence to show that the universe was created by one being alone is WHAT?

Judaism , Islam (Theism ) all believe in one Supreme Being like the deists but they used anthropomorphism in religious texts to make God's description more comprehensible to the human reader . The finger of God , the hand of God , all were used metaphorically . But in theophanies , God appears in human form to be able to ve understood or seen by whom he revealed himself to.

Isn't it what Xenophanes criticized ? Xenophanes who was a deist criticized the use of such and described God as not resembling humans in form or in mind

Didn't I ask for your contribution here ? : https://www.nairaland.com/3504236/xenophanes-criticism-anthropomorphism-vs-triune
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

I've seen plenty theist address 4kings as an atheist. Diesm and theism are not the same. They do not have the same God concept in mind. Why he dishonestly tries to link them together is what I fail to understand. He forcefully wants to make athiests accept the existence of some God. He even goes as far as saying pantheism which is atheism is some kind of God belief.

4kings is being addressed as an atheist because of religious skepticism . Since deism rejects religious dogma and revealed theology , the deists attack religious concepts of God in Christianity , Islam .

That's why to a deist , Yahweh , Allah , etc are seen as false concepts of God because they are embedded in Revealed Theology .

But atheists here ignorantly believe that religious skepticism means they are impugning the existence of God . That is why randomperson listed those religious beliefs he felt are absurd to prove atheists are not stupid . Because apparently he thinks religious skepticism is part of atheism like most of them believe while its not true .

But as far as you are a deist , you are a religious skeptic because deism inherently repudiates religious dogma unlike atheism .
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

4kings is being addressed as an atheist because of religious skepticism . Since deism rejects religious dogma and revealed theology , the deists attack religious concepts of God in Christianity , Islam .

That's why to a deist , Yahweh , Allah , etc are seen as false concepts of God because they are embedded in Revealed Theology .

But atheists here ignorantly believe that religious skepticism means they are impugning the existence of God . That is why randomperson listed those religious beliefs he felt are absurd to prove atheists are not stupid . Because apparently he thinks religious skepticism is part of atheism like most of them believe while its not true .

But as far as you are a deist , you are a religious skeptic because deism inherently repudiates religious dogma unlike atheism .

What is this senseless rigmarole? What is revealed theology? There is nothing like revealed theology. There is only man made theology. Who revealed what and to whom? All Gods are man made ideas including the deistic concept of God.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

What is this senseless rigmarole? What is revealed theology? There is nothing like revealed theology. There is only man made theology. Who revealed what and to whom? All Gods are man made ideas including the deistic concept of God.

Atheism is the man made idea that started 2,500 years with Diagoras of Melos . The idea there is no God is a man made concept for deluded folks .

The so called man made idea about God is the use of anthropomorphism which Xenophanes criticized .
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is the man made idea that started 2,500 years with Diagoras of Melos . The idea there is no God is a man made concept for deluded folks .

The so called man made idea about God is the use of anthropomorphism which Xenophanes criticized .

All Gods are man made ideas that I'd why there are different Gods and diffrent religions all created by men for various reasons. Atheism, theism, deism, polytheism, pantheism, paganism, etc are all man made concepts and ideas.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

All Gods are man made ideas that I'd why there are different Gods and diffrent religions all created by men for various reasons. Atheism, theism, deism, polytheism, pantheism, paganism, etc are all man made concepts and ideas.

Atheism is a man made idea , thank God you have admitted itself

The Supreme Being is a fact cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is a man made idea , thank God you have admitted itself

The Supreme Being is a fact cool

The supreme being is an idea and not a fact that is why there are diffrent ideas and conception of supreme being and beings. There are many religions that believe in many supreme beings. You have no evidence to show that the universe was created by a supreme being, you only have belief and belief is just what it is. . belief.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Judaism , Islam (Theism ) all believe in one Supreme Being like the deists but they used anthropomorphism in religious texts to make God's description more comprehensible to the human reader . The finger of God , the hand of God , all were used metaphorically . But in theophanies , God appears in human form to be able to ve understood or seen by whom he revealed himself to.

Isn't it what Xenophanes criticized ? Xenophanes who was a deist criticized the use of such and described God as not resembling humans in form or in mind

Didn't I ask for your contribution here ? : https://www.nairaland.com/3504236/xenophanes-criticism-anthropomorphism-vs-triune

Who is Xenophame and why should I take his opinion seriously. Deism isn't about a single supreme being. Deist have diffrent concept of a creator God. Some believe in a creator God or Gods as a force or forces. Each deist has his/her conception of who God is to him or her. The finger of God or hand of God being a metaphor remains the opinion of each individual. It is not universally acceptable. There are many biblical literalist for example and they are not wrong in any way.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

The supreme being is an idea and not a factthat is why there are diffrentideas and conception of supreme wing and beings. There are many religions that believe in many supreme beings. You have no evidence to show that the universe was created by a supreme being, you only have belief and belief is just what but is belief.

The Supreme Being is a fact , different ideas about It does not mean It is also an idea .

Because A thinks Dalaman is a dark , and B thinks Dalaman is white , C thinks Dalaman is close to 40 years , D thinks Dalaman loves rice - this means Dalaman is an idea
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:
You have no evidence to show that the universe was created by a supreme being, you only have belief and belief is just what but is belief.

The universe is evidence it was created by the Supreme Being . Have you heard of the extra-dimensional nature of God ? According to particle physics & relativity, at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe . And God has to be above those 10 dimensions to be able to create it . That explains how God can be all powerful , all present , all knowing .

If God were three dimensional like men , he would not be able to be different places at the same time , be all powerful and possess all knowledge. The Supreme Being is not an idea , it is a fact .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Supreme Being is a fact , different ideas about It does not mean It is also an idea .

Because A thinks Dalaman is a dark , and B thinks Dalaman is white , C thinks Dalaman is close to 40 years , D thinks Dalaman loves rice - this means Dalaman is an idea

If I exist as a fact there won't be such conflicting ideas about me unless if I am an imagined entity that is when you will have diffrent conflicting ideas and conceptions of me.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The universe is evidence it was created by the Supreme Being . Have you heard of the extra-dimensional nature of God ? According to particle physics & relativity, at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe . And God has to be above those 10 dimensions to be able to create it . That explains how God can be all powerful , all present , all knowing .

If God were three dimensional like men , he would not be able to be different places at the same time , be all powerful and possess all knowledge. The Supreme Being is not an idea , it is a fact .

10 dimensional space exist at the creation of which universe when there is no concensus among scientist if the universe is eternal or not. All these are hypothesis that haven't been confirmed as such it is not all cosmologist that accept them. God is a man made idea and not a fact. What is responsible for the existence of the universe remains unknown. It could be many entities, it could be a dead entity or entities. It could be that anything.

What it is not is the Gods of man made religions like Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Ifa etc.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

If I exist as a fact there won't be such conflicting ideas about me unless if I am an imagined entity that is when you will have diffrent conflicting ideas and conceptions of me.

Now I'm talking to you I don't know how you look , what you are like . People can have conflicting opinions about you even though they know you . Your wifey may see us as loving and jocund . Your employees in your office may see you as bossy and cantankerous . It does not mean you are an idea .

There are consistencies with God in those religious concepts

-God is eternal

-God is supreme , the greatest

-God is all powerful , all knowing

-God is not human in mind or in form

- God does not exist in this universe

- God created all things

You would clearly see the differences are only in his behavior , moral laws etc . The same way people in your office would think differently of your behaviour in the office while your family sees you different . But some things are consistent , you are a Nigerian , you are dark in complexion , you are a male etc .
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now I'm talking to you I don't know how you look , what you are like . People can have conflicting opinions about you even though they know you . Your wifey may see us as loving and jocund . Your employees in your office may see you as bossy and cantankerous . It does not mean you are an idea .

I exist and I can be shown to exist distinctively from another person or another thing. Those that know me know some specific things about me. Same can not be said of any God. Can you describe your God in detaiks so that when I encounter it I willknow that it is your God and not some other phenomenon?

-God is eternal

- God created all things

These are the conception of God in monotheism. Monotheism is not the only concept and idea of God there is polytheism and diesm. The attributes you listed does not apply to the other two.

You would clearly see the differences are only in his behavior , moral laws etc . The same way people in your office would think differently of your behaviour in the office while your family sees you different . But some things are consistent , you are a Nigerian , you are dark in complexion , you are a male etc .

Stop talking about God with your monotheistic idea. It is not the only conception of God that exist, there are polytheist and poly deist. God remains an idea that is why there are diffrent ideas of God and God's. Polytheist and deist concept of God/Gods have nothing to do with the monotheistic idea and concept of God. Pantheism believe in a very different idea of God they believe the universe and everything in it works as God.

Gof is not a supreme being. Some ideas of God imagine him to be a supreme being. Others imagine there are many supreme beings, others imagine God/ God's to be a force or various forces and finally some imagine God to be the universe as a whole. God remains a man made idea and conception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

10 dimensional space exist at the creation of which universe when there is no concensus among scientist if the universe is eternal or not. All these are hypothesis that haven't been confirmed as such it is not all cosmologist that accept them. God is a man made idea and not a fact. What is responsible for the existence of the universe remains unknown. It could be many entities, it could be a dead entity or entities. It could be that anything.

There is no proof the universe is eternal . Isn't it apparent that those who propose the idea of an eternal universe are the atheists because they believe an eternal universe could preclude the existence of God . Let's assume the universe is eternal (though compelling evidence proves it is not) , it still does not preclude God because we can see the universe as the material manifestation of God or as part of His essence .

There are so many proofs of the 10 dimensions of space . You can research more on it . God is a fact . Atheism is an man made idea that began 2,500 years ago with Diagoras of Melos .

If you look at those Atheist Greeks arguments , they were so poor . They asked people to show them this god they worshiped , they couldn't because of course the Supreme Being is not confined to three dimensions but in above 10 dimensions , that explains his invisible nature also .

Check this out :

1 dimension - a straight line

2 dimensions of space and one dimension of time - all things will exist in a straight line , everything'd be flat . And changes are observed

3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time - all things can move freely in solid form . And changes are observed

> 10 dimensions and non existent dimension of time - We have an invisible , immutable and an eternal immaterial being

But since people could not explain to ignorant Diagoras and his coterie of atheist friends , they mocked them and claimed that since people can't show them their gods then they don't exist .

Atheism was founded on ignorance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We all know atheists have poor and untenable arguments against the existence of God . Nature serves as evidence of God . Spirituality serves as evidence for God . The deists as well as the theists say that Reason , Nature and Science are cogent evidences for the existence of God .
People have personal relationships with God - their experiences serve as evidence .

Other factors that refute your claim include atheism's poor retention rate and global decline . Atheism is based on feelings not logic and reason, feelings come and go - that explains its poor retention rate .

At least we all know that the preponderance of atheists in China and North Korea is attributed to the imposition of atheism by the communist governments in those countries . Atheists owe their proliferation to the communist governments and after those governments were overthrown, atheism started experiencing a massive decline world wide .

Did I also tell you that atheism is a man made idea ? I explained it to someone here . Spoiler alert , Diagoras of Melos and friends grin .

Of course atheism is a "man made idea", just like all religion's and worldviews
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

I exist and I can be shown to exist distinctively from another person or another thing. Those that know me know some specific things about me. Same can not be said of any God. Can you describe your God in detaiks so that when I encounter it I willknow that it is your God and not some other phenomenon?

These are the conception of God in monotheism. Monotheism is not the only concept and idea of God there is polytheism and diesm. The attributes you listed does not apply to the other two.

Stop talking about God with your monotheistic idea. It is not the only conception of God that exist, there are polytheist and poly deist. God remains an idea that is why there are diffrent ideas of God and God's. Polytheist and deist concept of God/Gods have nothing to do with the monotheistic idea and concept of God. Pantheism believe in a very different idea of God they believe the universe and everything in it works as God.

Gof is not a supreme being. Some ideas of God imagine him to be a supreme being. Others imagine there are many supreme beings, others imagine God/ God's to be a force or various forces and finally some imagine God to be the universe as a whole. God remains a man made idea and conception.

The only people who see the possibility of different creator beings are the Polydeists and polytheists . Like I said earlier , deism is more like based on reason , so the polydeists posit that there could be more of than one creator gods . They were not explicit about the nature of those beings - if they were all Supreme beings .

In polytheism , there is always a hierarchy of divinity - you have one supreme being and a pantheon of lesser gods .

Can you show me any religion apart from Christianity that aver that there are more than one Supreme Being ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no proof the universe is eternal . Isn't it apparent that those who propose the idea of an eternal universe are the atheists because they believe an eternal universe could preclude the existence of God . Let's assume the universe is eternal (though compelling evidence proves it is not) , it still does not preclude God because we can see the universe as the material manifestation of God or as part of His essence .

So what ever that is responsoble for the universe is male
and he alone created the entire universe? You know this how?? Your evidence that the universe was created by a single entity Is WHAT?

There are so many proofs of the 10 dimensions of space . You can research more on it . God is a fact . Atheism is an man made idea that began 2,500 years ago with Diagoras of Melos .

Your own God idea was created just 2000 years ago after the followers of some dead Jew decided to invent stories that say he was born of a Virgin and resurrected from the dead about 40 years after he died. God is not a fact but a a man made idea. I repeat yours was formed just 2000 year ago from the existing idea of the God created by the Jews. Their own God idea had to go through a lot of construction and restructuring.

If you look at those Atheist Greeks arguments , they were so poor . They asked people to show them this god they worshiped , they couldn't because of course the Supreme Being is not confined to three dimensions but in above 10 dimensions , that explains his invisible nature also .

Check this out :

1 dimension - a straight line

2 dimensions of space and one dimension of time - all things will exist in a straight line , everything'd be flat . And changes are observed

3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time - all things can move freely in solid form . And changes are observed

> 10 dimensions and non existent dimension of time - We have an invisible , immutable and an eternal immaterial being

But since people could not explain to ignorant Diagoras and his coterie of atheist friends , they mocked them and claimed that since people can't show them their gods then they don't exist .

Atheism was founded on ignorance .

Endless word salads, check out your bible stories no where does it day that your God lives in any 10 dimensional plane, in fact he was scared the people could build a tower and reach him that he had to change their languages. He used to address the people through public speech, he comes down and fights with them and stain his garment with their blood, he has enemies amongst humans etc. The bible does not portray a God that lives in any 10 dimensional space but a God that loves on the skies and actively acts in the world. 10 dimensional plane is the invention of modern day christian apologist because of new scientific knowledge that man has aquired.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The only people who see the possibility of different creator beings are the Polydeists and polytheists . Like I said earlier , deism is more like based on reason , so the polydeists posit that there could be more of than one creator gods . They were not explicit about the nature of those beings - if they were all Supreme beings .

In polytheism , there is always a hierarchy of divinity - you have one supreme being and a pantheon of lesser gods .

Can you show me any religion apart from Christianity that aver that there are more than one Supreme Being ?

Polytheistic religions include Hinduism, some form of Buddism like Mahayana Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, tribal religions in the Americas and Africa. These religions have pantheons of deities and supreme beings that they worship.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by jonbellion(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

So what ever that is responsoble for the universe is male
and he alone created the entire universe? You know this how?? Your evidence that the universe was created by a single entity Is WHAT?

Your own God idea was created just 2000 years ago after the followers of some dead Jew decided to invent stories that say he was born of a Virgin and resurrected from the dead about 40 years after he died. God is not a fact but a a man made idea. I repeat yours was formed just 2000 year ago from the existing idea of the God created by the Jews. Their own God idea had to go through a lot of construction and restructuring.

Endless word salads, check out your bible stories no where does it day that your God lives in any 10 dimensional plane, in fact he was scared the people could build a tower and reach him that he had to change their languages. He used to address the people through public speech, he comes down and fights with them and stain his garment with their blood, he has enemies amongst humans etc. The bible does not portray a God that lives in any 10 dimensional space but a God that loves on the skies and actively acts in the world. 10 dimensional plane is the invention of modern day christian apologist because of new scientific knowledge that man has aquired.
that was where he showed us how much of a science fiction fan he was and fantasy
Apparently heaven is actually asgard
Lol
Portal
Checkmate athiests

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
that was where he showed us how much of a science fiction fan he was and fantasy
Lol
Portal
Checkmate athiests

Welcome to the world of KingEbukasBlog, our startreck evangelist. 10 dimensional plane and portal. I wonder if he is referring to the biblical God that fights with humans and boast of staining his clothing with their blood. How can a God that fights with humans and wears clothing be living in a 10 dimensional portal? Only the one that lives in the head and imaginations of KingEbukasBlog.

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

-God is eternal

- God created all things

Sometimes i wonder if it's Ur ass ur brain is If @bolded is true then explain omnipresence undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:

Sometimes i wonder if it's Ur ass ur brain is If @bolded is true then explain omnipresence undecided

His God doesn't exist in the universe but in a 10 dimensional portal.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol
Portal
Checkmate athiests
I can't believe the lies av been reading from that dude on this second page?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

His God doesn't exist in the universe but in a 10 dimensional portal.
Lol is the guy no longer a Christian again or maybe na Mormon him be now
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:

Lol is the guy no longer a Christian again or maybe na Mormon him be now

Soon he'll be a Christain scientologist.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

grin grin mrpresident1 do you also believe that God is not omnipresent and he stays in one 11 dimension like that? I want to see if hopefullandlord was Right if it's the same Holy spirit.. grin
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by jonbellion(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Welcome to the world of KingEbukasBlog, our startreck evangelist. 10 dimensional plane and portal. I wonder if he is referring to the biblical God that fights with humans and boast of staining his clothing with their blood. How can a God that fights with humans and wears clothing be living in a 10 dimensional portal? Only the one that lives in the head and imaginations of KingEbukasBlog.
Ebuka likes giving non existent attributes to the Abrahamic God
The Abrahamic God is a well known buffon
Ignorant of his supposed creation
Worst scientist on the planet
Just a complete inbecile
A drunk warlord best fits his description
He doesn't know he created the atom
Complete ode

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Atheism is clearly not for thinkers .

I explained that the appearance of God to men is a called a theophany . And God appears in human form in such a way comprehensible to man since God is inscrutable .

I've said it before that I'm not good expressing my thoughts , but I think I was clear on what it means that God is above 10 dimensions . I think you are being disingenuous and a way of sustaining your unbelief is to mock and ridicule . wink I will keep posting my new thoughts and ideas about anything as my research goes on .
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Teachings in Christianity and Scientology are not compatible at all .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Meaning Of This Transliteration / Buhari Congratulates Pastor Adeboye On His 80th Birthday / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.