Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

This Is Getting More Funny - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Getting More Funny (9386 Views)

Antichrist Is Getting Ready For The Infamous Reign Of Terror On The Earth / Anointed Preacher, Apostle Joshua Selman Is Getting Married Soon / The Battle Is Getting Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Even he who claims to be an atheist is depending on another persons definition to convince himself of what it is. He cannot employ his own ability to research and understand leanings. Which is why they fail to realize that there are atheists who believe in some of the things theists believe just like seun who said the other day that SOME parts of the Bible are TRUE

Of course some parts of the bible, Koran and Hindu Verdes are true.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Of course some parts of the bible, Koran and Hindu Verdes are true.

Where did you see me mention verdes and Quran? Did Seun mention verdes or Quran when he made his comment?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Even he who claims to be an atheist is depending on another persons definition to convince himself of what it is. He cannot employ his own ability to research and understand leanings. Which is why they fail to realize that there are atheists who believe in some of the things theists believe just like seun who said the other day that SOME parts of the Bible are TRUE
COWARD WHY DIDNT YOU QUOTE ME DIRECTLY TO SPILL THIS RUBBISH??

I DID RESEARCH THATS WHY I CAME UP WITH THAT VIDEO EXPLAINING IT HERE WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME THATS WHY I PROVIDED THE VIDEO BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS MY OWN VIEW OF WHAT ATHEISM IS!! IF YOU DONT HAVE DATA TO WATCH YOU CA GO BEG OTEM FOR MONEY TO BUY..

@Ranchhoddas Can You see the Hypocrisy in His Reply? He said i Rely On other people Definition wheres He just Told us He was mentored on Answers to Give on Scriptures...
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:

COWARD WHY DIDNT YOU QUOTE ME DIRECTLY TO SPILL THIS RUBBISH??

I DID RESEARCH THATS WHY I CAME UP WITH THAT VIDEO EXPLAINING IT HERE WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME THATS WHY I PROVIDED THE VIDEO BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS MY OWN VIEW OF WHAT ATHEISM IS!! IF YOU DONT HAVE DATA TO WATCH YOU CA GO BEG OTEM FOR MONEY TO BUY..

See this lilly livered wimpy mamas boy calling me a coward. Someone who still feeds from mummys kitchen is calling me a coward. I already told you that puerility and illogicality is something i detest and you reek of it.

See someone who is talking about data. lmao when an ordinary 4min video i gave you the other day you could not watch and i took my time to watch a 44 min video and break it down.

Little boy if you lack data just say please and your phone would get blown with data.

Stop making people define you. A definition is not reality. Trying to give yourself some kind of importance over a definition is as good as asking a dog to write ABC its useless.

Quoting you is a waste of cyberspace so i opted to quote one who adds value to my cyberspace comprende?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Where did you see me mention verdes and Quran? Did Seun mention verdes or Quran when he made his comment?

It doesn't matter parts of all.religious books are true.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

It doesn't matter parts of all.religious books are true.

So which parts are true and which parts are lies?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

I am forced to repost this because it is clear you lack the very rudiments of understanding

[b][/b]
Is this just stupidity or dishonesty to conceal the exposure of your holy spirit sham...
The holy spirit will teach u all things right?? Those issues on which each church create doctrines. Can't the church ask from the holy spirit to make doctrines unnecessary... Do u understand now or should I come again?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Is this just stupidity or dishonesty to conceal the exposure of your holy spirit sham...
The holy spirit will teach u all things right?? Those issues on which each church create doctrines. Can't the church ask from the holy spirit to make doctrines unnecessary... Do u understand now or should I come again?

Stop being a dumbo. Who is the church? The church is made up of the people. If you do not understand relationship outside religious practice then even my answer would be lost on you. So forget it. I have given you 2 answers which were exactly alike and even highlighted in red as emphasis and you are still regurgitating the same question a 3rd time.

Please stop bugging me with your inability to comprehend English
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

See this lilly livered wimpy mamas boy calling me a coward. Someone who still feeds from mummys kitchen is calling me a coward. I already told you that puerility and illogicality is something i detest and you reek of it.

YOU HAVE SWITCED TO AD HOMINEM WHEN YOU HAVE NOTING REASONABLE TO SAY?...I KNOW WHY I USED THE WORD COWARD I KNEW IT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH...

WHICH PERSON FOR HERE WAY NO LIKE IN MAMA FOOD?? AT LEAST I STILL DAY ENJOY MY MAMA FOOD TO BAD YOUR OWN DON KICK BUCKET

See someone who is talking about data. lmao when an ordinary 4min video i gave you the other day you could not watch and i took my time to watch a 44 min video and break it down.

Little boy if you lack data just say please and your phone would get blown with data.

I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DATA THEN SO I PUT THE VIDEO ON "WATCH LATER" UP TILL NOW THE VIDEO IS STILL THERE I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT YET...

Stop making people define you. A definition is not reality. Trying to give yourself some kind of importance over a definition is as good as asking a dog to write ABC its useless.

Quoting you is a waste of cyberspace so i opted to quote one who adds value to my cyberspace comprende?
FOR SOMEONE THAT IS QUOTING WHAT HIS MENTOR TAUGHT HIM WORD WORD I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR ADVICE...
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
See what I hate about Christians. Because one doesn't subscribe to your religion, they are fools.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

So which parts are true and which parts are lies?

Some of the words and teachings are true. A lot of the figures and historical events are false. Example the Exodus is a false and non historical event.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:

YOU HAVE SWITCED TO AD HOMINEM WHEN YOU HAVE NOTING REASONABLE TO SAY?...I KNOW WHY I USED THE WORD COWARD I KNEW IT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH...

WHICH PERSON FOR HERE WAY NO LIKE IN MAMA FOOD?? AT LEAST I STILL DAY ENJOY MY MAMA FOOD TO BAD YOUR OWN DON KICK BUCKET

I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DATA THEN SO I PUT THE VIDEO ON "WATCH LATER" UP TILL NOW THE VIDEO IS STILL THERE I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT YET...

FOR SOMEONE THAT IS QUOTING WHAT HIS MENTOR TAUGHT HIM WORD WORD I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR ADVICE...

Indeed you are a wimp and a yellow bellied sissy. grin grin

So having revelation and receiving Rhema is now quoting from my mentor abi? Chai Even deepsight called you an illiterate yesterday with just 2 posts you made he already saw how uncultured and uneducated you were.

You called me a coward first so to you that isnt an ad hominem? I responded in kind and you term mine an ad hominem. See how you are explaining your self to me... YOU DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DATA SO YOU PUT THE VIDEO ON WATCH LATER..bla blaa bla bla ....are you 10yrs old?

Who asked you for all that? Did i ask you to give me an explanation for your ignorance and irresponsibility?

You never do have anything that is remotely sensible to say do you?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
dalaman:

Some of the words and teachings are true. A lot of the figures and historical events are false. Example the Exodus is a false and non historical event.

Can you offer me proof of this?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Stop being a dumbo. Who is the church? The church is made up of the people. If you do not understand relationship outside religious practice then even my answer would be lost on you. So forget it. I have given you 2 answers which were exactly alike and even highlighted in red as emphasis and you are still regurgitating the same question a 3rd time.

Please stop bugging me with your inability to comprehend English
U are living proof of the rot in our educational system... And someone like u will be presenting himself as a graduate?? Your English teacher should be probed...
Why should there be man made doctrines when there is the holy spirit... U can't comprehend. U better go and enroll in an adult education class

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

U are living proof of the rot in our educational system... And someone like u will be presenting himself as a graduate?? Your English teacher should be probed...
Why should there be man made doctrines when there is the holy spirit... U can't comprehend. U better go and enroll in an adult education class

So much stupidity in one person! What part of MAN MADE do you not understand? Is the Holy spirit forceful? Does he not respect our will? I marvel at your shallow understanding...indeed it is very troubling. undecided undecided

AS MANY AS ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD....THEY ARE THE SONS OF GOD...

In order to be LED there must first be SUBMISSION. How many have fully submitted to the holy spirit? Men try to help the church by creating doctrines when Jesus never established doctrines. If you still cannot understand something as simple as this then OYO is your case.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

So much stupidity in one person! What part of MAN MADE do you not understand? Is the Holy spirit forceful? Does he not respect our will? I marvel at your shallow understanding...indeed it is very troubling. undecided undecided

AS MANY AS ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD....THEY ARE THE SONS OF GOD...

In other to be LED there must first be SUBMISSION. How many have fully submitted to the holy spirit? Men try to help the church by creating doctrines when Jesus never established doctrines. If you still cannot understand something as simple as this then OYO is your case.
When your inferior intelligence and shallow reasoning is exposed, u revert to old, refuted arguments... We already trashed this: so all the churches which have doctrines- which is virtually all of them- are doing it against the will of the holy spirit. So every church is disobeying the holy spirit? No church is submitting?? ... Or your church has no doctrines at all...
If they were giving ballon d ors for stupidity, you would be both the Messi and Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

When your inferior intelligence and shallow reasoning is exposed, u revert to old, refuted arguments... We already trashed this: so all the churches which have doctrines- which is virtually all of them- are doing it against the will of the holy spirit. So every church is disobeying the holy spirit? No church is submitting?? ... Or your church has no doctrines at all...
If they were giving ballon d ors for stupidity, you would be both the Messi and Ronaldo

Just shut your pie hole already. Its obvious that no matter how i type in english you would still stop short of understanding it. Perhaps i should type in your local dialect for better comprehension. What tribe are you from? I need to transcribe my comment to your local dialect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Just shut your pie hole already. Its obvious that no matter how i type in english you would still stop short of understanding it. Perhaps i should type in your local dialect for better comprehension. What tribe are you from? I need to transcribe my comment to your local dialect.
The only thing that can rival your stupidity is your cowardice with your dishonesty coming a close third...
You are trying not to address the issues I raised because your logic has been defeated by superior logic...
U said doctrines are man made, I agree. U also claim doctrines are as a result of not submitting to the will of the holy spirit since the holy spirit is not forceful... Then I ask a simple question. Does this mean all churches that have doctrines are not submitting to the will of the holy spirit?? That's a friggin' polar question...
Next time you are exposed by logic, just stick with the cowardice and don't respond to save yourself some face
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

The only thing that can rival your stupidity is your cowardice with your dishonesty coming a close third...
You are trying not to address the issues I raised because your logic has been defeated by superior logic...
U said doctrines are man made, I agree. U also claim doctrines are as a result of not submitting to the will of the holy spirit since the holy spirit is not forceful... Then I ask a simple question. Does this mean all churches that have doctrines are not submitting to the will of the holy spirit?? That's a friggin' polar question...
Next time you are exposed by logic, just stick with the cowardice and don't respond to save yourself some face

Oga what is your dialect? Let me start writing in your local dialect so it would be easier for you to understand since english is not your lingua franca
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Oga what is your dialect? Let me start writing in your local dialect so it would be easier for you to understand since english is not your lingua franca
Guy, every time u respond with this shit, u betray your lack of a coherent and logical response to the simple question asked... I don't think your Christian friends would be proud of you right now
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Guy, every time u respond with this shit, u betray your lack of a coherent and logical response to the simple question asked... I don't think your Christian friends would be proud of you right now

What is your local dialect...I need to end this torture english has been putting you through. Lets switch to a dialect you can really flow in.
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

What is your local dialect...I need to end this torture english has been putting you through. Lets switch to a dialect you can really flow in.
Wait... U this boring or u just don't have the ability to conjure a different statement?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Wait... U this boring or u just don't have the ability to conjure a different statement?

How is it that to you when you speak you actually think you sound intelligent but when another speaks they sound dumb? Is there some sort of damage to your cerebral cortex? If there is then we need to simplify or reduce the stress on it which is why i am asking for your local dialect. Surely that would not pose a problem to your comprehensive ability would it?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

How is it that to you when you speak you actually think you sound intelligent but when another speaks they sound dumb? Is there some sort of damage to your cerebral cortex? If there is then we need to simplify or reduce the stress on it which is why i am asking for your local dialect. Surely that would not pose a problem to your comprehensive ability would it?
Oh!! U proved that u can conjure a different statement!! grin grin ... I clap for you! cheesy ... I don't just assume people sound dumb, I make that inference from statements they make... And from your comments today, there is conclusive, irrebuttable proof that you are...
The question is simple really... U claim doctrines are man made and made as a result of a lack of submission to the holy spirit by the churches and their leaders. So tell us, does this mean all the churches with doctrines are not submitting to the holy spirit?? That is the logical inference so if the answer is for any reason different from that, tell us why
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by damogul: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Oh!! U proved that u can conjure a different statement!! grin grin ... I clap for you! cheesy ... I don't just assume people sound dumb, I make that inference from statements they make... And from your comments today, there is conclusive, irrebuttable proof that you are...
The question is simple really... U claim doctrines are man made and made as a result of a lack of submission to the holy spirit by the churches and their leaders. So tell us, does this mean all the churches with doctrines are not submitting to the holy spirit?? That is the logical inference so if the answer is for any reason different from that, tell us why

To avoid this nauseating merry go round your inability to understand english always causes i will give you your answer in your local dialect so what is it?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by dalaman: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Can you offer me proof of this?

Summary

The archaeological data do not accord with what could be expected from the Bible's exodus story: there is no evidence that the Israelites ever lived in Ancient Egypt, the Sinai Peninsula shows almost no sign of any occupation at all for the entire 2nd millennium BCE, and even Kadesh-Barnea, where the Israelites are said to have spent 38 years, was uninhabited prior to the establishment of the Israelite monarchy.[15] Scholars generally agree that while the exodus narrative contains late 2nd millennium elements, it has not been demonstrated that these elements could not belong to any other period and they are consistent with "knowledge that a 1st millennium BCE writer trying to set an old story in Egypt could have known."[16] A few scholars, notably Kenneth Kitchen and James K. Hoffmeier, continue to discuss the historicity, or at least plausibility, of the story.[17] They advance a range of arguments to explain the lack of evidence: possibly the Egyptian records of the presence of the Israelites and their escape have been lost or suppressed; possibly (or probably) the fleeing Israelites left no archaeological trace in the desert; possibly the huge numbers reported in the story are mistranslated.[18]

Numbers and logistics

According to Exodus 12:37–38, the Israelites numbered "about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children," plus many non-Israelites and livestock.[19] Numbers 1:46 gives a more precise total of 603,550 men aged 20 and up.[20] It is difficult to reconcile the idea of 600,000 Israelite fighting men with the information that the Israelites were afraid of the Philistines and Egyptians.[21] The 600,000, plus wives, children, the elderly, and the "mixed multitude" of non-Israelites would have numbered some 2 million people.[22] Marching ten abreast, and without accounting for livestock, they would have formed a line 150 miles long.[23] The entire Egyptian population in 1250 BCE is estimated to have been around 3 to 3.5 million,[24][22] and no evidence has been found that Egypt ever suffered the demographic and economic catastrophe such a loss of population would represent, nor that the Sinai desert ever hosted (or could have hosted) these millions of people and their herds.[25] Some have rationalised the numbers into smaller figures, for example reading the Hebrew as "600 families" rather than 600,000 men, but all such solutions have their own set of problems.[26] The most probable explanation is that 600,000 symbolises the total destruction of the generation of Israel which left Egypt, none of whom lived to see the Promised Land,[27] while the 603,550 is a gematria (a code in which numbers represent letters or words) for bnei yisra'el kol rosh, "the children of Israel, every individual".[28]

Archaeology

A century of research by archaeologists and Egyptologists has found no evidence which can be directly related to the Exodus captivity and the escape and travels through the wilderness,[29] and archaeologists generally agree that the Israelites had Canaanite origins.[30] The culture of the earliest Israelite settlements is Canaanite, their cult-objects are those of the Canaanite god El, the pottery remains are in the Canaanite tradition, and the alphabet used is early Canaanite.[31] Almost the sole marker distinguishing the "Israelite" villages from Canaanite sites is an absence of pig bones, although whether even this is an ethnic marker or is due to other factors remains a matter of dispute.[31]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by randomperson: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

To avoid this nauseating merry go round your inability to understand english always causes i will give you your answer in your local dialect so what is it?
Back to the boring, monotonous crap?? But it was getting interesting... Or you are tired... Mentally?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by Deicide: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Indeed you are a wimp and a yellow bellied sissy. grin grin

So having revelation and receiving Rhema is now quoting from my mentor abi? Chai Even deepsight called you an illiterate yesterday with just 2 posts you made he already saw how uncultured and uneducated you were.

You called me a coward first so to you that isnt an ad hominem? I responded in kind and you term mine an ad hominem. See how you are explaining your self to me... YOU DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DATA SO YOU PUT THE VIDEO ON WATCH LATER..bla blaa bla bla ....are you 10yrs old?

Who asked you for all that? Did i ask you to give me an explanation for your ignorance and irresponsibility?

You never do have anything that is remotely sensible to say do you?
What is this one saying?
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by hahn(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Deicide:

THIS IS NON OF MY BUSINESS AS I WOULD KEEP ON EXPOSING YOUR LIES AMD BY THE WAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?

HAHN YOU REMEMBER ALL THOSE THREAD IN THE PAST 4EVERGOD CALLED RUBBISH AT THE FIRST PAGE AND ITS NOT WORTH HIS TIME BUT HE WOULD COMMENT ON THE THREAD UP TO THE LAST PAGE ARGUING IN A THREAD THAT DOESNT WORTH HIS TIME! cheesy DUDE AM NOT NEW HERE ON NL..

Na their way. They can't keep to their word. As unreliable as Jehovah grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by hahn(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Was i talking to you or to hahn. I do not appreciate kids butting in when i am conversing maturely or is there anywhere i quoted you on this thread?

Shut up there olodo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting More Funny by hahn(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2016
dalaman:

It is divine making things as you go.

Divine assumptions!

I swear I feel like the dudes who came up with the word nigger

grin
Re: This Is Getting More Funny by hahn(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Of course its rubbish. I am an authority in this field which clearly you are not especially with all your literal mucking up of scripture to suite your warped mind.

Yes. I agree. You are an authority in crap and bullshit cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / Nigerian Churches And The Culture Of Extreme Exploitation / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.