Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down (15446 Views)

APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari!

Hero of Democracy!

Now a front liner and decision maker in African politics.

Rigid, firm, dogged and charismatic leader we got

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by yahmohy27: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
legendte:
Hypocrisy.

His speech after 2011 election caused a great chaos in this land. Many corps members died because of this vindictive old fool. Baboons and dogs statement.

Anyway, we shall remind you this in 2019.
That's not the topic of d discussion.you can create yours,pls
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by imakay(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
let him be a man of his words and step down in d interest of his innocent citizen. pls. bcause very soon now,Amerians will start picking interest,u know what i mean?
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
That's what they call TYRANNY. ..
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
legendte:
Hypocrisy.

His speech after 2011 election caused a great chaos in this land. Many corps members died because of this vindictive old fool. Baboons and dogs statement.

Anyway, we shall remind you this in 2019.

Remind us then, we still in 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Arewa12: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by legendte(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
yahmohy27:
That's not the topic of d discussion.you can create yours,pls
Stay your lane please. That's my opinion.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by yahmohy27: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2016
111jideofor:
An animal that refused to concede in 2011 and got hundreds of Nigerians including NYSC members killed is now leading delegates to persuade Gambian president to concede defeat, same lunatic old tyrant that couldnt conduct one simple free and fair election since he came to power, same wicked and useless old fool that has disrespected judiciary and court orders is leading African leaders to Gambia to ask another to concede defeat! Really? And you telling me that Africa is not mad like this?
Pls ,is your family member among the looters?
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Really?

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by smallJagaban: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2016
GOD SAVES GEJ. THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM

WE ARE NO LONGER IN 18'S, THIS IS 21ST CENTURY
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Africa is bless with lunatics as leaders especially Nigeria, imagine buhari leading delegates on a peace mission, I think UN, AU and Ecowas are all mad by putting buhari in that team

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Regged01(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Politicians and power. Just like bird and feathers.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Nig's dumb nomad is the ''WRONG-EST'' person to mediate in such issue cos the sadist has never conceded defeat!
Buhari must concede come 2019!
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:
Africa is bless with lunatics as leaders especially Nigeria, imagine buhari leading delegates on a peace mission, I think UN, AU and Ecowas are all mad by putting buhari in that team

And you personally think you yourself ain't mad? With utmost honesty, I can confirm to you that you sick if can say all those organisation re in your state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:

And you personally think you yourself ain't mad?

Oh zombie spotted
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Regged01:
Politicians and power. Just like bird and feathers.

Chai!

Which one be bird and feather again?

Sigh.....
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by egokudiowomoney: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
SillyMods:

PMB will ruke till 2023. Anyone who doesn't like can port to Benin Republic. cheesy
after winning the 2019 election,we shall review the constitution so that he can still contest for third term.sai baba!
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by egokudiowomoney: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:
you mean Nnamdi Kanu should have been used to replace Buhari.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:

Oh zombie spotted

Keep encouraging yourself and exposing your mental state. I already know and can imagine how you reason and feel.

It's well with your soul....

AU, UN and Ecowas re mad abi? Continue, you will hit the market square very soon
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
you mean Nnamdi Kanu should have been used to replace Buhari.

Idiot did I mention kanu or Biafra? This just shows how stupid u are
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by eezeribe(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2016
111jideofor:
An animal that refused to concede in 2011 and got hundreds of Nigerians including NYSC members killed is now leading delegates to persuade Gambian president to concede defeat, same lunatic old tyrant that couldnt conduct one simple free and fair election since he came to power, same wicked and useless old fool that has disrespected judiciary and court orders is leading African leaders to Gambia to ask another to concede defeat! Really? And you telling me that Africa is not mad like this?

Don't mind the Dullard. He should also be getting ready to concede defeat in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:

Keep encouraging yourself and exposing your mental state. I already know and can imagine how you reason and feel.

It's well with your soul....

AU, UN and Ecowas re mad abi? Continue, you will hit the market square very soon

I will always advice u to keep being a zombie, very soon ur matter shall be a very special assignment to the Angels from above
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2016
What is this one saying? U no see mmm thread go rant, abeg park well
tiwasiaife:
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being
while u go to church or mosque asking God to
better your life. how do u expect God to answer
such prayers when your heart is filled with evil
hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to
all of you is this: Come next year january mmm
will comeout stronger and stronger and most of
you will regret ur actions towards your fellow
humans who are looking for a means to survive in
bad economic situation our govt has placed
us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian
participants God bless us all.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:

I will always advice u to keep being a zombie, very soon ur matter shall be a very special assignment to the Angels from above

You stayed too long in the village before coming to the city. Your composition tells it all.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:

You stayed too long in the village before coming to the city. Your composition tells it all.

Hahahaha I was born and breed in the city of Lagos, I can sense that u are getting frustrated but sorry just make ur case known to ur slave master
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:

Hahahaha I was born and breed in the city of Lagos, I can sense that u are getting frustrated but sorry just make ur case known to ur slave master

Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry re also part of Lagos. You had a crude local upbringing I can bet.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by ionsman: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2016
111jideofor:

Channel your grouse on more reasonable things. All these ones you just dey rant here no make any difference. BTW, the "animal and old lunatic tyrant" is your president. Deal with it.
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Dare2Try(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:

Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry re also part of Lagos. You had a crude local upbringing I can bet.

Lets meet at adeola odeku- V.I and I will show u who is local between us

1 Like

Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by ogbonti: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2016
I WILL EAT MY HEAD IF BUHARI WINS IN 2019
, PLEASE MARK IT ON A WALL WITH A 6 INCHES NAIL, IF BUHARI OR OSINBAJO RUNS, IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE DEFEAT.... AND I DARE HIM TO RUN TO THE JUDICIARY TO TRY TO GET JUDGEMENT, (JUST LIKE YAR'ADUA DID AFTER RIGGING 2007 ELECTION) THEY WILL PAY HIM BACK IN KIND FOR DISGRACING THE JUDICIARY WITH MIDNIGHT GESTAPO TYPE OF ARRESTING JUDGES)..... what goes around, comes around!
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by CXLVII: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Dare2Try:

Lets meet at adeola odeku- V.I and I will show u who is local between us

Victoria Island grin grin grin. Those shanties inside those vacant compounds right... cos they also stay in VI also.....

Anybody stays in VI, gatemen, cooks, maids, driver, cleaner, gardner e.t.c
Re: Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down by Meen01(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=legendte post=51915361]Hypocrisy.

Anyway, we shall remind you this in 2019.Chairman is nt a most 2talk it will beta if you keep ur dirty firty mouth shout when u hav ntn important to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA / 'Those Calling For CBN Governor's Sack Are Palmwine Drinkers' - Gov. Oshiomhole / Buhari Rejects N1.7tr Ransom For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.