Stats: 3,160,007 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) (51705 Views)

Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by 9japride(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yours truly,
Comarade in Arms
Veteran of the Ban Assembly
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks I was imprison close to a month. That won't stop me from airing my views. We should all change our attitudes. I believe both the north and south of 9ja all have one or more bad attributes. D earlier we we address such the better for us all
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femeritus: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
But where are the useless billionaires in Nigeria? RIP MKO
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

BAMAYI

SAI KWANKWASO 2019 grin
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Things going out of hand in my cointry

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by crusufixo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
But seriously, this is really bad...........

What fascinates me most is that the president isn't even saying anything

This might just mark the beginning of the downslide of female football in Nigeria

Their male counterparts did not even qualify for the nations cup, and yet the women are making Nigeria proud by their dominance in female football in Africa

The officials of the NFF can easily take chartered flights round the world for trivial issues, but then to sort out this women, becomes a problem

Shame...... real shame.......
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

But in those pix you posted, they look happy.
They didn't beg for free flight home.
Were picked in an open roof vehicle to celebrate the victory.
Did you see the van FC Ifeanyi Uba used to celebrate their FA Cup victory? Was it ''double decker''?

They were hosted by the president then, Goodluck Jonathan, together with other athletes who were victorious between 2009 and 2010.

The internet never forgets. Don't come here say rubbish! What's bad, is bad.

What do you mean by "open roof vehicle"? Are they transporting cattle that they had to use such a dirty truck? You guys should learn to condemn Whats wrong regardless of where it's coming from or who's involved. Couldnt they have easily bought double decker bus with an open roof to convey them from the airport, giving them the treatment beffiting for heroes?

And you compare what fc ifeanyi uba used- does ifeanyi uba sound like fg?

Why are people soo hypocritical?

And because they didnt seem like they were complaining, does it mean it was okay to transport them in such an antiquated truck?

You people defending those pictures and condemning what is happening now need to check yoir conscience and tell yourselves some hard truths.

What's wrong is wrong. What they did then was wrong. What is being done to them right now is also wrong.

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by guchi120(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

Fools will never learn !!!!! the level of cowardice in this part of the world is infra-dig to any human race
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
The difference is clear angry
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by DonCortino: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
nnaemmy:
I still wonder how Dalung got this job as a Minister

I will tell u, the person that appointed him did not finish secondary school.

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Od31(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
You can imagine what they used to carry the Champions.!!!! what a shame!!!!!!!
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
We all know the truth....... but nobody wants to say it.

If those girls were Northern Muslims......and won a Quranic recitation competition from Saudi Arabia......hmmmmm!

Everybody Northern govs including Okorocha, Ameachi and Orji Kalu would have been fallen over who donate highest to them.

But most of those gals came from the '5 fasent' of Buhari Nigeria...
Thank U , very much.
May God grant u, ur heart desires
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by michoim(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Stop displaying folly and stupid politics. It is NFF fault and not the FGN.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femo86(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
This present Buhari government is nothing but a disgrace....
It's a Scam....
It's a Chagrin....
It's an Opprobrium to we the citizens....
It's an Embarrassment.............
It's just sooo frustrating.......

This is just too much to bear jare...What sort of rubbish is this The so called President, VP, Senators and Ministers and all of them "wereys" will always take home millions every month end ( sitting allawee, dressing allawee, sleeping allawee etc)...with no arrears... Phuucck dem all.

Imagine oooo....See how Champions are treated....HABA...I dey boil aswear....The suffering too much abegiii

HABA.... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry
cry
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Smh

I just detest the hypocrisy of the party supporters of both pdp and apc. Why are these people today acting as though they were treated like royalty when they won in the past?

Below were pictures of them in 2010 when Nigeria had all the money in the world! They were picked up from the airport in trailers transporters use to transport grains and livestock, especially cattle, when they coukd easily afford a double decke bus.

What would these pdp supporters say about this?

You all need to think about your lives and make something out of it rather than sit around the net all day cursing the hell out of one another.

But, I still don't think that the fact that PDP government treated them same way or slightly better justifies it to be the right way to treat them. I can't encourage the present government in doing something bad just because the past government did same. Maybe I'm not getting ur point but referring to the people who complain that the government is treating the falcons badly as hypocrites just because the past government used trailer to bring them back sounds somehow. Moreover, they weren't owed their bonuses and other allowances by the past government and they never complained about the means of transportation but this government is owing them their bonuses and they are even carrying placards to protest it.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
What do you mean by "open roof vehicle"? Are they transporting cattle that they had to use such a dirty truck? You guys should learn to condemn Whats wrong regardless of where it's coming from or who's involved. Couldnt they have easily bought double decker bus with an open roof to convey them from the airport, giving them the treatment beffiting for heroes?

And because they didnt seem like they were complaining, does it mean it was okay to transport them in such an antiquated truck?

You people defending those pictures and condemning what is happening now need to check yoir conscience and tell yourselves some hard truths.

What's wrong is wrong. What they did then was wrong. What is being done to them right now is also wrong.

You're a very funny human being.
Are sure you follow football at all?
* Clubs spend money in football more than National teams.
* When a team goes out of the could try to win a major trophy, it is usually welcomed at the airport with a truck conveying the players so fans can feed their eyes with the sight of players and trophy.
* That the Falcons that time boarded a truck does not mean they were no covered vehicles to convey them.
* Attached below is an open roof truck that conveyed the Portuguese National team from the airport after the Euro 2016. Decide whether the truck is double decker or not.

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Smh

I just detest the hypocrisy of the party supporters of both pdp and apc. Why are these people today acting as though they were treated like royalty when they won in the past?

Below were pictures of them in 2010 when Nigeria had all the money in the world! They were picked up from the airport in trailers transporters use to transport grains and livestock, especially cattle, when they coukd easily afford a double decke bus.

You all need to think about your lives and make something out of it rather than sit around the net all day cursing the hell out of one another.
After everything were dey not paid Did they carry placards up and down Did the government say they didn't expect them to win the cup See he face, abeg shift to one side###Zombie

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

It's only in Nigeria you hear people blaming a political party for the ills of their football governing body. I don't think during the time of David Cameron, did the citizens blame him or his party if anything went wrong English football. Nigerians and the poverty mentality. Even God no fit save una.

Maybe u haven't read where the head of the body (ministry of sports) that supervises that football governing body (NFF), in the person of the minister of sports said that the falcons should calm down as they ar waiting for money to be released by the GOVERNMENT for their bonuses to be paid. Who exactly is the head of the so-called GOVERNMENT? Buhari. So, tell me why the blame cannot be extended to him and even to the people working with him. Tell me why the blame would be on NFF and Dalung alone and not extend to the head of the government in charge of releasing the bonuses to Dalung and NFF.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Krismart(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Show me a single part of Nigeria that is working and I will show you a virgin in Benin
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

Why? wink

Because he's irritating
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

You're a very funny human being.
Are sure you follow football at all?
* Clubs spend money in football more than National teams.
* When a team goes out of the could try to win a major trophy, it is usually welcomed at the airport with a truck conveying the players so fans can feed their eyes with the sight of players and trophy.
* That the Falcons that time boarded a truck does not mean they were no covered vehicles to convey them.
* Attached below is an open roof truck that conveyed the Portuguese National team from the airport after the Euro 2016. Decide whether the truck is double decker or not.
Dude, i am not going to reply you anymore. Use your eyes to judge. Can you compare those two vehicles? Do you see what i mean? Your picture even validates my argumemt more.

Believe what you will.

Good night.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by davibid: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
nigeria our country

God help us

cry
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
nwamehn:

But, I still don't think that the fact that PDP government treated them same way or slightly better justifies it to be the right way to treat them. I can't encourage the present government in doing something bad just because the past government did same. Maybe I'm not getting ur point but referring to the people who complain that the government is treating the falcons badly as hypocrites just because the past government used trailer to bring them back sounds somehow. Moreover, they weren't owed their bonuses and other allowances by the past government and they never complained about the means of transportation but this government is owing them their bonuses and they are even carrying placards to protest it.
My point is that perty supporters on this forum are too hypicritical. People should stop paintimg such a picture of the incident as though those people were treated like royalty in the past.

Bye.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by zikter(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:

most people are not objective in their submissions. first of all, where is the supposedly independent nfa? what have they done to raise money independent of govt so as to add to FIFA and caf subventions they been collecting? Cameronian FA did not owe the players a single allowance. our girls allowances were not paid from camping till the end of the tournament. believe u me, sane federations even here in Africa have sponsorship deals where they raise money in addition to FIFA and caf money for players bonuses. but our FA just depend on govt and some Japanese surgeon for windfall. the blame is totally on the NFA who are not innovative enough
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
My point is that perty supporters on this forum are too hypicritical. People should stop paintimg such a picture of the incident as though those people were treated like royalty in the past.

Bye.

Nobody said that they were treated like royalty in the past. Nobody is saying that they want to be treated like royalty. All we want is for the federal government to pay them their bonuses period!!!

Bye!

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Bsharp: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
if atiku turn president in 2019 make my dog die grin grin grin grin
Let the fool be wasting his time.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by JONITEZ(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Smh

My Brother, Half Bread is better than none. Had it been they were transported with the same ride this year, the critics wn't be much. Meanwhile even Keke na Pepe, dem no enter...

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by seanatist(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
leading 2 d question.. who actually won d cup??
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:

YES WE CAN LOOT!!! IF NIGERIANS ARE DAFT ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR A CROOK AND CRIMINAL LIKE A-THIEF-KU NA ONE CHANCE DEM GO ENTER!
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by breakeven: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nigeria under buhari is wicked and heatless like Fulani herdsmen! undecided
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by breakeven: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
ramdris:
This Country ain't worth struggling or dying for.
Is this one a country?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by teozey111(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Afterall,'they' will say the super falcons are more than 80% Igbo..

Useless govt,useless party,dogharia...thunda fayareth afonja for this mess.

brother na mallam fault no be afonja naa....take it easy wit d afonjas pls.....enough hit on dem already biko

Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win / Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57