Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,377 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) (51701 Views)

Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Unpaid Allowance:Kyari Meet Protesting Super Falcons Players,2 Pay Them In 2days / Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
See wetin MMM cause
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by freshcvvs: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
femi4:
Shut up! You are the hypocrite here.

Did the Falcons complained to you about the means of transportation?

Were their bonuses not paid in 2010?

Were they not received in Aso villa in 2010?

Are they carrying plackcards cos of the means of transportation?

Next time use your brain before posting trash on the internet

What is the business of the fed govt in football? did FIFA not say GOVT should hands off football matters? una no dey think for this country?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by truthspeaks: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Followinq.

u nor talk again?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Smh

I just detest the hypocrisy of the party supporters of both pdp and apc. Why are these people today acting as though they were treated like royalty when they won in the past?

Below were pictures of them in 2010 when Nigeria had all the money in the world! They were picked up from the airport in trailers transporters use to transport grains and livestock, especially cattle, when they coukd easily afford a double decke bus.

What would these pdp supporters say about this?

You all need to think about your lives and make something out of it rather than sit around the net all day cursing the hell out of one another.

God bless you, None of them will comment or remember this.. Hatred will kill most of them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
femi4:
Shut up! You are the hypocrite here.

Did the Falcons complained to you about the means of transportation?

Were their bonuses not paid in 2010?

Were they not received in Aso villa in 2010?

Are they carrying plackcards cos of the means of transportation?

Next time use your brain before posting trash on the internet

YOu are so daft, Are we in recession in 2010?

How much is barrel of crude oil in 2010? Over $100

so use your brain next time.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by henxrist(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
buhari is a scam
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by crown08(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Smh

I just detest the hypocrisy of the party supporters of both pdp and apc. Why are these people today acting as though they were treated like royalty when they won in the past?

Below were pictures of them in 2010 when Nigeria had all the money in the world! They were picked up from the airport in trailers transporters use to transport grains and livestock, especially cattle, when they coukd easily afford a double decke bus.

What would these pdp supporters say about this?

You all need to think about your lives and make something out of it rather than sit around the net all day cursing the hell out of one another.
at least they were treated well... What of now?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by tchimatic(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
0b10010011:

And where did his prophesy take him to......?
Kuje Prison
that was how Nelson Mandela gave freedom to South Africans!!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femi4: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
freshcvvs:

What is the business of the fed govt in football? did FIFA not say GOVT should hands off football matters? una no dey think for this country?
Are you new to football in Africa? Abeg don't ask this kain stupid question again.

In 2010 world cup, didn't you see Zuma at the opening ceremony?

Biya welcomed and rewarded the lionesses of Cameron.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femi4: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
bashydemy:

Shut up!

You ll surely die in the recession.

How come the President ordered that they should be paid tomorrow?

Blind follower!
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by freshcvvs: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
femi4:
Are you new to football in Africa? Abeg don't ask this kain stupid question again.

In 2010 world cup, didn't you see Zuma at the opening ceremony?

Biya welcomed and rewarded the lionesses of Cameron.

You see why i said some of una mumu?

If Zuma was there, how did that stop the fact that FIFA said govt shouldn't involve in football matters?

Is NFF not independent as they claimed? when govt intervened, did they not take govt to FIFA to complain about interference? the money they made in any football competitions they have gone to so far, how many do they give to the govt?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femi4: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
freshcvvs:

You see why i said some of una mumu?

If Zuma was there, how did that stop the fact that FIFA said govt shouldn't involve in football matters?

Is NFF not independent as they claimed? when govt intervened, did they not take govt to FIFA to complain about interference? the money they made in any football competitions they have gone to so far, how many do they give to the govt?
Ode! Govt interference has to do with tampering with the administrative of the game. Financial supports/contributions from govt cannot be tag as interference.

I am afraid, if your next comment doesn't make sense....you won't see my reply
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari is a National disgrace... may thunder scatter his scrotum

Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
wite111:
Buhari and APC are the worst scam of the century.Tinubu you see your life.You see where you carry us enter?Na you I dey hold.No be even the clueless Buhari.Na you put Nigeria for this mata
i don see waitin Nnamdi Kanu d talk,which kind country be this.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by freshcvvs: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
femi4:
Ode! Govt interference has to do with tampering with the administrative of the game. Financial supports/contributions from govt cannot be tag as interference.

Your head dey lick, why should govt give money to what he cant probe or control? now that NFF is eating all the monies and claiming no money just because they know govt won't do them zilch without them taking govt to FIFA and threatening ban, should the govt continue wasting money on the useless federation?

The money they made by coming second in Olympics, where is the money? the money they are about to be paid ($80,000), where is it going to go to?

So the useless NFF should either pack up if they cant run their federation or allow govt determine what goes on there.

Every mugun is shouting govt upandan without knowing the nitty gritty of the whole procedure.

zombies everywhere!
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2016
femi4:
Shut up!

You ll surely die in the recession.

How come the President ordered that they should be paid tomorrow?

Blind follower!

And let me see how you will survive in the recession..

The President order the payment cos they deserve it but knowing the situation of the country the girls just need to be calm but they were ginger by enemy of the country thinking Buhari is someone they can shout at..
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bart10: 1:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Very sad commentary. Irresponsible leadership at all facets. So sad for Naija embarassed
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by fkdmods: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2016
nwamehn:

Maybe u haven't read where the head of the body (ministry of sports) that supervises that football governing body (NFF), in the person of the minister of sports said that the falcons should calm down as they ar waiting for money to be released by the GOVERNMENT for their bonuses to be paid. Who exactly is the head of the so-called GOVERNMENT? Buhari. So, tell me why the blame cannot be extended to him and even to the people working with him. Tell me why the blame would be on NFF and Dalung alone and not extend to the head of the government in charge of releasing the bonuses to Dalung and NFF.

You still don't get it. The whole system is so phucked up. I just don't understand Nigeria.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by Tosman12(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
Take it easy so hate doesnt completely destroy what is left of your brain.

He's not far from the truth.
This present administration is the worst ... Its an excuse incorporated administration. Nothing is making sence... How can they say they don't know they will win.... Is like employing you and after you av worked for one month ur employer now said he did not know u will accept the offer. So if they had loose maybe they will not even pay for their flight back home.
Useless government.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by ilevic(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

oh oh, there was no recession when legislators got 10million naira car each but now there is recession to pay match bonus? Kwantinu.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by ilevic(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2016
bashydemy:

bashydemy:

oh oh, there was no recession when legislators got 10million naira car each but now there is recession to pay match bonus? Kwantinu.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
ilevic:

SO is it Buhari that buy the the car? have you forgotten NASS is an institution of her own..
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
fkdmods:

You still don't get it. The whole system is so phucked up. I just don't understand Nigeria.

Maybe I don't get it, but I quoted u when u said Buhari shouldn't be blamed for the failure to pay the girls their bonuses, which to me is very wrong. In fact, ur current assertion that EVERYTHING is phucked up lays further credence to the fact that EVERYBODY connected to the bonuses saga should be blamed, which would include NFF, Pinnick, Dalung, ministry of sports, Buhari, federal government as a whole etc
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
freshcvvs:

Your head dey lick, why should govt give money to what he cant probe or control? now that NFF is eating all the monies and claiming no money just because they know govt won't do them zilch without them taking govt to FIFA and threatening ban, should the govt continue wasting money on the useless federation?

The money they made by coming second in Olympics, where is the money? the money they are about to be paid ($80,000), where is it going to go to?

So the useless NFF should either pack up if they cant run their federation or allow govt determine what goes on there.

Every mugun is shouting govt upandan without knowing the nitty gritty of the whole procedure.

zombies everywhere!

I think I get ur point, because I'm also of the opinion that FIFA shouldn't always interfere whenever we want to make decisions regarding our football. But if the government makes it clear beforehand that they aren't supporting NFF again financially, maybe by omitting their allocations in the budget, it would be clear to everyone including the falcons that they shouldn't expect any money from government if they go represent Nigeria. In that way, nobody will say he or she was disappointed at the end of the day. But not when u make allocations for them against their matches and other events, after they had then played and won, u now turn around to say u won't pay again because u don't have absolute control of the NFF.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
femi4:

Boss, calm down. That FIFA law is actually useless, if government cannot interfere with the administration of NFF, then why exactly should government interfere with the financing of NFF?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by femi4: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
nwamehn:

Boss, calm down. That FIFA law is actually useless, if government cannot interfere with the administration of NFF, then why exactly should government interfere with the financing of NFF?
Without govt supports, teams won't be able to honour matches/tournaments. Such tournament will be weak without having all participants.

Nigeria couldn't finish as best looseer in the last Nations Cup qualifier cos Chad pulled out cos of financial reasons.

Whatever they get from CAF and FIFA cannot cater for the 11 teams managed by NFF without govt support.

In Africa, private partnership is still below par
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by nwamehn: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
femi4:
Without govt supports, teams won't be able to honour matches/tournaments. Such tournament will be weak without having all participants.

Nigeria couldn't finish as best looseer in the last Nations Cup qualifier cos Chad pulled out cos of financial reasons.

Whatever they get from CAF and FIFA cannot cater for the 11 teams managed by NFF without govt support.

In Africa, private partnership is still below par

U see where I disagree with FIFA, the government is free to push money into NFF but the same government isn't free to place sanctions on NFF if the money is squandered or not used to achieve results? He who pays the piper should dictate the tune, in my opinion.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by ilevic(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

SO is it Buhari that buy the the car? have you forgotten NASS is an institution of her own..

oh oh so NASS has her own way of generating fund that is independent on Nigerian economy? Abi wetin this person dey talk sef?
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2016
ilevic:

oh oh so NASS has her own way of generating fund that is independent on Nigerian economy? Abi wetin this person dey talk sef?

LOL NASS has her own budget and it's an institution on her own, They run their own affair without taking order from the executives.. Maybe you need to read about how the 3 arms of Government work.
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by ilevic(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL NASS has her own budget and it's an institution on her own, They run their own affair without taking order from the executives.. Maybe you need to read about how the 3 arms of Government work.

Oh oh, FG did not budget that falcons would go for a competition and perform. But NASS budgeted to to buy 10 mill car Now I understand. Kwantinu
Re: Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Corrinthians:
Take it easy so hate doesnt completely destroy what is left of your brain.

as if u gat any grin

Afonjanus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’ / Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.