Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (556 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by prudey(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
how does one cope with a broda-in-law seduction
Re: Please Help by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Be a generous sister inlaw
prudey:
Do them both.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by EmperorKross(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
lol, make i see your picture first.
Re: Please Help by herzern(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Please Help by tripplephi: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE.... because na curse you dey play with o. IF YOU CANT MOVE... REPORT IT OPENLY. IF NO ONE HEARS YOU.... GET HOT ABONIKI AND WHEN THE SEDUCER LURES YOU AND GOES NAKED... RUB IT ON HIS PRIVATES AND IT WILL BE EXPOSED... it is better to hurt him first than to be damaged by the hurt he will cause you. THERE IS NO GENTLE WAY TO HANDLE SEDUCTION.....HARSH REACTION KILLS EMOTIONAL ADVANCES. IT WILL DIE ONCE

prudey:
Re: Please Help by AlexCk: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
prudey:

Warn him!!

Extreme warning,

If e no hear, u better tell on him o, b4 u say "twas the devil o"
Re: Please Help by Dujardin(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
lemme book space while it is early
Re: Please Help by omega25red(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
tell everyone after you gather evidence that way its not your word against his.
Re: Please Help by ammyluv2002(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op, we need full details now like do you guys live under one roof with your husband?
Re: Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op are you almost falling for him or you already fell for him undecided
Re: Please Help by honimun007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
My questn is who is seducing who? If he is d one,jst call him and speak to him about it and if he doesnt change ,report to ur hubby and family if necessary,but if iz d other way round.............. u knw wat to du
Re: Please Help by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seems he misinterpreted your kind attitude towards him.. Try to withdraw back a little and let the familiarity have some certain boundaries.. If the advances continues then confront him openly and threaten to tell his brother and you will see he will stay off.. But first work on yourself.. Don't show him laps and expect him not to react.. I hope you understand??
Re: Please Help by Splinz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
prudey:

First of all warn him sternly to desist from such despicable act. If after your warnings and he still doesn't want to back off, inform your husband immediately.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Op, we need full details now like do you guys live under one roof with your husband?
look at this one. undecided what'd you do with full detail?
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Someone is inlove with her brother-in-law....what do you want us to tell you??sleep with him?insult him??move away from your matrimonial home?I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help by prudey(f): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
.in wat sense?
Re: Please Help by prudey(f): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=suzan404 post=51924530][font=serif][i]Someone is inlove with her brother-in-law....what do you want us to tell you??sleep with him?insult him??move away from your matrimonial home?I don't understand in luv ke? iif dtz d case, i wdnt v brot dz on dz forum? tink well bfr u comment..thanks

(1) (Reply)

To my women - could be one night stand or bleep when needed. / Kneeling To Propose To A Girl... / The Difference Between A Rebound Relationship And True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.