Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) (42804 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Isoko Wado
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
See the mere mere,the German guy really jam better Limpopo......omote go take care of am well,I trust my gals
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by ct2: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Tips: find a bathroom, lock yourself in for 6hrs, cry, wipe off your tears and then get back on Google. You're good to go. Arindin agba! grin

well I don't blame you , charity they say begins at home
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Omudia11:
We are one. You can't cause a division among us. Even in meetings its always Urhobo/isoko meetings. You can't bring about a division among us.

Just look at all theses people who don't know any tin about Urhobo/isoko u told u that dey are one go check every well ask people isoko people say they are not part of urhobo believe it or not Urhobo/isoko are not one and note am form delta state and I leave all my life in warri before I move to lagos
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
harmbhrosz:
urhobo and isoko are not one? undecided have you ever seen a Yoruba man say Yorubas are not one? Not to talk of the Urhobo anf isoko that has every single thing in common?

You just dey here dey yeye us undecided

Just look at all theses people who don't know
any tin about Urhobo/isoko u told u that dey are
one go check every well ask people isoko people
say they are not part of urhobo believe it or not
Urhobo/isoko are not one and note am form
delta state and I leave all my life in warri before I
move to lagos
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
fratermathy:

Keep dividing yourself na. In this day and age where everyone wants unity and seek for what makes us one, you are saying we are not one.

Urhobo and Isoko are one people. Historically, we were known as Sobo people until the 1950s when Isoko division was created.

We both operate the Ovie system. We dress in the same way. We both believe in Oghene, Orhan, Edjo, etc.

We have same worldviews and the only difference is the dialects we speak. 80% of Isokos easily understand Urhobo.

So what are you saying here?

move to lagos
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2016
centboy123456:

move to lagos
what do you actually mean by they're not one?
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2016
centboy123456:

move to lagos

Suit yourself!
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LOOKS UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]
you have a very big problem.
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by Jjanedoe(f): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
themosthigh:
[size=18pt] The german man should have married an igbo girl, that is the only african gene good enough to equate the german blood....A SENSE OF RACIAL HYGEINE SHOULD BE MAINTAINED, EQUALS MARRYING EQUALS AND INFERIORS MARRYING INFERIORS TO HASTEN THE DEMISE OF INFERIOR STOCKS LIKE UROBHOS...HITLER THE GREAT MUST BE CRYING IN HIS GRAVE.
[/size]

Your racist thoughts are really sickening. Especially since the whole Africa is at risk for extinction... Doesn't exclude the Igbo. Black people with your mind set is the reason we are facing The current issues at hand. Get it together shaaa
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by TheOtherRoom: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
elopee3000:
i got one too check her out ,u want to contaminate ur tribe with future herd men abi angry? See my choco daugther grin

Its good ooo.. shocked wow that's your daughter shocked
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by gagzee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
applebee:

Maybe na even all these girls wey come from any of the royal families wey plenty anyhow for Isoko land. I am a member of the Emede royal family. I nor dey even call myself prince up and down. Op drink ogogoro before e post this spoil. Every community(village) in Isoko land get there different kings(Ovie or Odio-logbo) and numerous royal family's that make those kings. The use of Princess is generalised. Weather your papa na king or na your ancestors be king before before (as long as your a part of that family) you automatically becomes a princess. E nor finish there. For Isoko dem nor dey share certain things to girl, even if you be princess eg inheritance and land in some cases. Unless there's a court will. . Traditionally. Na so e be.
my isoko brother, small world...im also from emede, adaza quaters...
dnt mind the op jare, he got d whole thing from the page of a popular photographer on instagram, the isoko princess is just her instagram handle, doesnt necessarily mean she's a princess...all this lazy news carrier just want to be noticed..

Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Its good ooo.. shocked wow that's your daughter shocked
yes ooh
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by TheOtherRoom: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
elopee3000:
yes ooh
are u a Fulani
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
are u a Fulani
no ooh i easterner
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by applebee: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
gagzee:

my isoko brother, small world...im also from emede, adaza quaters...
dnt mind the op jare, he got d whole thing from the page of a popular photographer on instagram, the isoko princess is just her instagram handle, doesnt necessarily mean she's a princess...all this lazy news carrier just want to be noticed..

Oza ithikpebe, we need to talk brother. Happy to meet you
Re: The Princess Of Isoko Weds Her German Lover Traditionally (Photos) by gagzee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
applebee:

Oza ithikpebe, we need to talk brother. Happy to meet you
yes o, replied ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos / A Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photo) / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.