Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55693 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Sandibel: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Clubkonnect has refused to transfer my #3000 back to my account instead they have blocked my login details, I can't access their site anymore via their site. Transfer the #2000 I transferred to Ojeano account on d 8th Dec and #1000 on the 9th Dec for wallet funding back to my Gtbank account. I have called u guys countless times on this. Any money gotten from fraudulent means can never be spent well. For ur own good, send my money back Ojeano. Registered number is 09022756058.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by AdejorLawrence(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
clubkonnect:

Stop using our platform, all u do is complain, if something is not working why do u keep using it. On this forum alone, we lost count of the number of times u have complained. Once this is resolved will advice u not to use our platform a again cos the next time u post a complain here we will not bother to treat
Abi na by force?

Clubkonnect team
please i need more details about card printing on your platform @ clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Sandibel: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Clubkonnect, kindly credit my 3000 to my Gtbank account. 2k on the 8 Dec and 1k on the 9th Dec. Have called u guys severally on dis. U have even blocked my access to your site. Pls do a refund
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nyxcel(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team

I have transferred 2k to ur GTB since Dec 23rd 2017 and up till now it has not reflected in my account. There was no tangible reason for that. Even if you people are having issues at all there should be a very reasonable way of letting us (ur customers) know. I've been calling ur customer care line but u refuse to pick calls. So what other name do u expect us to call it if not fraud. Do the right thing in ur business and people will stop complaining.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nyxcel(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
CLUBKONNECT please fund my wallet
I sent 2k to your GTB since 23rd but its yet to reflect in my account
Transact details I've attached below

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Cityboy392: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2018
[center]What has been wrong with your services now a days transferred a lot of money to your uba account, diamond and gtbank doesn't reflect on my wallet transfered the following funds to uba 5000 dated 22nd of DEC, 2000 dated January 1, 2500 January3, 3000 and 2200 dated 7th of January, 2100 dated 8th of January. The following transaction is for guarantee trust bank paid 1000 on 28th of DEC but showing 29th on my mobile all the above transaction registration number is 07064775932 , narration is 07064775932 you can also reach me on the line please help see to this cos am tired of this[b][/b][/center]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by bhankymyk(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning
Check this out for affordable data price for all network https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/bhankymyk-data-services/13#64025026
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Leward(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
hello, i've been trying to withdraw the 2700 naira in my account using the transfer option but i'm always getting a message saying i maximum i can transfer is 0.00 naira, what is going on and how do i withdraw my money, customer care number is not connecting
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by eddybet(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Clubkonnect.com i pay money to your Gtb and diamond bank account using 08062307670 as my naration which is also my username but this is a week now... You disappeared with my money refuse to pick my calls and refuse to reply my WhatsApp message....

You been good before now you are now like a fraud to us now... I don't know if i should warn people to decease from using your site or app..

Pls fund my account
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
#300 on Friday and another #1100 today making #1400. They are real fraud.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nyxcel(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Does it mean CLUBKONNECT is not in business anymore or what? They refused to fund my account, they never reply chat and never pick calls on their customercare
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Anyone in Ibadan close to their office should pls help to investigate what's happening.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2018
djblue007:
Anyone in Ibadan close to their office should pls help to investigate what's happening.
2, Army Barracks Road, Beside SAO Filling Station Iwo-Road, Ibadan Oyo State
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nyxcel(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
The last time the lady at their customercare picked my call (which was last week), she said their boss went on a business trip and promised me that he will be back by that weekend and that I will get my account recharged when he is back but up till now nothing oo ...
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
nyxcel:
The last time the lady at their customercare picked my call (which was last week), she said their boss went on a business trip and promised me that he will be back by that weekend and that I will get my account recharged when he is back but up till now nothing oo ...
That was never an excuse. Clubkonnect has really disappointed so many people.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Cityboy392: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Clubkonnect plz I have more than 20000 hanged in your accounts I don't know what has wrong calling the call centre no picking up WhatsApp zero I am tired of you people just hanging ppls money registered number 07064775932 you can also reach me on it
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by SeyiAkinbo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bad service. You call, they won't pick. You text, you get no response. You send a WhatsApp message, it won't be read let alone being replied. Absolute zero customer support. Best advice; run as fast as you can from this site (clubkonnect.com) THEY AIN'T REAL!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Psalmpy(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
I think Clubkonnect has lost most of their customers if not all, their customer service is not just one of the poorest buh the poorest of all I've come across. My account just got blocked. I am just wondering how this guy will able to rectify all these flaws that people have been complaining about. As for me I'm done with them can't afford to be wasting my energy and money on shiii

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Tamax: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
clubkonnect:

Fund has been deposited to your wallet

Thanks clubkonnect team

Good evening, i have been contacting ya CC since last year over an issue of funding my wallet, The transfer was successful but my wallet as not be credited.
Reg num:
Name:
Amount: N350 and N606
Date: 14~12~2017 and 19~12~2017
Mode of payment: Mobile app Transfer (GTWorld)
Bank: GTB
Narration:

Please help me look into this and provide solution. I await ya positive respond. Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by bountiouz: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2018
clubkonnect:

Fund has been deposited to your wallet

Thanks clubkonnect team

Hello clubkonnect. Yesterday I tried purchasing data from your platform using the airtime transfer option, but i haven't received the data till now. The line used for this transaction is , for mtn 2gb data bundle. Pls resolve quickly.

Evidence of transfer
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
tipsy01:

i've been on that issue for 1week now.. my bank account has not been credited.
they no longer pick my calls, whatsapp chat nahhh rubbish.
THEY ARE WORKING ON IT WAS D LAST I HEARD FROM THEM

transaction made 7th-Jan-2018

Gt-Bank

no reply.

i think that transfer menu nahh scam.. CLUBKONNECT
Sorry bro. You have been scammed like many of us here. I guess you were not aware. Clubkonnect owners will pay for it in Jesus name. I curse them everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by solacong: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect team

Please what is happening to this your network, the upper week i bought etisalat MB i did not receive it, i tried all mean to reach you guys no way, i decided to take the lose, today i bought MTN is was there for so long, i decided to cancel hoping i get the money back into my wallet, but no way, you guy should fix this thing, with all this comment an seeing here, i thing its high time i leave your site for you, i have been on this your site for about 3.5 years now, but the services has been very very poor since November last year, i just decided to keep patronizing hoping it will be fix, but no solution yet.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Andiebest(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
I sent #3000 on 19/11/2017
Then #1000 on 21/12/2017
I subscribed my dstv #1900 and bought data but I didn't get the data neither was my dstv acct credited.
Kindly help - 07034278376
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nyxcel(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
I finally got my issue with CLUBKONNECT resolved. My wallet has been funded with my 2k deposit. I was able to trace their office at Iwo road Ibadan and trust me this people are still functioning. I was surprised because I thought I won't find anybody in their office but they actually attended to me... I just bought data now now from them and I received it
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
nyxcel:
I finally got my issue with CLUBKONNECT resolved. My wallet has been funded with my 2k deposit. I was able to trace their office at Iwo road Ibadan and trust me this people are still functioning. I was surprised because I thought I won't find anybody in their office but they actually attended to me... I just bought data now now from them and I received it
You were lucky you found them! What about us having our money hanging and unable to reach Ibadan? And the worst of it all, they have a very poor customer care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.