Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55704 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mannass: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
[/color][color=#000099][color=#006600][/color]
CLUBKONNECT IS REAL NOT SCARM ! UNLESS U DONT 4LOW D INSTRUCTION WELL, & IF U HAVE COMPLAIN CONTACT THEM VIA WHATAPP IT WILL BE RESOLVED.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mannass: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/MAKE SURE U UNDERSTAND THEIR INSTRUCTION WELL B4 SPOILING PPLE NAME]

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ifypoly(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mannass:
CLUBKONNECT IS REAL NOT SCARM ! UNLESS U DONT 4LOW D INSTRUCTION WELL, & IF U HAVE COMPLAIN CONTACT THEM VIA WHATAPP IT WILL BE RESOLVED.
Y are they not replying all dis comment if dey r seeing the complain?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by eedu247: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
I am scare of them these days,no response to what app messages, calls and their Facebook and twitter are not updated.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Mak4web(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
We @eMDeeLinks empathize with Clubkonnect over their network gridlocks, hoping they fix it asap.

However, for your data subscription, converting airtime to bank and other services contact @eMDeeLinks on 0813-832-9589

See testimonies here: https://www.nairaland.com/4139617/mtn-shared-data-bundles-cheapest#62322584

Have a nice day!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by abidem1(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Mannass:

guy forget about yeye instructions, its 1 week now that,they have deducted my money for 2gb Mtn data, nothing show....to make it worst they didn't response to messages on WhatsApp,text and phone call....
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by umeh39(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2017
abidem1:

guy forget about yeye instructions, its 1 week now that,they have deducted my money for 2gb Mtn data, nothing show....to make it worst they didn't response to messages on WhatsApp,text and phone call....

Have been using this site for close to 2months, I must confess that they have not done anything wrong to dent their reputation. But it all started two weeks ago, I made a transfer of 2k to their acess bank act, up till now my wallet is yet to b funded. Have tried to reach dem on WhatsApp, dey are not replying. Called their line, they are not picking

They have turned to b fraudsters over night
Please stay away from Clubkonnect or u trade with ur spare money. MMM is more credible Dan Clubkonnect.com
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Itzduray: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
umeh39:

Have been using this site for close to 2months, I must confess that they have not done anything wrong to dent their reputation. But it all started two weeks ago, I made a transfer of 2k to their acess bank act, up till now my wallet is yet to b funded. Have tried to reach dem on WhatsApp, dey are not replying. Called their line, they are not picking

They have turned to b fraudsters over night
Please stay away from Clubkonnect or u trade with ur spare money. MMM is more credible Dan Clubkonnect.com

Same issue here oo. I started using thr website like 4 months ago. But dis last 2 weeks they are not as they were some months back. I hv like #1450 including the #350 of yesterday wish I never see on my wallet and they will deduct the money for my account. Is better you listen now.Dis pple are now showing their true identity.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Philtrik(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Use MobilNigeria to buy data. Their service is fast and reliable.
I have stopped using clubkonnect because of their incompetency.
Register here Mobilenig.com

Itzduray umeh39 abidem1 eedu247 ifypoly feezy11 selfmade26 gagzee obawale Millsz timowale Freetech opson2016 Mrolabola Engr06 rodgers Cityboy392 optfa Syfex
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by ifypoly(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Clubkonnect today make it 0ne month i credited my account with 3k but you guys refuse to fund it
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=gagzee post=61785845]
seen, thanks[/quote
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
clubkonnect:

Fund has been deposited to your wallet

Thanks clubkonnect team
pls credit my wallet. Username: 08165498163 Amount: 900 Narration: 08165498163 Date: 26/11/2017 via Access bank mobile app.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
clubkonnect:

We have sent 2g to ur line, but always login tonour website to confirm our number before making transfer

Thanks clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Sonnie34(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
clubkonnect pls credit my wallet,redeem back your image- 08064027503- N600 12/11/17 Mobile transfer to your skye bank acct Redeem your image! i hope it matters to you
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Sonnie34(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
A good name is better than silver
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by jokadeff: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
what is wrong with you guys. i transfered 1700 from access bank over 3hrs now and tilll now my wallet has not been credited and have been calling your number but no one is picking. haba what is wrong with clubkonnect . pls refund my money or you credit account biko. my number 08107944146

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls credit my wallet. Username: 08165498163 Amount: 900 Narration: 08165498163 Date: 26/11/2017 via Access bank mobile app.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by jokadeff: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
my wallet av benmen funded and av successfully load my data. tx
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by jokadeff: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
jokadeff:
what is wrong with you guys. i transfered 1700 from access bank over 3hrs now and tilll now my wallet has not been credited and have been calling your number but no one is picking. haba what is wrong with clubkonnect . pls refund my money or you credit account biko. my number 08107944146
its been resolved and successfully load my data. tx
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by koyeni(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thanks clubkonnect[/quote]
@clubkonnect.i ordered for data since this afternoon n d order hasn't been completed... Its saying pending refund.. Help me look into this
ID:6258071223...Tnx..tried reaching out on WhatsApp.. No response...
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Philtrik(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
koyeni:

@clubkonnect.i ordered for data since this afternoon n d order hasn't been completed... Its saying pending refund.. Help me look into this
ID:6258071223...Tnx..tried reaching out on WhatsApp.. No response...
Clubkonnect has failed. Use Mobilenig.com
next time.

I was lucky to escape from Clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by koyeni(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Philtrik:

Clubkonnect has failed. Use Mobilenig.com
next time.

I was lucky to escape from Clubkonnect
Hmm... Ok... I'm highly disappointed... They dont pick calls or reply to messages
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
koyeni:

Hmm... Ok... I'm highly disappointed... They dont pick calls or reply to messages
The worst is that they don't even care for once. Call them for a whole day, no one cares to answer, send WhatsApp message the yeye person in charge will ignore it. I don't blame them, na me find their trouble by registering on their site.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Emperorchix(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
buy cheap data bundles from us 1gb@N550 visit this thread now @ www.nairaland.com/4202860/buy-data-bundles-cheaper-prices
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2017
clubkonnect:

Fund has been deposited to your wallet

Thanks clubkonnect team
Now that I have seen your company becoming fraudulent, be ready to meet me at the Law court. Don't ever think you can eat anybody's money just like that. Now, I transferred #900 since Sunday evening and you have refused to credit my wallet upon all the numerous notifications, calls, SMS etc. Again, I recharged #128 to my line, but it failed to enter and I have requested for refund, yet you kept it pending. Again, I transferred #349 to your MTN data line to buy 500MB, over 24hrs, nothing has entered. I have counted all these fraudulent charges against you, we'll meet at the court.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Cupidkc(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
And to imagine that I just used them this evening without any hitches.... I transferred money to their account using Access bank and bought MTN data and it was sent immediately.
Please clubkonnect see to all these complains.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Clubkonnect pls make una help me approve my refund which av been pending since 4days now, Una Customer care is the worst I av ever seen
Make una dey there Mobilenig av already taken over

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by koyeni(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
clubkonnect:

Provide ur login details so we can resolve
U guys are no longer efficient.. Bought data for 5 days now n I've not been credited
I'll never make d mistake of buying data on d platform again
If there is a problem with d site.. Open up n tell us than just keeping quiet
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by rodgers: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Clubkonnect, please process my attached refund.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
God will definitely punish all of you at Clubkonnect. Same way you ignored my calls, SMS, etc so shall God ignore you all in time of trouble.

I proclaim unchangeable curse on each and every one of you and also in your business.

As you have individual needs, God will overlook all of you same way you overlooked your customers.

I pray to God every individual reading this, will definitely change his/her mind towards partnering your company. So shall God take away every customers you have. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56