Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari (13093 Views)

Stop Blaming Jonathan Administration For All Woes, Create Jobs, Saraki Tells FG / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by samx4real(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2016
So Buhari is that INSENSITIVE that he don't know there is HUNGER in the land

Does he need a mafia to tell him that people are hungry
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by domiquezdundee: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2016
But who saraki don epp self
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by sharliz(f): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Like he doesn't know ni... All I know is Dat this government is selfish and wicked
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by YeyeGirl(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Saraki jus dey deceive himsef... We ain't silly... All dz politicians ehhh... Infact Buharii ehhh angry

Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by TheEminentLaity: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Anybody would do better than Buhari.
ammyluv2002:
He's stating the obvious, but let's not forget the fact that Politicians are all the same. He wouldn't have done it differently if given the opportunity
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
Anybody would do better than Buhari.
Lol
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2016
And the dullard is going to tell another president what to do in their own country,d man told pmb *u got to power through fraud* oponu daura! U think that you are Gej?
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by smoothlips(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
If Saraki thinks there is hunger in the land then he should donate his one month salary to feed the poor masses
Will that solve the problem?
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by onward4life(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls let Buhari be.

Nigerians don know the difference between

hunger

&

RAMADAN KAREEM!
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by Dinobi77: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
people are truly passing tru much hardship, n there seems to be no end in sight. Its not about proposing the appropriation bill, but its imlpementation to d later. He inherited 2015 budget, presented his 2016 budget of chang, yet no impact whatsoever in d economy. How re we sure this one will make any impact. People re angry, people in d bus i entered this morning was hot with course n insults on d president.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by snapshot: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Saraki is high on wee wee,with the enormous wealth which you and your father has gathered you are still collecting jumbo salaries and all manner of frivolous allowance. your brain no tell you say make una stop this criminal pay in the national assembly as a mark of solidarity with the suffering masses.you they do like say u they feel our pain.thunder fire you there.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by chernest2002: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
If Saraki thinks there is hunger in the land then he should donate his one month salary to feed the poor masses
coward you are!
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by chernest2002: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Impeachment is the only solution to this dictatorship and dull brain leader.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by truthspeaks: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Cc dropshot, sarrki, madridguy, hungerbad
Oyiboman69:
This administration lacks intent.

undecided undecided
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Sai Baba is a human and not robot so his filling our pains too.

truthspeaks:
Cc dropshot, sarrki, madridguy, hungerbad
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by truthspeaks: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari has bn sayin dat in evry speech of his on d economy yet d recession keeps deepening. Thr4, from his posture wch is contrary to wat he says, he is not feeling it.
madridguy:
Sai Baba is a human and not robot so his filling our pains too.

Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Baba himself is feeling the pains.

truthspeaks:
Buhari has bn sayin dat in evry speech of his on d economy yet d recession keeps deepening. Thr4, from his posture wch is contrary to wat he says, he is not feeling it.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by cooltola(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Voting Buhari out will not address the recession. Nigeria must continue to produce common items and stop importing food. Our lands are fertile, food should be cheap and healthy, support structured agriculture with massive production. Support anything produce in Nigeria and do not believe in MMM. Nigerians should make regular electric supply as number 1 issue next election and make EFCC or any anti corruption agency powerful that no one is immune from persecution. Constant electricity should be main concern as business cannot even make a profit by relying on diesel and petrol generations. New laws should be passed that no more than $10000 should be leave the country. Ban construction of many churches in one area. 10 churches in one street is too many. Prayers is good but actions is needed. Till then, we cannot go forward but backward
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by vioment: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
What are you telling when you are not doing talkless of offering any valuable ideas. Abeg go siddon. Left for me, na jail you for dey siddon.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by Halo22: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is Saraki just noticing the hunger in the land? Well I salute his courage to have spoken to Buhari publicly like this, but this their padi padi laugh eeeh! I no come understand.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by whooncehadhope(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
The message is greater than the messenger anyday, but one cannot overlook some of the damning facts you have raised about the person of Saraki (Jnr) I might not know about some of the atrocities of the old Saraki but Bukola's antics are still fresh, my point here is there is no one single saint in the rank and file of Nigerian politicians, these lot will say anything to grab power, politicize anything to take residence in that hallowed villa, they taste this 'aso water' and they lose touch with reality.
- The milo sachet
- The akara frying
- The pure water charade
- The BRT huhu
And so many others, when will enough will be enough for us? When will the actual change we crave come? My heart is saddened as I write this, not for myself but for the visible hardship I see all around me and how Nigerians just keep hoping "e go better" I really wish something happens and soon.... they have called us docile to our faces and we think it's a fancy word. Something just has to happen and a part of me says it has to be Spiritual.

We wait.

RentALodge:
Sometimes, no matter how great a message is, you cannot but look at the messenger. No one can say Buhari has done well, in fact the most ardent supporters already realize that unless Buhari vacates office, we may be in this for a very long time. However, Saraki?

We know all about what is hanging on his neck. Bukola Saraki and his family are part of Nigeria's problem. Not just starting today but since the 70s. Decisions his family made in the 70s is the part of the problem today if you must know

We know what his Dad, Olusola Saraki did. He was in the thick of it. The runaway corruption of the late 70s and 80s. Scania bus scandal, Impresit Bakolori, Rice License scandal et.c Human memories are short and the average 30-something or 40-something of today really does not know much...that is why they take this Bukola serious when he talks. They have mortgaged this country a long while ago.

Even for Bukola's own dealings, Kwarans will tell you that he has shown the same kleptomania and lootocractic inclinations as a two-term governor, so we know he has not changed from the old stock. The sleight of hand that made him Senate President further cements this truth. 419 is 419, you have to face hard facts about people.

Therefore, should Bukola Saraki be the one to tell Buhari that Nigerians are suffering? The temerity!

We know those behind the suffering in the land. The unarmed robbers in the NASS are among them. Why don't Saraki give up the mouth watering pension he gets as an ex-governor, and slash the N15 million naira monthly salary as a Senator of the Federal republic?

Leaders who make change happen go beyond mere whining and false sympathy.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by walosky(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok na now Saraki know say hunger dey land
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by IamThrive(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
No, you didn't say it well, Mr. Senator.

There is bad governance - ship in the land.

The clear reason of all this is that politicians are rich as against the good will people voted them for.

Which way Nigerians?

Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by orisa37: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerian Politicians don't look at each other s eyes when gisting. That's to say they are lying and deceiving the people.
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wealthy people like saraki can redistribute their immense wealth to poor Nigerians via philanthropy..
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by bart10: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have a gut feeling this Saraki of a man understands leadership more than Bubu. Sai Saraki!
Re: There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari by truthspeaks: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Indeed. He feeds wit billions of naira n flies all over d globe as normal not even attempting to curtail any of d cost in governance n u tel me he feels it.
madridguy:
Baba himself is feeling the pains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi / Eleme Co-Operative: CSOs Warn First Bank Over Disobedience To Court Orders / Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.