Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! (1202 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by naijanow: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
PROPHET T. B Joshua of The Synagogue Church For All Nations says the Super Eagles will emerge victorious in Kenya, with the 2010 World Cup ticket in their kitty.

The man of God renowned for his predictions, prophesied during the week that the Super Eagles would beat Kenya, paving the World Cup ticket for Nigeria.

Prophet Joshua, SaturdayTribunesports gathered, also predicted a weekend of double celebrations for Nigeria as he said the Golden Eaglets would retain the FIFA U-17 title by beating Switzerland in tomorrow's final match of Nigeria 2009, in Abuja.

It will be recalled that Joshua prophesied that Ghana's Black Satellites would lift the FIFA U-20 World Cup, Egypt 2009.

On phone to Silas Teteh, Ghana's U-20 chief coach, Joshua told the coach whom to pick for the penalty shootout win against Brazil in the final, saying some of them would lose their kicks but that Ghana was going to carry the day.

Source: Tosin Omojola - 14.11.2009 Saturday Tribune
http://www.tribune.com.ng/14112009/news/sports4.html
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by illusion2: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
he missed the golden eaglets 'victory' . . . . cry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by vikiviko(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Pls lets stop all this TB Joshua predictions in football, enuff is enuff.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by Damoche10: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2009
I tire for una o
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by obiem(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2009
vikiviko:

Pls lets stop all this TB Joshua predictions in football, enuff is enuff.

I'm tired too, all dis prediction thingy, i heard too that he predicted that arsenal will lift the champions league dis season . He should focus on his church jare!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True! by Campbell58: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2022
I am a prophet and I've been reading about this Eagles team for quite some time. A few days ago, I was reading so much about the Eagles that it began to make me uncomfortable. The more I read, the more uncomfortable I became. It was all wrong. Must you check this 안전놀이터 and get more new steps for game. The books and the news were saying things that were not true. So I thought that maybe I should just tell you how these reports are not accurate because God told me to speak where truth produces confusion in those who oppose it. This is a must-read article. Prophet Tb Joshua Predicts For Eagles! It's True is a really good article written by the author. This article is about Eagles, but it talks about many other important topics as well.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of The Lord To Jose The Son Of Mourinho / How To Start Earning As Much As #150,000 Monthly From Predicting Ftball Matches / Keshi Rejects Garba Lawal As Eagles' Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.