Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Durability Of Innoson Cars? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durability Of Innoson Cars? (16136 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
paulchineduN:
When did Innosson starts producing cars? because I know he own a fast food restaurant at Onitsha main market.

Afonja and bad belle
Isi adi ron gi nmma
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by o42austino(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
all their cars are durable and fit for Nigerian Road,I know this for sure by watching closely the owners of innosson cars in Enugu. innosson urban mass transit owned by Enugu government as been on the road close to nine years now serving the people of Ndi Enugu every day of the month since it was bought ,I know two private schools in Enugu that has been using innosson mini bus for over five years now and they are still moving strong and neat,Ekenedilichukwu transport company has many innosson mini Luxury buses for many years now and they are still on the road,I know a business Executive that uses innosson G5 and its still going strong after four years,every where u look in Anambra innosson cars are they and that includes factories ,schools both govt and private ,state govt agencies and federal govt agencies and they are still working ,many has been used for close to eight years and still strong,I am going for innosson once my new car money is complete....God bless Ndi Nigeria .

14 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by kelvinhilton(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2016
I think its time to start patronizing our made in Nigeria cars, innoson cars r durable
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by xpac01(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
My boss at work uses innoson saloon car. I've never for once heard him give any complain over the ride... and for comfort in my opinion it's ok.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by caracas: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Exodus2k:
Since their Vehicles are brand new, being assembled in Nigeria here, I believe it will last long.
Maybe when you patronize them, others will take clew from you.

Oga point of correction they are not assembled in Nigéria they are produced in Nigéria.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Adeevah(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
swizzdre:
I'm buying an innoson car on January 14th, don't ask me where the money is coming frommm

MMM
Av u seen the blackbox

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by swizzdre(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Adeevah:

MMM
Av u seen the blackbox
av seen the cockpit!

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Adeevah(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2016
swizzdre:
av seen the cockpit!

Calls for celebration ooo
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by ThinkSmarter: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2016
throughout my stay in Anambra, I hv seen some of the ivm pick~up vans used by the Anambra vigilantee service, I can tell u unequivocally that d vehicle z strong despite hw rough n reckless those boys do use it, itz still robust, rugged and elegant, and I do hope the same robustness z replicated of their other vehicle models. And I personally prefer ivm pick~up van to Nissan pick~up van.
#BuyNaijaToGrowNaija.

6 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by fkdmods: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
Happy New Week Y'all.
Buy Nigerian to grow Nigeria

Even when it's rubbish?
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by fujirice: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
honmusa:

My concern about made in Nigeria vehicle is safety and emission standard. Cars is just more than just taking from place to place ,it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure your maximum safety and also to ensure that the environment safety is not compromised as the car is providing its basic function .
Nigeria does not have a strict vehicle standard emission and safety law yet unlike other countries of the world so I won't be surprised if all the basic emission components are missing and so also standard safety modules like abs ,SRS,etc cos a businessman will definitely want to maximise his profit.
I think government need to come in to ensure basic standards are not compromised before all these are rolled out for consumers.

Totally off point.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by TeamSimple(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2016
shaggy007:

The Nigerian Army has led the way. They have showed that innoson cars are fit to be used by the military. So, yes, innoson cars are comfy and highly durable.

How many of them have broken down on the road before?
How many of them dey road?
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by TeamSimple(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Because it's about Innosson motors now,ou people living inside the sun suddenly wan us to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria..it should b buy Biafra to grow Nigeria instead.

2 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by chiefobdk(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I am yet to see any broken down innosn vehicles, Innoson parts are clones of different car makers. (mitsubishi, toyota) the parts are available.

Dats because Innoson use Nissan and Mitsubishi engines

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by honmusa(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2016
fujirice:

Totally off point.
It will be off point for an illiterate mind like you .

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by chiefobdk(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
TeamSimple:
Because it's about Innosson motors now,ou people living inside the sun suddenly wan us to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria..it should b buy Biafra to grow Nigeria instead.

Afonja u re right. .
Its buy BIAFRAN to grow nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by shaggy007(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
TeamSimple:

How many of them dey road?

you'd be surprised, alot more than you think.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by kenex4ever(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2016
honmusa:

My concern about made in Nigeria vehicle is safety and emission standard. Cars is just more than just taking from place to place ,it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure your maximum safety and also to ensure that the environment safety is not compromised as the car is providing its basic function .
Nigeria does not have a strict vehicle standard emission and safety law yet unlike other countries of the world so I won't be surprised if all the basic emission components are missing and so also standard safety modules like abs ,SRS,etc cos a businessman will definitely want to maximise his profit.
I think government need to come in to ensure basic standards are not compromised before all these are rolled out for consumers.
mr know it all

U prolly wiser than federal govt, banks and govt officials that have been using it.
Now that its made in nigeria, u now feel dat d emission standard is not followed, stop assuming, provide evidence that those standards are not obeyed.

3 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by walosky(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
john4reala:
When did Innosson starts producing cars? because I know he own a fast food restaurant at Onitsha main market
Receive it now by fire!

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by owoademola: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
favouryemmy:
I have intention of patronizing the Innoson brand of cars. I have been seeing their hilux in town recently. However, I wish to know how comfortable and durable they are? Do they have second hand value? If you have used their car, please let me know your experience.
They are bran new car, so, expect better from it.....
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by o42austino(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2016
chiefobdk:

Dats because Innoson use Nissan and Mitsubishi engines
innosson uses Mitsubishi only branded IVM, Mitsubishi manufactures IVM engines,Nissan doesn't manufacture anything in IVM.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by murtalaa(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
favouryemmy:
I have intention of patronizing the Innoson brand of cars. I have been seeing their hilux in town recently. However, I wish to know how comfortable and durable they are? Do they have second hand value? If you have used their car, please let me know your experience.
OP, don't! Seriously DON'T!! I repeat DON'T!!! What part DON'T do you not understand?.......... Innoson are moving caskets.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by iwatchandlisten(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2016
honmusa:

If you've not used nor researched Innoson vehicles, why do you gleefully imply that they may have compronmised standards? Are Innoson vehicles not driven outside the shores of Nigeria? I see your write-up as a put-down of Innoson vehicles just because they're made in Nigeria, which is quite unfortunate. By the way, I heard a testimony of a 'big' man who was involved in an accident on his way to Abuja from Enugu, according to the man, he survived that accident because of the safety gadgets in the Innoson SUV that he was in. Abeg stop bad mouthing us o'jare. Any businessman who wants his business to be sustainable and his products to compete international will not compromise international standards.
Go and eat Mama's Pride rice from Olam, its made in NIgeria and its great!

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Even when it's rubbish?
Not every producct is rubbish. If you search for quality Nigerian products, you'll find
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by fujirice: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
honmusa:

It will be off point for an illiterate mind like you .

Oga, get a hold of yourself and read what the OP asked again, then read your comment and see if you addressed the issue.
That you wrote a lot of English and mentioned government in it does not mean you offered any help to the OP. You may have made a lot of sense but not on the issue at hand.
PS: calling another person an illiterate just because they don't agree with you does not portray you as a learned person.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by dacovajnr: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2016
TeamSimple:
You no see as I dey look them undecided Hypocrisy stinks undecided
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Cashio(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

Dry joke.
as in ultimately dry...
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
swizzdre:
I'm buying an innoson car on January 14th, don't ask me where the money is coming frommm
my man...... MMM must pay next year.....!!!!!
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Realtouchnot:

When I was in school, we met Ifeanyi Uba and requested a bus from him. He called Innoson and asked him to donate one bus to us na. Innoson did. We used the bus for our postings and functions, and it really served us well. No frequent repairs and maintenance! Subsequent sets have also used it and the bus I heard is still serving them. The donation was made like 5years ago.

Also, the ones used for city shuttles in Enugu has been there for 4years or more. They still look clean and sound though
very accurate... I can testify to that of Enugu
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by DesChyko: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

Dry joke.
cry
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
When a serious question is raised on this forum, before reasonable people would post the answers the OP is seeking jobless humans would have occupied the entire front page with rubbish, Seun this needs to be looked into, on topics like this, outright off the point comments should be removed to make way for people that have something to say.

OP Innoson cars are just as durable as most Chinese brands that has flooded the market, known European brands would be more rugged and meet higher safety and emission standards, but can you compare them to Innoson in terms of price? I don't think so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / 10 Cars That Can Easily Take You Above 320,000 Kilometers - Consumer Reports / Lexus LS+ Concept, A Model Planned For An Introduction By 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.