Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... (1049 Views)

A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by marvelck: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Before I used to think its not every girl that likes money or care so much about it. Thought we stil have girls who would put love first before money. But after what happened yesterday, now i know there is no girl who doesnt like money. Imagine a girl having/keeping another male friend by the side, who gives her alot of money regularly despite having a serious boyfriend who has been doing his best for her. To her boyfriend, she behaves as if she doesnt care about the lack of enough money in their relationship or the little things her guy usually do for her. But with the other guy, she's always demanding and collecting money from him. And always asking him to buy her phones, this and that or take her shopping. I never knew that she is just like most naija girls, who love the sight and smell of money. And can also be greedy cos of it...chei, I pity her guy, who thinks she is not money conscious, and also an understanding, caring and patient girl...no girl is patient. Many would dump their hustling boyfriend, once they get the right opportunity or find a richer guy...
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by Mavelshee(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
-
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by NegeduGrace(f): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
super storyrrrrrry
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
True that
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by brightalo17: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
of course 90% of ladies love more and can equally do anything e.g dumping their lovely boyfriends and follow the rich guy in town .
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by chivinera93(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
soro niyen.. undecided
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by rosieluv(f): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
sorry o
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by xaliujokes(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
so toching suwara super story
Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by Elifrizy: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op self eh

Re: Every Girl Likes Money After What Happened Yesterday... by alphamarine009(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Age In A Relationship / Man Masturbates In Front Of Benin Female Hostel, Threatens To Rape Them (photos) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.