Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis (6794 Views)

Doctors In The House, What Can I Do For My P.enis / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2016
so guyz i was in a party and this man approached me, we started dancin, he was busy touchin my ass and whispering sweet things in my ear until i got in the mood and he told me we should go behind the toilets for one round. I agreed cos my pussy was wet and i needed a dick asap. Wen we got behind da toilets, i knelt down and took his dick out from his trousers n i was so shocked to see a girl's name tattoed on his dick. I was so shocked, i was wet but i refuse to let a p.enis written melisa on it go inside of me. :-/. so my fellow ladiez have u ever seen tattoed p.enis before or slept wit someon with another girls name tattoed on his p.enis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by herzern(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Adeinfo: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:
Followinq.

Your moniker determines the answer you will get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Amiano(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Odiegwu.

I'm here to read comments
Over to u umu nwanyi

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by decatalyst(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
OLOSHOS we need your attention here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by marshalcarter: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
to slap person don dey hungry me badly

7 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe his is p.enis called Melissa and he needs reminding when he forgets.
And if you were happy to ride Melissa's p.enis then that's your perogative. You might find you are in the minority a very very very very small minority.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by chimdi101: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Raine80:
Maybe his p.enis called Melissa and he needs reminding when he forgets.
And if you were happy to ride Melissa's p.enis then that's your perogative. You might find you are in the minority a very very very very small minority.
I dey feel you ooh
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by chivinera93(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2016
bitch.! try getting loyal
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2016
u were scared of Melisa and not SDTs .. smh ..

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2016
u were scared of Melisa and not SDTs .. smh ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by GentlemanUnltd: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Here to read comments and learn!
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Nonsreal(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Same question go 2 gals dat write a guy name nn thr boobs or pussy.... As 4 me i dnt care wht ever name he/she wrote, opportunity coms bt once

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Fozi(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Wonders shall never end. Alahaa dinou din
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
op don deactivate his account that means op is fake and lieing about this issue... fake people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by MaxCoates: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Raine80:
Lol, you mean he named his dick Melissa? grin
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by NLjona(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
i think mine is natural ..I gat 2 big Godmarks on my anacoda...makes it look aggressive nd fierce....

oya stop imagining it...dirty minded fellow

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Montelukast(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
"I was wet but i refuse to let a p.enis written melisa on it go inside of me." Op is a comedian gringrin

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by drnoel: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
decatalyst:
OLOSHOS we need your attention here grin grin grin

Keep on showing ur stuwpidity

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by olawealth1000(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin belike say dem don dashO.P. #banoflife grin

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
So u get time check name..for night, for back of toilet, wey u bend dan
your lie nor be here oo

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by tolugar: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
so guyz i was in a party and this man approached me, we started dancin, he was busy touchin my ass and whispering sweet things in my ear until i got in the mood and he told me we should go behind the toilets for one round. I agreed cos my pussy was wet and i needed a dick asap. Wen we got behind da toilets, i knelt down and took his dick out from his trousers n i was so shocked to see a girl's name tattoed on his dick. I was so shocked, i was wet but i refuse to let a p.enis written melisa on it go inside of me. :-/. so my fellow ladiez have u ever seen tattoed p.enis before or slept wit someon with another girls name tattoed on his p.enis?

I thought this guy wants to commit sucide some months ago.

Now you've turned to woman inspecting peni behind toilet

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by seunlly(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by ajasbaba(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
OP YOU SEE

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by decatalyst(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
drnoel:

Keep on showing ur stuwpidity

E be like say you be their dilektor or the highest patronizer grin grin
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by witnezHD(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nonsreal:
Same question go 2 gals dat write a guy name nn thr boobs or pussy.... As 4 me i dnt care wht ever name he/she wrote, opportunity coms bt once
guys with konji has never really cared about anything #facts
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by chicoMX(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
just like that, OP you be ashewo grin
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by drnoel: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
decatalyst:

E be like say you be their dilektor or the highest patronizer grin grin

Lol, u really get mind. Do u think ur comment is justified? If u think it is then I rest my case.
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by Crystalom3(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
sexymoma:
So u get time check name..for night, for back of toilet, wey u bend dan
your lie nor be here oo
I am not understanding the op
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by danilho(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
You f.uck up sha.
you should have let that p.enis in and ride it well and i tell the guy would have eraze that melisa and have your name writen on it.
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by ricki: 1:06am On Dec 16, 2016

Na WA o

U be pros...... ni?
Re: My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis by harkibami27: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
are u on watsapp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful / I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.