Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others (706 Views)

IPOB Commends Middle Belt On Calling For “takuruku Republic” / IPOB Commends, Acknowledge Afenifere, Yoruba Elders Council, Other / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by josephni12: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Enugu —The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and the directorate of State, DOS, have commended the former Vice President, Dr Alex Ekwueme, erudite Professor, Dr Ben Nwabueze and the founder of Igbo Youths Movement, Evangelist Eliot Uko for supporting the course of Biafra since the inception of IPOB.
This was containe in a statement yesterday by the director of publicity of IPOB, Emma Powerful.
The statement read: “All through history, in every clime, when God’s ordained revolution manifests like the Biafra and IPOB revolution, so many forces usually oppose it, and move to stop it, subvert it, and undermine it and or sabotage and blackmail it. Our journey to freedom is no different.
“We must forgive all who opposed us in the past, either out of fear or out of ignorance. We welcome them anytime they wake up from slumber and queue in the correct line.
“In that connection, we note the recent waking up of those who have misunderstood us in the past; we welcome them all, including the Igbo summit group who called on the Federal Government to release our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu during their summit at the Abia State University Uturu, Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Igbo Leaders of Thought.
Alex Ekwueme & Ben Nwabueze
“We believe we have conquered every opposition, through the simple truth and the grace of God.
“We sincerely thank all our members, admirers, sympathizers and supporters all over the world for their sacrifices, steadfastness and support so far. We are truly grateful.
“The journey has not been easy, but we appreciate you all and assure you, that the great and noble IPOB and it’s leader shall remain steadfast, resolute, fearless and totally committed to freedom no matter what may come our way.
“We will always stand on the truth at all times. No price is too high for the liberty of Biafrans. In this regard, we must appreciate the tireless Prof. Ben Nwabueze, for his fatherly counsel and noble heart in defense of the truth and pursuit of justice.
“We appreciate Dr. Alex Ekwueme, the Iroko, for his fatherly advice and standing on the truth; we appreciate the great mom, Chief Mrs. Maria Okwor, the defender of the oppressed, the only amazon, who like wine appreciates in value with age; we are grateful to the indefatigable Evang. Elliot Uko, a truly upright man, defender of truth and a man of peace. We also commend the efforts made by great men of God Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma of Enugu and Bishop Ephraim Ikeakor of Nnewi.”

[url]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/biafra-ipob-commends-ekwueme-nwabueze-others/
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by DropShot: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
You mean the Biafrats?

OK na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Igbos are more united today than they were when I was born over 20 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by Israeljones(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Igbos are more united today than they were when I was born over 20 years ago
United?

Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Israeljones:

United?

if you don't have anything reasonable to reply me with, don't quote me guy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by Israeljones(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

if you don't have anything reasonable to reply me with, don't quote me guy
And now that I have ,, what happen next?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Israeljones:

And now that I have ,, what happen next?

hahaha. For your mind now you dey find trouble dey prove stubborn lmfao. Dont go and look for something to do with your worthless life
Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by Israeljones(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

hahaha. For your mind now you dey find trouble dey prove stubborn lmfao. Dont go and look for something to do with your worthless life
My life is not worthless sir.. But I pity ur condition of hoping for an illusion of a million years
Re: Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Israeljones:
[s]
My life is not worthless sir.. But I pity ur condition of hoping for an illusion of a million years[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Proffesor Benard Ayade / Police Detains APC Leaders In Edo / How Wrong Policies Threw Economy Into Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.