Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (45703 Views)

NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by mccoy47(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bia. Bank don't add to my sorrows oo. angry

Better...

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by jeromzy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chidinma okeke aka miss cucumber and MMM which one make wave pass??
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Adebendel: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
But its just an advice I blame the customer
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Debendu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmmm this is really serious. Hope this is not a joke?
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Structuralman: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Here we go again...

Nigeria should just declare this week as MMM week!

2 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by EWAagoyin(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
mmm did not crash why so much hate like dis 4 gods sake

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is a painful but necessary step. Greed and stupidity are a bad combination for someone who manages other peoples' money for a living.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by nurez305(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Cai
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by wristbangle: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
To be honest, this step is the right decision considering the fact that it negates the rules of CBN yet some gullible bankers still introduce it to customers.

No wonder I saw one funny incident at bank today where someone reigned curse on a bank staff, perhaps the reason could be the MMM temp crashing. The frustration from the customer could depicts that he has lost substantial amount of money as a result of the MMM wave motion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Ekejoestar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
k
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
mogbe c wahala
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by chimauga(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Double wahala
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by yedidiah(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
One week and all these MMM hullabaloo will stop. No be naija we dey?

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oya

4 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by sankky: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
L
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by DONSMITH123(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:
Wetin Lalasticlala dey smoke sef?

ban dey hungry you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by babatunde101: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Money making machine(MMM) something wey this MMM of a thing go cos ennnn
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by playtheblues(f): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
We are sting PHing real hard. Long live MMM.

MMM is only in recess

By January we are gonna ball hard.

Bloggers stop lying.

MMM rocks.

Our mavros are growing more.

3 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have a female colleague who is into this mmm stuff.She invested #200k in it.She has been receiving profit from it.But for like a month or so she has not received an alert.It was 3 days ago that a friend who introduced her into it told her that it is due to festive season that is why her payment is delayed.But I know it has crashed.

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by almustopha82(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
DJBIGGY:
what of bankers who use customer money without their knowledge to do MMM? They should be jailed!
they will be hang to dead with immediate effect
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by stchinedu: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Subtlelad:
Hmmhmhmhn...
Mmm this mmm that... .

Una no dey tire?

I tire o!

What will happen to the sacked workers if MMM opens in January as they promised?

We all know that all the hullabaloo wouldn't happen if MMM did not freeze any account. undecided
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
tola09:
*WORD FOR THOUGHT, HELP CIRCULATE IT*You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. Yougot into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, at least so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willingto celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......And for the record, MMM has not crashed, it's still alive well.
See guy abeg. . .this one is in no way similar to the examples you listed. This MMM nonsense is a way of trying to reap where you didn't sow, which is already wrong from the start. At least for failed marriages, people put in their effort and did things. Failed business involves you using your hands/brain to work. But bullsh*t like MMM is basically defrauding people while lying to yourself and your conscience that its 'mutual help'. MMM fr the start is a 'robbing Peter to pay Paul kind of business, so if you want to list the examples of people that have done successful things because of the money they 'earned' from MMM, then what will you say about the people that the money was 'stolen' from to make those dreams a reality?? MMM is for greedy people that want free money, that want to chop another man's sweat, and that's why I'm happy its gone. I can never support it because its a terrible way to make money. If you have gained just 1 kobo from MMM, you are partially responsible for the deaths of all the people that will commit suicide because it crashed. So take your nonsense and go. *spits*

10 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun is three much joor. Kill their little joy. Work dem no work. They are finding oshofree money.

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by wandeay: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland is taking the lead in defaming MMM, either it's real or not, I smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Ayinke93(f): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seems seun and his minions are delighted abt the news of mmm crash..... Now u can take your place above mmm site as the most visited site. Na wetyn unna want b that

2 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Waiting for nollywood to come up with their latest movie

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by babooshka: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
How them want come know who introduce workers? I dey suspect say as their big ogas done go use ppl money do mmm, frustration done cover their eyes.
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
softwerk:
And reward those that have made some cool millions for the customers?!
They have lost everything due to the crashed.
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by steppin: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Na wa o,did the bankers put a gun to their heads undecided enough of this drama already abeg!!!!
You need to read your comment again, this time slowly. The bankers are there to help and give their customers good financial advice.
A Ponzi scheme like MMM ain't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by HCF(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
But, why is it that virtually all the news on this platform relating to MMM are from blogs and not the mainstream media?. That apart, why are the mods and seun so eager to bring such news to the frontpage?...
I am not a fan of MMM, but the systematic mockery of participants is totally uncalled for-it is insensitive and immature...

2 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Duru009(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
People are soooooo jealous of this MMM... ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) / Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.