Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (45697 Views)

NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by ritzybaby(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
how dey wan take know them?
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by nextprince: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
My question is; where are those "is it their money" crew?
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Felixalex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun and his nairaland mods seem to have nothing else to do lately than to promote anything negative about MMM.... if only he knows how many people were able to buy data and visit nairaland only because MMM was paying them...

For those of u into MMM and still want to continue, just stop visiting nairaland and advise ur fellow participants to do the same, nairaland and Facebook played a great role already in causing the existing panic and they are not relenting....

4 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Jchi9876: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

ban dey hungry you abi?

Will I die?.
You think Am a Nairaland junkie?
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Burgeo: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Islie:

https://www.naij.com/1077740-mmm-crash-banks-sack-workers-introduced-customers-scheme.html

Pls nairalanders, I think it will be more productive if all should devote all these energy, time and mbs used in discussing about MMM on more important issues bordering us right now in Nigeria of which MMM is least of it. MMM is just risky like any other business, u either loss or gain.i think if all that have been ranting on social media since MMM went on break should channel the energy,time and mbs to discus about the evil government dat impoverished d masses and ways to vote them out at next election ,we will achieve more.

Like if am making sense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
and u want me to apply for a bank job? mchew.. i'd rather do mmm!
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by proffemi: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
See guy abeg. . .If you have gained just 1 kobo from MMM, you are partially responsible for the deaths of all the people that will commit suicide because it crashed. So take your nonsense and go. *spits*

Their excuse is poverty, but just like any other get-rich-quick scheme, it's really all about greed and naiveté.
I have no idea why the fellow you quoted is shouting "hypocrisy". A fool and his money are soon parted. It's pathetic really.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by hartson(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
tola09:
*WORD FOR THOUGHT, HELP CIRCULATE IT*You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. Yougot into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, at least so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willingto celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......And for the record, MMM has not crashed, it's still alive well.

Long stories, little meaning... silly analogy...
Govt., Senate, friends,banks , media all warned you about the old ponzi scheme, it was even on CNN and BBC. You all felt they were against u, u called them bad Belle...
No apologies , MMMites deserved what they got!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by niggi4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW D BAD BELLE PEOPLE GO FEEL WHEN MMM RESUMES BY JANUARY.

NA SO ONE COME MEET ME LAST WEEK SAY MAKE I BORROW AM 100K, I ASK AM FROM MY MMM MONEY ABI?

NONSENSE angry

5 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by JoeBlocks(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:
This is a painful but necessary step. Greed and stupidity are a bad combination for someone who manages other peoples' money for a living.
Not forgetting banks and bankers are among the most greedy set of people in the country.

Having a legitimate institution that rip people off at will is the classic example of operating an imperialistic organisation.

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Fadexkay(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am just passing by..
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
End time journalism. The meat of the story is just one sentence, and the so-called 'source' is merely speculating. The entire article is merely a recurrent repetition of that one sentence.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Laredojohn(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm, i was in a bank branch some months ago.where a customer care agent was talking about the mmm with someone....i hope she will not be affected...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Seriousboy: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
When MMM resume next month, we will see who laugh last. Mumu pretenders forming holiness.
Nigerians can pretend for a living o.
When radio stations in our states went to solve technical issues, what happened when they resumed
#MMMonTheBreak
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by helovesme(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Of course. They deserve to be sacked.

They should go and read their employee handbook and see what it says about referring customers to non-bank approved financial products. It's instant dismissal.

Of all the various regulated financial products that exist in nigeria, its MMM they chose to refer naive customers to.

People working in financial services are supposed to know better and even advise customers against such schemes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Fact007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na next year we dey wait make mmm come back. If mmm no come back make he knw say he go run mad cuz ppl ready cause am in naked
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by helovesme(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
DJBIGGY:
what of bankers who use customer money without their knowledge to do MMM? They should be jailed!

Oh yes!!!

That one na confirmed FRAUD case.

They will settle themselves at EFCC/ Special Fraud Unit ikoyi, end up with a court case and they might as well kiss their banking careers goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by helovesme(f): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Heritage bank already sacked fifteen

Damn.

Nigerians never ever learn. I still can't believe that with the whole wonder bank drama of barely 7 years ago, people are still falling for such scam.
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by histemple: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
MY APPEAL ABOUT MMM PARTICIPANTS.

Almost all of us have friends or family members who are MMM participants, no doubt. I had personally and consistently advised against patronizing the Ponzi scheme based on my experience, investment analysis, security checks and facts available to me, and my position is still unchanged.

The foregoing notwithstanding, I want to appeal to most of us who were/are against the scheme, to avoid making derogatory remarks about MMM participants irrespective of what we think about the scheme, especially at this time of it's "TEMPORARY" suspension.

First, because I think it's too early to draw conclusions and more so, because even if it's eventually confirmed to have crashed as widely believed, making mockery of the "recalcitrant" victims won't change anything but create more problems that could even precipitate dangerous and undesired ends like HBP, Suicide etc.

The level of outward confidence and optimism expressed--although with glaring trepidation---by most participants (especially promoters/guiders) amidst disheartening rumours and discomforting signals is incredible.

However, I think we need to pray for and support them because truly, it requires FAITH at the face of imminent dangers to navigate through certain challenges that are beyond our immediate control in life. The sudden suspension of withdrawals at this time of the year when everyone needed money for the long awaited festivities is already a serious challenge--let's not add to the pain.

Most of us (including me) have been/are involved in dealings that makes us look more daft than participating in MMM. It may not be named MMM but it doesn't make you any smarter, believe me.

I am making this appeal as a guide to regulate our conduct now and in future irrespective of the outcome of MMM in January 2017. There is always a learning point for every human being and regardless of the outcome, I think valuable lessons are learnt already---Let's not add to the pain.

IF WE CAN'T SOLVE A PROBLEM, LET'S NOT ADD TO IT.

Yours Sincerely,
His-Temple

3 Likes

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by AlanSugar(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
tola09:
*WORD FOR THOUGHT, HELP CIRCULATE IT*You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. Yougot into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, at least so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willingto celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......And for the record, MMM has not crashed, it's still alive well.

Everything you've written here is trash, repulsive and absolute rubbish! Gosh! Why pretend you're not speaking from a victim's point of view??! Imagine saying MMM helped people! How? Just because they used some as guinea pigs in a mock experiment and others as real specimen does not spell 'help' to me! Imagine being 'helped' to commit suicide!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Glomoni: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Heritage bank already sacked fifteen
Na waa 4 u, haba! must u people believe every shit
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by 2shur: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
i said mmm has gone forever.
letme attach one of those stupid bastardised ads you stinking pussyyys wer all bugging.

mmm never eve sho me love
put in 50ty and id add another 30% yea dats wazup.
nairaland try to ban me off
cause i kicked against mmm scam till e burst..

i got a meal in mmm but not a million in NGN
those figures on dat ph gh just a screen saver
no real money jus false figures
shiit is as useless as monopoly game with fake dollars
dont preach mmm shiit to me cause i stashed millions
duped trillions
my diff bank accts balance still in zillions

zarfund..mmm united...mmm ekosodin...mmm kenya....mmm global...mmm nigeria oh shiiiit so long gone.
mbanefo made billionaire ..mmm my money long..
fhuck all you greedy ass bastards
to all you stupid ass graduates with a degree
shout out to all gullible greedy asses on here.
all those earpiece and palm slippers boiz on here
to all greedy mothers.biches and bunch of illeterates
to all broke asses last 15k depositors anx helpers.

to all bald headed motherfhuckers
all you fake ass pastors and shiiit

all yall money is gone in mmm for life.

mmm now in kenya
gonna swipe off dem financi and mental
Kenya's gonna rush it like IT A SPEED ON 4G
NEXT TIME WEN U SEE THE DEVIL AND MMM
MY GUY KEEP DOSE MMM 40PERCENT ISHHH
ABEG GUY NO DISTURB ME.

I WAN BUY D LATEST RANGE OR LR

GREEDY THIEVES

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by McPerry(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jchi9876:
Wetin Lalasticlala dey smoke sef?

SAMBISA WEED
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
To be sacked?
Some have been sacked.
**** has very stern rules against it.
You don't dare mention M in *****, let alone MMM. Any trace of funds through your salary acct with such description/caption _ you're outta the door.

Very necessary.
It goes against banking rules and regulations. Some of them don't read their staff handbook.

This is not me hating on MMM, just me confirming this 'news'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Neddstark: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
tola09:

Keep giving yourself false hope grin grin
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by Period007(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland has outlived it importance.,.... cooking up stories every moment.
long life MMM
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by gbengarock: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
beautiful232:
mmm again?

ok I'm out when your ready to post new news will be back

Madame you are a beauty to behold. That's no news to you anyway but I won't mind knowing you still
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by ettybaba(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
MAY GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT IS READING THIS TREND, ITS FEODAN
Amen.
Re: Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun lalasticlala mukina2 and other moderators enough of this MMM stories on front page o. It's becoming boring jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.