Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (45885 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by MissRike(f): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
E don do about MMM matter shocked but, the woman was very foolish to have invested on MMM with her children's school fees; in the same vein, the husband was more foolish for beating up his wife.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by abbey621(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Another example of ignorance meeting frustration. If the wiife had died, the husband would have been blaming the devil. Next time my guy, just send her packing, no woman is worth going to jail or being killed. As for the woman, it shows that she can gamble the future of her children and such a woman should NEVER be given a second chance.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Moreoffaith:
MMM AGAIN..OKAY I KNOW SAY BY NEXT WEEK THIS MMM NEWS GO FADE

fade or escalate..

by the time people who lied to borrow money or those who use community contribution for mmm in order to make quick profits will start their confession...infact this is just the beginning
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Glomoni: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
End of year lies...... which exam when some of the schools has gone on vacation?
dre11:

A man has been arrested in Calabar for beating his wife to a coma because she used the children's school fees to invest in the MMM Pnzi scheme.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mmm-man-beats-wife-to-coma-investing-in-ponzi-scheme-id5900808.html

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by rocknation62(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:
rush go Kenya now? Heard they are done with una greediness; na Kenya now sure pass
who tell u say dem finish wit una? dnt be MYOPIC bro...
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by wtfCode: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by McPerry(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Generalkorex:
Kai

Kick Against Indiscipline. KAI
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by veekid(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
rocknation62:
who tell u say dem finish wit una? dnt be MYOPIC bro...
tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by lastpage: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
ednut1:
the scheme is not sustainable, it is bound to crash, they wud shift the blame on media

But why are all the players (M^3) so angry and attacking everyone, including Seun?

l thought their "Money DOUBLER" has promised you that their Windfall will come January 15th?

Just keep investing more money into it (l hear the smart Alec freezed payment but allowed more investment! shocked shocked ) and ignore the doom sayers.
Please, if you want to sell ur house for cheap (cash), so you can invest in MMM, holla me. undecided

When January reach, na dat time una go 'sing along'. grin grin grin

No need getting mad, "A dead goat does not need to be slaughtered again"
grin undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
wristbangle:
grin grin Na wao!

Mr. Seun, I think the negative news pushed to FP about MMM is enough. People have learnt their lesson and It will also be good if these kind of news stop gracing FP. Thanks cool

this forum survives solely on spreading of informations and they gain more when there are large traffic so as a business man should he rather shun news that will attract more traffic
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by SEEDORF441(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Withing 3 days nairaland av 59 mmm topics on frontpage, Welcome to mmmlander forum u can also type snakeland.com.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Period007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland has outlived it importance.,.... cooking up stories every moment.
long life MMM
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by NICENEDU29: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:
The man don't need to beat her,arrange another money pay your children's school fees,but don't let your 1 kobo touch her hand again.
My dear you have a point there and I totally agree with you. To me that is the best way to punish her for what she did. But the question is: What if the man does not have extra money to pay the children's school fees at that moment?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by FancyDaddy: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM dribble them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by tohtoh: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

na when we go rest for MMM matter now?
don't allow all these fak stories disturb you jor, is it the children that are on holidays that they wanna be their school fees? Mtcwww
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Joettti: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:
The man don't need to beat her,arrange another money pay your children's school fees,but don't let your 1 kobo touch her hand again.

On Point!!!!!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
I really can't wait to see some faces in my hostel..... shocked
But this man that wasn't cool o
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by DucciJay(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
cooked up story... which school is yet to write exams for this term... or have varsities started sending people away too?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by theunmistakeabl: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Whoever put this on front-page is a dumbass, a schmo, numbskull, dolt, bonkers, nincompoop etc
Nairaland must first CRASH before MMM
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by MuyiRano(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
SHAME ON YOU SEUN AND UR COHORTS... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U GONE TO THE MOTHER LESS HOMES TO CATER FOR THEM DESPITE ALL YOU HAVE MADE FROM TRAFFIC U GOT FROM US? WHAT UR PROBLEM WITH MMM? NOW I KNOW MAJORITY OF U BLOGGERS ARE SYCOPHANTS.

Seconded
Thirded &
Fourthed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
wristbangle:
grin grin Na wao!

Mr. Seun, I think the negative news pushed to FP about MMM is enough. People have learnt their lesson and It will also be good if these kind of news stop gracing FP. Thanks cool

bros u ar funny oh. Do you know how much Seun is making due to traffic he is generating on each thread that carry MMM title? Seun is making is money why people are crying such is life bro
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
tolexy007:
dont even know wen NL bcome so useless like this? MMM this MMM that, When two plpp fights now is MMM, any negative news now is cause by MMM
i smell banned....
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
FancyDaddy:
MMM dribble them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

wa gba yii....i lyk ur confident
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by fkdmods: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
wristbangle:
grin grin Na wao!

Which people? Nigerians? You obviously just arrived Nigeria, or don't live in Nigeria, or you have been in a coma for decades.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

na when we go rest for MMM matter now?
until when it is buried
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
lanrema:

bros u ar funny oh. Do you know how much Seun is making due to traffic he is generating on each thread that carry MMM title? Seun is making is money why people are crying such is life bro

Hmmm
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
wa gba yii....i lyk ur confident
oga na CONFIDENCE o. Collect your MMM make you take am go school grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by shotster50(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
I don't get why some of you are pointing fingers at Seun or anyone who advised against investing in MMM. You should save that energy for the guys running that Ponzi scheme....
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by fatadis: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=MissRike post=51957322]E don do about MMM matter shocked but, the woman was very foolish to have invested on MMM with her children's school fees; in the same vein, the husband was more foolish for beating up his wife. [/quo

These to all the poor thinking ass naija.

Nigerians still have a very long long way to go...
Some schools have been on strike months ago.. No news on that.. Jeopardizing d future of d students..
Naira is crashing daily.... No talk on that..
Increase in tariff no talk on that.. Bad roads... Poor electricity... No job... Now MMM is now a big headache to everyone... Media no get latest news again all na mmm.. Alot of issues going wrong in the country media won't talk about it.. Mmm guiders coming together to help the community.. Less privilege.. Putting smile on their face with little they have through mmm.. Government officials, politicians, keep building mansion world wide.. Buying exotic cars.. Even their neighbors can't feel their impact...Nigerians r lover of bad news.. Wat a shallow thinking.. Positive thinking is just too far from us... Everyone has his or her own risk to take.. So how come is your headache.. To d annoying side make pastors too dey preach against it... Why den no talk about members wey no get job and find a way out... *I dey vex... * mind you thanks to mmm for 2016 already... 2017 loading.. I know some people prayer is to that make mmm crash everyone won't b in poverty as some dey swim in poverty and broke ass.. Take a risk and move forward.. All is a lesson....

Now let me ask..
*What do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT! * All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT! *what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT! * all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING! * most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

“THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

“Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so… WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

“WE WILL BE COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

“MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

“IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE…

“IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DON’T BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, …..I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS.

“IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY… AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.”
#signout#peace#longlivemmm

WF says so.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Bimpe29: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
That's disgusting and annoying
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by plenitude(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
i guess that man has been beating his wife since time immemorial..he just hide under mmm to beat the hell outta the woman
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Laple0541(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
That jobless neighbour that went to report the case must be stupid, the woman deserved the beating, why should she use her greed to disrupt the children's career!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.