Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (45886 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Laple0541(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
SHAME ON YOU SEUN AND UR COHORTS... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U GONE TO THE MOTHER LESS HOMES TO CATER FOR THEM DESPITE ALL YOU HAVE MADE FROM TRAFFIC U GOT FROM US? WHAT UR PROBLEM WITH MMM? NOW I KNOW MAJORITY OF U BLOGGERS ARE SYCOPHANTS.

Why una de vent una anger on Seun now, Se na him say make una de gullible? After all you guys were warned many a time.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Maxcollins042(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
kingvectorv:
I'm really loving this mmm freeze of accounts.. It's really making my day lovely
Saddist spotted
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Jahelastic(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
From Chuddy Ugorji (1M+ guilder), to all MMM participant and medias

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/12/to-all-mmm-participant-and-medias.html?m=0
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by pussyAvenger: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:
He deserves to be dragged by the balls and beaten to coma

In as much as I don't support MMM, that's a very unmanly thing to do angry
u don dey talk shit
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Bwaal(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
dre11:

A man has been arrested in Calabar for beating his wife to a coma because she used the children's school fees to invest in the MMM Pnzi scheme.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mmm-man-beats-wife-to-coma-investing-in-ponzi-scheme-id5900808.html

Picture or I don't believe this
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by newecop(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some people no wan talk, make MMM no open for January first.... Un go read news tire.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Mujtahida: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sard:

Obviously, but the attention it's getting is becoming too much. Its death is taking a natural way already; they should just let it die totally with no noise.
Person faint, dem say him don die
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Kvngtamz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lasskeey:
cheesy
Lwkmd oh..you nailed bro
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Abdstrakt(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
I'm at a loss on who to support here. grin
Really?
Yes, the wife was foolish but
domestic violence is not a big deal to you?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by apollo13(m): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Baawaa:
The man don't need to beat her,arrange another money pay your children's school fees,but don't let your 1 kobo touch her hand again.

See you! The man dey pluck money ontop tree abi? Yen!yen!!yen!!!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Laple0541:

Why una de vent una anger on Seun now, Se na him say make una de gullible? After all you guys were warned many a time.

na urn type dey write JAMB 100times... did i say i am a participants
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by HustlerBlog: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Some people can lie. see the fabricated story..
All liars would go to h.e.l.l.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM by kingvectorv(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Saddist spotted
Lol.. Does loving others predicament makes me a saddist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.