Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. (5502 Views)

Poll: How'd you rate the celebs performances?

Stella Damasus & Wale Sodade.: 18% (28 votes)
Fathia Balogun & Buddy Ayedah.: 7% (12 votes)
Yemi Blaq & Funke Sodade.: 5% (8 votes)
Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.: 11% (18 votes)
Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.: 5% (9 votes)
Kel & Francis Edet.: 7% (11 votes)
Zaki Azzay & Bunmi Olunloyo.: 4% (7 votes)
Yinka Davies & Gbenga Yusuf.: 7% (11 votes)
Faze & Folake Cole.: 20% (31 votes)
Obiwon & Lilian Yer: 12% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by seun001(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
mai-guard can dance oh,
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaah

I'm watching this show for the first time today. Thanks to my sisters.

Honestly, the organisers should pack it in.
Bloody show is utter garbage.

Where do i want to start from?
The so called stiff celebrities. . . . . .lmao
The professional dancers nko?. . . . . .chai
How about the presenters and the sorry attempt at cracking jokes?. . . . . . . .Psssshh
Judges kwanu. . . . . . make we no even go there.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2009
OMO IBO:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaah

I'm watching this show for the first time today. Thanks to my sisters.

Honestly, the organisers should pack it in.
Bloody show is utter garbage.

Where do i want to start from?
The so called stiff celebrities. . . . . .lmao
The professional dancers nko?. . . . . .chai
How about the presenters?. . . . . . . .Psssshh
Judges kwanu. . . . . . make we no even go there.

Same here!hehehehehehee HITV needs to kaput dis prog. grin grin grin grin

Omg see Faze enter dance floor by bike? Chei  grin grin grin grin grin

And wht was Zaaki (mai-guard) rolling aground for? angry shocked Kai, Aboki remains Aboki 4 lyfe! grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
koolchicco:

Same here!hehehehehehee HITV needs to kaput dis prog. grin grin grin grin

Omg see Faze enter dance floor by bike? Chei  grin grin grin grin grin

And wht was Zaaki (mai-guard) rolling aground for? angry shocked Kai, Aboki remains Aboki 4 lyfe! grin grin grin

My guy, I don laugh so tay my belle dey hurt me.

Zaki is a joke.
I'd advice this guy to stick to flashing/carrying his torch.
Meanwhile, that girl wey follow Faze dance get some back axle.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
OMO IBO:

My guy, I don laugh so tay my belle dey hurt me.

Zaki is a joke.
I'd advice this guy to stick to flashing/carrying his torch.
Meanwhile, that girl wey follow Faze dance get some back axle.

Ol' Boy tell me something, mehn the back axle was so 'ihotago' na. . wink

Wait oo! na Yemi black dem dey drag wit rope like Bingo? shocked grin

LWKMD @Stella's facial expression. She thinks say na movie she act. grin grin grin ROTFL

Dakore seems to have added loadsa weight ooo! mehn never know she has such back (huge tho proportional) axle. tongue cheesy
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
Chai, Na Yemi Blaq/Black be bingo

O boy, You dey see Dakore??
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2009
OMO IBO:

Chai, Na Yemi Blaq/Black be bingo

O boy, You dey see Dakore??

Na Yemi own wan kill me oooo! grin grin

Wetin sef! Abeg make Bimbo comot there, she too do sef. kiss
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
Bimbo is such a bore.

Thank heavens show don finish.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by dominique(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
eh ya, i cant believe i missedthe first show after waiting all week for it sad cry . . . there's always next week sha.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2009
@funkystanl

its wale 'rubber' (a nickname he's had from teen years) real surname Sodade

and yes he is married to Funke

and no i'm not part of the organisers just know some of the choreographers

@OMO IBO et al
i bet you'll still tune in next week abi? grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Oh thanks. I knew He's sodade, but heard people call him roberts or rubber like you corrected. I've seen him in lots of shows esp spirit of davids show wit funke, so i suspected till i saw their names when d show almost started, Thanks salsera. Mwah
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by naughtyEyes(m): 5:05am On Dec 05, 2009
I followed Celebrity Takes 2 Season 1 and I was impressed with what they did then. Their motto was and still is: Let's get Nigeria dancing and everyone will agree that after that show, Dance Reality TV was born in Nigeria with MG Street Dance & M Dance All following suit.
The concept of the show is to make celebrities compete in various local/international dance categories hence the salsa, hip-hop, African dance, etc categories. The concept/storyline of each dance is explained by the celebs/instructors BEFORE they come out to compete so the audience/viewers have an idea of what their performance portrays.
The dancers might be stiff now but it's guaranteed that with constant training and practice they will loosen up and wow the viewers. It happened in Season 1, it will happen now.
I'm hooked already,
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by koolchicco: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
Another celebs take two show is about to start now. . .Hope y'all are watching. cool
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by naughtyEyes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
For station listings and broadcast times for Celebrity Takes 2: Season 2, log on to www.celebritytakes2.tv and click on "TV Schedule". You can also see weekly episode highlights, download photos and so much more. Enjoy!
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by darellone: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2009
the show is getting boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( Video ) - Wizkid At The Age Of 11 Rapping In The Studio / Miley Cyrus Graphic Nude Photos Leaked / Hot Pics!! Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.