Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. (5501 Views)

Poll: How'd you rate the celebs performances?

Stella Damasus & Wale Sodade.: 18% (28 votes)
Fathia Balogun & Buddy Ayedah.: 7% (12 votes)
Yemi Blaq & Funke Sodade.: 5% (8 votes)
Dakore Egbuson & Edet Ijo.: 11% (18 votes)
Fred Amata & Blessing Akombi.: 5% (9 votes)
Kel & Francis Edet.: 7% (11 votes)
Zaki Azzay & Bunmi Olunloyo.: 4% (7 votes)
Yinka Davies & Gbenga Yusuf.: 7% (11 votes)
Faze & Folake Cole.: 20% (31 votes)
Obiwon & Lilian Yer: 12% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Tontoh Dikeh’s Picture Before She Began To Make Millions / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by 9ja4eva: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2009
Any place to watch this online?
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by mbulela: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2009
kinol:

The last celebrity Takes2 was very funny and interesting.

Pasuma was somehow dancing fuji.

Watch the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguyBM8O_BY&feature=related
that pasuma link is so funny my belly almost ached.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by otukpo(f): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2009
Last year's was very interesting and entertaining. I think Obiwon and faze will do well. Can't wait to see Fathia Balogun, Zaaki and Fred Amata dance.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by harpo(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2009
They should have added comedians too, just a thought
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Arsenickay: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2009
Uhm Kel, Kel kan oyan kan, Na im go win
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2009
Hey guys, keep on voting and be sincere. Is stella such a good dancer. I cant believe what the vote is displaying. Yes, wale is a good dancer but stella? Are you guys voting accordin to their dance or favourite celeb. Thanks
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by harpo(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2009
[color=#770077]Hey guys, keep on voting and be sincere. Is stella such a good dancer. I cant believe what the vote is displaying. Yes, wale is a good dancer but stella? Are you guys voting accordin to their dance or favourite celeb. Thanks[/color]

@funkystanl no mind them they all ar voting based on favorite celeb, am sure faze, obiwon ar beta dancers so they have beta chances
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by chosen04(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2009
[quote author=funkystanl link=topic=352094.msg4946025#msg4946025 date=1258492846
Dont forget you calling a one-time Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria(PMAN) president a mai-guard. Chei, zaki don suffer.

[quote][/quote]

Pls can someone help out here! Was that mai-guard a one-time PMAN President? when?. If its true then===============
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by obaby: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2009
really can't wait to see Fathia in action,can't just imagine her dancing salsa. i rem paso;was very interesting.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by dustydee: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2009
Zaaki Azzay will win, grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by milkan05(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2009
Erin KE KE!!! grin! we go laff tire for dis round. cant wait to see zaaki, fathia and fred dance, *fingers crossed*
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Nezan(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2009
Fred Amata!
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by dominique(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2009
funkystanl:

Hey guys, keep on voting and be sincere. Is stella such a good dancer. I cant believe what the vote is displaying. Yes, wale is a good dancer but stella? Are you guys voting accordin to their dance or favourite celeb. Thanks

alas, people will still vote their favorite celeb. thats what took 'Motola and pasuma far last season.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
chosen04:

[quote author=funkystanl link=topic=352094.msg4946025#msg4946025 date=1258492846
Dont forget you calling a one-time Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria(PMAN) president a mai-guard. Chei, zaki don suffer.

Pls can someone help out here! Was that mai-guard a one-time PMAN President? when?. If its true then===============
Yes He's a one-time pman president. I cant really remember the time now( I cant start going into records) but i knew he served after ROSIJI's (you know him, He's a celibate musician) tenure. What i cant say precisely now is if zaki served as pman president after or before Charles Oputa(charly boy). But he served after Rosiji. Anyone involved in music at that time should know. Maybe you weren't too involved then.
@dustydee, i like that spirit.
This is really gonna be fun seeing these celebs dancing but guys, vote rightly.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
chosen04:

Yes He's a one-time pman president. I cant really remember the time now( I cant start going into records) but i knew he served after ROSIJI's (you know him, He's a celibate musician) tenure. What i cant say precisely now is if zaki served as pman president after or before Charles Oputa(charly boy). But he served after Rosiji. Anyone involved in music at that time should know. Maybe you weren't too involved then.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
chosen04:

Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
chosen04:

Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by jdamian: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
@funkystanl, u dey craze,why al dis ?
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Jenke: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Zaki Zaki, that guy is something else,i just imagine that one day if he tries to put on the touch light in shows or any public performance and the touch light refuses to turn on, he will have to halt the perfomance to go and buy battery or charge it if its a rechargeable touch light.lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by puskin: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ppl wud only vote 4their favourite celeb.
If not, hw can U xplain Pasuma making it the 2last three in the previous Season.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by 9ja4eva: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
Can someone post a link where we can watch this online pls?
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by HARTSL: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
ait on sunday
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by darellone: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2009
saturday 9pm - 10pm on silverbird tv
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by GNBohr: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2009
Funny show that dispaly funny dispositions. What is dance and how do you know a good dancer. What is salsa or baleria in Nigeria parties. Funny people who has nothing to offer. Pasuma was a good dancer to his brand of music the way Usher is to his. Why dont you bring JLopez to come dance Sakara, or Juju, or Highlife or Awilo and see if she will still remain a good dancer. When you stupidly bring people to come and dance in foreign steps you would end up seeing funny dances. Celebrity Takes2 is an unserious show meant to entertain in a hilarious manner and can never correctly judge how good a dancer is. In real life most of these people are good dancers if allowed to choose the music to dance to. For one I am a good dancer to most Nigerian traditional music and beats but when you begin to bring in your salsa and such foreign stuffs I rest my limbs. Shakira is a lovely dancer as far as her music is concerned but ask het to dance to Sunny Ade music am sure you would laugh yourself hoarse.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by deezah(f): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2009
GNBohr:

Funny show that dispaly funny dispositions. What is dance and how do you know a good dancer. What is salsa or baleria in Nigeria parties. Funny people who has nothing to offer. Pasuma was a good dancer to his brand of music the way Usher is to his. Why dont you bring JLopez to come dance Sakara, or Juju, or Highlife or Awilo and see if she will still remain a good dancer. When you stupidly bring people to come and dance in foreign steps you would end up seeing funny dances. Celebrity Takes2 is an unserious show meant to entertain in a hilarious manner and can never correctly judge how good a dancer is. In real life most of these people are good dancers if allowed to choose the music to dance to. For one I am a good dancer to most Nigerian traditional music and beats but when you begin to bring in your salsa and such foreign stuffs I rest my limbs. Shakira is a lovely dancer as far as her music is concerned but ask het to dance to Sunny Ade music am sure you would laugh yourself hoarse.

This post makes the most sense. How pple can say Pasuma is not a good dancer, I can't fathom. I know he's a very good dancer and I enjoy watching him dance. You can't expect him to dance salsa and the rest as well as he dances to fuji and other Nigerian beats. Thank you for the above comment.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by olinco: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
waoh, i swear dis year edition of celebrityatkes2 will be the most interesting. i cant just wait to c Fathia Balogun dancing. i wonder how, i mean i dnt knw wat to say of her,. i just hope she represent!!!. as for zakky adze, am sure he'll be boring cos he's a poor dancer. similarly, i dnt think Faze cant stand out as well even though Black Faze once said in an interviw that he came first when he took him to a dancing competition some years back. But ironically, i never see him as a dancer. na only DEMO me i just dey c. well, maybe dis time around, he show himself.
Finally, i halla for Obiwon O,: the guy is a good choreographic dancer from the onset. he is surely the guy to beat. i cant imagine pitching him against one of the PSQUARE twins. omo, i no go mmiss am o. GBA!!!! As for Yinka Davies, i have seen her dancing in a couple of shows, i trust her moves. she's promising. same for Stella Damascus doing the Salsa dance on TV one day. she's god too. i wish al them good luck. GBOGBO E DI SUNDAY SHA!!!. byeeeeeeeee wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
@deeza &GNBohr
versatility is the what we're looking for in this king of competition. you cant expect someone to be good in only one genre of dance and then reward such person with a spot in the finals.
if my memory serves me well, there was a contemporary African dance category (which should include fuji dance) and good ol paso was only average. i still stand by my word that pasuma should have given the boot in the early stages of the competition.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
You definitely right dominique. If deeza n gnbohr dont know anything to say let them just read and keep their comments. What do we call dancing, internationally. Its not all bout dancing to your genre of music. There is nothin like fuji dance in int'l art. We've got disco, salsa, ballet, contemporary dance, among others. To be a good dancer you should be able to know all these. Lookin at d last show sultam danced disco which was not his style of music. So guys this show is not rubbish like you said, It simply follows int'l art. And when you talk of int'l art fuji, apala n some local dances are least recognised.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by Baro(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ Topic

Let me start on a lighter note, about  a year ago there was a show in Benin, i think it was by Celtel, now Zain, where Obiwon fainted while choregraphing and doing his thing on stage. It was a big drama, although he was revived later. I hope he doesn't collapse this time around, cos it's going to be marathon dancing. Aside that, i think he is a big contender, and also Faze got the potentials too.

Yinka looks fit, so she would cope easily, also Stella, looks flexible as well. And please dont write off Zakki, even though i cant vouch for his talent in any regard, but he is one resilient and never-give-up dude, i wont be surprised if he has since employed a private dance instructor. He is a go-getter.

Who else? Oh Kel, she is very young, sexy and trendy, that would be her strong points, same for Dakore, but minus the "young" part. Blaq would be an ok dancer. Amata and Fathia would just be the comic relief. Looking forward  to watching the show, last edition was very interesting and entertaining.
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by kayality: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2009
dominique:

@deeza &GNBohr
versatility is the what we're looking for in this king of competition. you cant expect someone to be good in only one genre of dance and then reward such person with a spot in the finals.
if my memory serves me well, there was a contemporary African dance category (which should include fuji dance) and good ol paso was only average. i still stand by my word that pasuma should have given the boot in the early stages of the competition.

U ARE A FEMALE I CAN TRUST YOU MAY BE SOMETHING HAS COME ACROSS BETWEEN YOU THIS GUY, WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN ARE U THE JUDGE,  U PERFECT THAN THE JUDGE  ABI
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by mobere(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
send a blank email to thisis4u@in.com for free info on how to give you family and friends a good christmas suprise!. all for free THIS ARTICLE IS LIMITED.RUSH NOW SEND A BLANK EMAILTO thisis4u@in.com NOW!!!!
Re: Celebrity Takes2 Season 2: And The Show Began. by funkystanl(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2009
Hmmm.Celebrity takes 2 was fun2stic. Saturday's show was so entertaining. I observed these:
*Change of Graphics. The previous show(oct 2007) graphics was much more better and captivating to this year's.
*Ben Ogbiewi & Bimbo Akintola. These duo are wonderful. One representing d musicians and the other, the actors. Nice combination, good entertainment from both.
*Fathia Balogun. Not a very good performance, but she really tried. I expected least but she really suprised me. Keep it up.
*Zaaki Azzay. Even the judge Dayo Liadi(olori oko) knew he didn't dance well. Guess that's why he said he loves his determination to "dance". I cant believe it for the first time I saw Zaaki without a torch and Saw his "long head". He looks cute sha.
*OBIWON. This guy is sure a good dancer. Check out his moves. Use of costumes to dance. Men He's good. Nice combinatio wit Lilian.
*Yinka Davies. Think She's getting on the fat side. Nice dance. Impressive. But next put on tight short under that costume and shouldn't expose her thighs to us. Lol.
*KEL. Just a fat chic. Did her best.
*FAZE. Nice dance concept. Folake was really a nice pair wit him.
*Stella Damasus. Unbelievable. I've never seen stella danced before. God! She's good. Nice dance concept wit Wale Roberts Who's sure a wonderful dancer. Stella was so energetic. Keep it up ma'am.
*Fred Amata. Mr swagga. He sure tried his best with blessing. However his dance was a "copy cat" from Maltina Dance All finale (by a group of dancers). However, he did his best. I love his spirit and swag, at such age.
*Yemi Blac. Never expected This tall dude to be good. But he was. Wit d dance drama together wit funke(is funke, wale roberts wife?). Yemi keep it up.
*DAKORE. Wow. Wow. Wow. Fantastic dance from Dakore. Her dance was like a music video. Just too good. I love it.
I give the best performane to d movie industry. Except fathia, they all did well. Good show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho(who Wants To Be A Millionaire) Is A Beast----wife / The guy With Feminine Look Releases New Suprising Photos / OMG!!! Cardi B Posted Funny Toheeb's Recreation Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.