Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu (1288 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by tyokunbo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/15/ffk-applauds-senates-rejection-of-ibrahim-magu-as-efcc-chairman/

Former President Goodluck Jonathan's media aide, Femi Fani Kayode, has applauded Senate's rejection of Ibrahim Magu as EFCC's boss. He wrote: "#fightingfit. The bible says " Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm" . Events at the Nigerian senate today have proved that scripture to be true. One down many more to go. Our God is mighty in battle. #kudostothenigeriansenate"

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by tyokunbo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by tafabaloo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Egbon, this is unnecessary.

Either Magu now or someone else later at the helms, I doubt if it would halt your ongoing trial at the Federal High Court.

Learn to stand for the Truth irrespective of which side you are.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by DropShot: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
FFK, the loquacious looter.

Dont celebrate yet. The next chairman to replace Magu will be more brutal than Magu. I trust PMB to fish another deadly "Magu" out.

So, how many times will you need to hail the Senate?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by eezeribe(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Parrot
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by Young03(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
really them try
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by psucc(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Even Babachir would do all to oust Magu.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by MyMouth(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
I thought this foolish man said he was sick and could not appear for his trial? He don well abi? The thing is that Magu would continue as acting chairman till 2019, after the elections, another senate would be elected and he would be confirmed. Those senators should start watching their back from now on!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by dunkem21(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by ndcide(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
FFK, the loquacious looter.

Dont celebrate yet. The next chairman to replace Magu will be more brutal than Magu. I trust PMB to fish another deadly "Magu" out.

So, how many times will you need to hail the Senate?

So irrespective of what you chose to write on the other thread, you knew magu will be replaced.

Mchweew.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by Sibrah: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Criminal applauding the rejection of a sherrif he dreads. Why didn't he applaud the arrest of corrupt judges?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by Opakan2: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari is losing the war against corruption.. The one thing Nigerians want to see crippled

Governance wise, he hasn't done much to warrant applauds from the masses.. I pray God helps him tho.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by baybeeboi: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin bring God and bible inside Buhari Govt nah?

And abeg, which nigerian politiefcian be the God's annointed?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Applauds Senate's Rejection Of Ibrahim Magu by omogin(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you pay magu well then you are free. Ask the cmds of federal teaching hospitals. Don't say I told you o

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerians Should Not Pray For Buhari To Recover / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Lugbe Market, Abuja / Photos Of Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Keeping Fit With Table Tennis Game In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.