Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

I May Die Before My 28th Birthday - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday (46607 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by jchuchu(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wat dis guy wnt na to juz make frontpage for nairaland? Smh
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by quantumleapman: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.
i hate sex but I'm so fucking addicted to substances that make me High.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.

I knew it. Ever since u started claiming fake celeb I suspected drug induced grandeur. Wake up bro u are just an upcoming no body
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Olumaeme: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
One of our problem in Nigeria is over population.... just waka gooo jare.....

You bear the consequences of your actions and inaction...
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
STUPIDITY AT ITS PEAK

I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE 12 WITH THE SHITTY STUFFS YOU POST UP HERE
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by optional1(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
ehya
Jarido ObioratheBully una don hear this breaking news so?

so na like this our NL musician wan take die ni? Hmmm o ga ooo....

Airforce1 I for help you oh but you no go listen sha.....
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by anyicash(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
U are mumu than mumu hinsef, if I called u mumu, I'm vex mumu cos u are mumu pass mumu angry angry angry angry angry angry
But na you mumu pass here na.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
omo see how people are claiming saints and saying all sorts that won't help the guys situation ?
May you live most when death is expected!!!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by MAKABBEY(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
rip
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by MAKABBEY(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
can't wait to see ur death news....
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Unique23(f): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
A problem acknowledged is a problem half solved.

At 27+ what you are doing is not strange to people in that age bracket,and as you get older,your evenings(older days) start to bother you.

I don't know about the substance abuse,but at 27 I was into heavy drinking and girls too. One day I just grew up,and walked away from such life.

You are on the right part,as your self realization is the first step in making you walk away from such lifestyle.

Do not be discouraged. You can do it. You can walk away from the things you mentioned.

You are a man.
I like this, tnk u

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
This evening i woke up from sleep and the first thing the cross my mind was alcohol and sex.

ive fought so many times to stay off this substances but not been easy and my folks don't know bout my addiction on hard substances.

mid 2017 I'm gonn be 28 and if i continue this way i may not make it alive on my 28th birthday.

I don't know what to do.
I have no iota of doubt that you are better than many people who are abusing you here. I pray God send you help.

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by mazizitonene(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.
and life goes on......
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by jomoh: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettyjo:
most musicians take drugs,they say it gives them inspiration but I don't want to believe in that.
I think d major cause of it is peer influence.

if u really want to stop it why not schedule a visit with a psychiatrist.I think he/she will help you pull through

Abeg I go like know the office of just one psychiatrist in Nigeria.

He be like say you go know one. Abeg I need to they recommend am to people.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Agbalanze(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
embarassedU still gonna die someday... so RIP in advance..
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Originalsly: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hard drugs is not something most can walk away from. Your plea here shows you are addicted. ... but you never name the substances you abuse. To stop suddenly/cold turkey is even more difficult because your brain will put you thru hell until its dependency on the drug wears off. You need to go to a drug treatment center.... of none is available... I'll advise you go cold turkey. This is not likely to happen as long a s you can get access to the drugs. So I suggest you go directly or indirectly to the police... share the problem and arrange to be locked up for something petty... like shouting at the police!... that should have you put away for like two months... you put away from you.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by reallest(f): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

Well rest in peace in advance grin wink cheesy
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by lawrsmith(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.
there's no cause for alrm because you are not the only person who is currently feeling the way you feel. what you have to for is to be strong and be positive about life. what i percieved from your write up is that you have been fighting so hard to break away from this addiction but to no avail,hence depression set in.

let me tell you that a lot of people have passed through this problem and later came of it,and you too wii. is up to you to decide whether to allow the problem to consume you or to fight on.
nobody can help you out of this problem execpt yourself,no counsellor can help and no pastor can help you except if you decided to help yourself.
if you must break away from this,you to do your primary assignment.
you to to ascertain the condition that always make you to drink.
if you are being influence by friends you have break away from them,if not they most always bring you back even when you thought that you are free from the habit. select a new friends who wil add value to your life.
create in your imaginage the type of future you want to have and start working towards that. this is because the best way to predict your future is to create the future.

look for yourself a good church that preach salvation and join them.
lartly pray,pray,and pray and learn to rise up each time you fall.you have to be like peter that knows how to fall and rise,not like judas that knows how to fall but don't know how to get up. you put yourself into this mess and you must find your way out. to live is to fight and you must fight on. remain bless,lawcares.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Justpassingby2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Die if you wan die now now... Dis will even help to make d rice reach everyone... Lubbish boi
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Justpassingby2:
Die if you wan die now now... Dis will even help to make d rice reach everyone... Lubbish boi
you should be the one posting this topic..
you're runing mad

2 Likes

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by LifeIsSoEasy: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is this your way of telling us say no show for the album we have been waiting for all these while? grin
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
I hope u don't jst imagine n post because this sum how luk d same case wit Tyson Fury d boxer. Most of this, is due 2 bad company, fustration etc. u can't kill a mango by only cutting d branches Xcept u cut it from d root. U know d cause of ur problem n u av 2 face it like d man u re.
Don't even try 2 commit suicide because dis recession and change na all of us go face am
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by mengho(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
I will pay for the casket, but don't expect a golden one woh.
After all am just trying to PH to a fellow thirty percenta & nairalander so I can also GH in return, from God in dis case
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by nubanyguy1: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Even if you don't know how to get out of the mess, you can just start by being positive,speakpositively, think positively only then can you live positively. Think/Say to your self I can make it. I can overcome this. To live is a choice only you can make. Until you do this guy, see you see death o. Be wise
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by vekanem(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2016
He is bold enough to say his problems and what most of you can do is to lash him, say negative things. Please if you don't have something tangible for him, you can as well keep quiet. Afterall, it's not a must to comment on every topic.
Airforce1. Kindly take a bold step and be determined to do away with drugs, I think you are addicted to it. but there's nothing impossible to the mind. Better still, see a psychiatrist and pray for God to help you, Most times are Wills are not enough. You need God's help.

1 Like

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Try out this step

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by goingape1: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by jeylord20: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2016
MadJay:
Bro
you saying you want to commit sucide abi

Rat poison is just N50

It will quicken the process but a little bit painful

I got your back bro sadsad
kill and dry will be will be okey so to help people around him
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2016
If you fake your own death you fit still no blow...
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by ngmgeek(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

Try checking yourself into a hospital, first thing tomorrow. That's a good beginning.
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by Sammieeee: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2016
siping soda soap with jik..
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by vivymako(f): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Go for deliverance to break you off from any negative spirit tormenting you. I'll suggest Synagogue Church Of All Nations. All the very best!
Re: I May Die Before My 28th Birthday by ricmx(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I don't know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.