Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

"We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians (25057 Views)

"Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by nothernstar: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2016
If you are are responsible for the woes, pls take us back to where you mate us. We are very comfortable there. At least we shall enjoy a lower rate of dollar to naira.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Reference(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
And you can imagine the idiot of a Minister was saying this nonsense during a meeting called to appraise the performance of government. Meaning they admit that they have accomplished zero, but its not their fault.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by labykago: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Stupid idiots, Numbskulls. #duh #damn....gosh how did we get down so low? angry
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Zenlife: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2016
He is darn right
We the people are.
And we will change the change by all means necessary!
Watch.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by funkyibodude(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Wailer please direct your anger to

[b]Baby Ngozi , [/b]your hero and dasuki

Damaged everything
don't ever open that your useless word hole and mention Ngozi okonjo iwuala you hear? In fact I am so happy for this statement, in a way he's technically right Nigerians voted for this useless government so they are responsible for their woes. undecided

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by FunkyMetahuman: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Ediotic government

What are you doing to fix our woes.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by spafu(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Baby Ngozi , your hero and dasuki
Damaged everything
Kaiiiii! Zombeism is a disease.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by spafu(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Damaged everything
Kaiiiii! Zombeism is a disease.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Let me guess, its Jonathan's fault.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by 0b10010011: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2016
labykago:
Stupid idiots, Numbskulls. #duh #damn....gosh how did we get down so low? angry

You should be concentrating more about how you personally got so LOW!

You never needed that "WE"
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by FunkyMetahuman: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2016
ajepako:

Even after 16 months of your"messiah"...

I am ashamed you are Yoruba like me..

Nkan to ti eeyan loju ju ole lo wa...ka ma puro...
and you had to go Tribal even when we all knew you have never believed I n the present government for 1 minutes..
And properly one of the paid online agents.
Gerarahia
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Damaged everything
abacha nko undecided
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Securedbet24: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Damaged everything

U need a psychiatric help.
If u re still here spilling shit go to this latter institution if u don't feel what people are feeling on the street. The thing is that most of u benefitting from this ponzi government wouldn't say the real truth.

Oponu, dagini dagini --- agbalagba ode
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by madjune(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
This funny Udoma wey need a committee to answer a simple question while being interviewed on international TV.

SMH.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Reference(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Projecting forward to 2021, who should we hold responsible 2 years into the next government. If it is Buhari should we still be blaming Jonathan 6 years after, or if it someone other than Buhari in charge we will blame Buhari, then? I can't understand this government and its pathetic excuses for its own actions it has been repeatedly warned about. This is exactly what led to the fall of the previous regime, the failure the accurately gauge popular opinion and act appropriately until it became too late. It will present a score card in 2019 for popular examination. What defence will it present for re-election..... Jonathan government?

Jonathan still ruling and ruining Nigeria two years after. What a joke.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by odogwubiafra: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Abeg no bring tribal stuff into it

Must I believe in what you believe in ?

Am not the one that asked MMM to crash ooo

This guy is just a brainwashed and confirmed almajiri... That's all.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Omeokachie:
So what is this government responsible for?
rescue mission

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Dare2Try(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2016
The Educated idiots are at it again, ayam not understanding how we got to this level
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by ephi123(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Reference:
And you can imagine the idiot of a Minister was saying this nonsense during a meeting called to appraise the performance of government. Meaning they admit that they have accomplished zero, but its not their fault.

Zero would have even been better, it's more like negative
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
nothernstar:
If you are are responsible for the woes, pls take us back to where you mate us. We are very comfortable there. At least we shall enjoy a lower rate of dollar to naira.
that is how the children of Israel were telling Moses To take they back to Egypt. But today they are bless.
And if buhari take you back to the era of corruption and ineffectual buffoonism. You iPods will call him hypocrites. Blackmailing him to do that which is not his will and God's will.
Buhari please take us forward. We can't go back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Fundango: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Firefire:
Ediotic government.
They re part of the problems. grin
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by ephi123(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and you had to go Tribal even when we all knew you have never believed I n the present government for 1 minutes..
And properly one of the paid online agents.
Gerarahia

1 minute
Probably

Just helping you out...
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=FunkyMetahuman post=

What are you doing to fix our woes. [/quote]through. diversification

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by FunkyMetahuman: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=51979242][/quote]and where is the diversification?

Through finding more oyel in borno?
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by FunkyMetahuman: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
ephi123:

1 minute
Probably

Just helping you out...
Congrats.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Godemcee(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Building institutions that will set things right

institutions like.

stop deluding urself nd mention one abeg.

I didn't vote buhari nor gej but when baba entered I pray he should succed,cause I just see him as some one who might fail in handling our economy nd he keep corrupt folks in his cabinet(fayemi,fashola,amaechi nd co) nd they won't let him succed.at last I was right.

write what I tell u down today 'buhari might manipulate his way to win second term but if he doesn't change things in his second tenure he would be the most hated president in Nigeria'
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:

Damaged everything
sometimes I wonder how people like you reason, the way you likes call Jonathan, one would have thought that he is the only president that has ruled this country so far, past presidents from 1960 have failed woefully, but your buhari said he could fix things hence the reason why most people voted for him, but it turns out he only capitalized on the people's desperation to get into power just like ponzi schemes do too, so your buhari is not different from those 419 people it's the same mode of operation, I knew the promises where too vague to be true, the reason I didn't vote during the elections, but atleast that doesn't mean he should not keep his words, or should we now liken his campaign promises to the type a man makes ontop of a woman and promises to give her the whole world?
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Reference(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
An the incompetent Minister is setting the exchange rate of 303 to the dollars for the 2017 budget wgen he knows 95 percent GDP operates on 505 to the dollar. Silly man. When he sends his wife to the market to buy soup stuff she should find the ingredients that were produced at 303 to the dollar. Just planning to fail. That is Jonathan's fault too.
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by awayeyebundle: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Let us all join hands together and blame oga Jonah for bubu glaring incompetency

Nonsense
...U're so myopic in statement and sense.How Buhari tey do this country well point one thing he got. Right after resuming office 2years now
Re: "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians by Omeokachie: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
rescue mission

Some of us are free birds.

However, those in a case might just need rescuing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Bray Visits The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa With His Team (Photos) / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.