Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (588655 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
YungTemy:

I believe you.. grin don't worry if I observe anything like this again. I go bell you.

Shey i resemble DAGUNRO 4 ur eyes ni abeg no bell me o, i just dey joke o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Yea... where's the champagne?
D champagne iz with samyfreshsmooth.. he iz on hiz way.. just wait a little bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
YungTemy:
I hailo... You threemuch
Mo loyal.. na u be d boss o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
queenitee:

Oya let's pop champagne and cut the cake
Wait small, samyfreshsmooth wil reach here soon
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
D champagne iz with samyfreshsmooth.. he iz on hiz way.. just wait a little bit
Okay
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Finally gt a dedication... wow!!! diz calls 4 celebration... harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, dasilver20, obimgbo, michelle55, queenitee... cum make we celebrate..
By d way, thanks 4 d dedication yungtemy, ah preciate

Congratulations dear, you deserve it. Oya take some kisses
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Temy welcome back on board,ur guy Damibiz don wait for update tire self,...bt what can i say,...thanks for the update....short out to #SPDAZZY,#CHIZZYMARIS ND #QUEENITEE....i love you all
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dasilver20(f): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Finally gt a dedication... wow!!! diz calls 4 celebration... harameede99, spdazzy, chizzymaris, dasilver20, obimgbo, michelle55, queenitee... cum make we celebrate..
cheesy
Hadampson:
Where the gala and the booze
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
YungTemy:

I looseguard my phones. Don't worry everywhere good.
ok oo.we dey wait 4 consolation frm updates starvation
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Congratulations dear, you deserve it. Oya take some kisses
That iz my angel.. love u till d end of time #kisses
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
dasilver20:
:DWhere the gala and the booze
Wait lemme call d NL gala sellers... Ikombe!!! Azeequeen!! come nd serve my guest o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damibiz:
Temy welcome back on board,ur guy Damibiz don wait for update tire self,...bt what can i say,...thanks for the update....short out to #SPDAZZY,#CHIZZYMARIS ND #QUEENITEE....i love you all

Hey, xup dear. How enjoyment?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Azeequeen(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Wait lemme call d NL gala sellers... Ikombe!!! Azeequeen!! come nd serve my guest o

Lol...Are you for real??

Me

A Queen in my Queendom
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...Are you for real??

Me

A Queen in my Queendom
Don't tell me u're nur sellin gala anymore o coz i won't believe u.. ain't u d one daht told me daht u nd ikombe are now sellin gala.... Gala magic!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
I woke in the morning around 7am to notice three missed calls and a message on my phone. I tried to check who the caller was as I tried to wipe sleep out of my eyes.
''na who con be this one wey dey bell me this morning by this kind time... Oboy! 3 missed calls. This person must be desperate o'' I tot. The number had no caller ID, so I went straight up to my inbox to check what the person had to say.
The message went as follows : ''Sometimes I wish I could just pick up the phone and hear your voice one more time. Sometimes I wish I could just turn back the hands of time But then I realize that you were never meant to be mine. I miss you so much. Regards.
Precious''.
I read the message over and over again, as thoughts of Precious ran through my mind. Indeed Precious was a nice girl but she indeed fuckedd things up by letting a random guy sleep with her, in her ''own'' room. She outrightly had no self worth, what really hurt me the most was catching her right handed in the act. She couldn't bare to withstand the heat so she relocated somewhere else. I indeed had feelings for her way back but I had lost it to someone else.
I ignored the message, hoping to call her back when I was less busy. I went straight into the batheroom to take my shower and get ready for school. While I was trying to tie my shoe lace, I heard a soft knock on my door.
''who is that'' I asked ''come inside o''.
I beckoned on the unknown person to come in. To my greatest surprise I saw sister Mary walking into my room. It was unlike her because she was a very reserved person, she hardly even knocks on my door except she wants to start her compulsory morning devotion by 5am or to probably borrow matches, which was on a very rare bases. Anyways I felt something was probably wrong somewhere.
''Mary... Good morning o.... I hope you didn't come for morning devotion o because I don dey late for class o'' I said already checking my wrist watch.
''No, not at all'' she said
''okay... Em, lemme get you matches so you can use to light your gas'' I said, standing up. I knew inwardly and perfectly well that there was a reason why Sister Mary came to my room, but I just didn't want to give my listening ears to whatever she was about to say at that moment because I knew it was all going to be about My ex ''Precious''.
''Temy relax... I want to talk to you. In name of God. Please just chill abit. Just spare me a little bit of your time. I promise I won't take long'' Sister Mary said holding my hand.
''okay... Hope there's no problem?'' I asked ''it's quiet early o''
''that's why I came this early... Because before I will see you again, it would probably be in the evening and you're not always around'' Mary said, looking into my eyes. ''Temy.. Do you till hear from Precious?''.
''No I haven't... How is she.. I hope she's fine. It's been awhile though'' I responded to her
''Precious misses you so much. She's coming back to stay with me. She said she has been trying to call you ever since but your number hasn't been reachable''.
''wait... You mean... Precious is coming back here?... To this hostel?... But why?...'' I asked with sweat already running down my face.
I couldn't imagine myself living in the same roof with Precious and worst part is, how will Juliet, my girlfriend feel if she finds out I'm staying in the same roof with my ex. I felt like I was in a deep trance or something similar.
''Precious should be packing her things already by now. She says she really loves you and she's ready to do anything to make it up to you. I don't know the issues you guys have but you guys should try to resolve it as soon as possible. This is an hostel of the Lord, an hostel of love. We all most live in peace and harmony. That's all I have to say for now. Thanks for your audience'' sister Mary said as she left my room.
''which kind wahala be this'' I tot ''Juliet must nt about this recent development o. I just can't tell her, I just don't want to make things complicated between us. Oh Lord help me'' I prayed.
I was indeed in a state of confusion that day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xaviercasmir(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol. I know the feeling bro. Between the devil and the blue sea. Ride on bro.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Wait small, samyfreshsmooth wil reach here soon

yea yea i don land....oya make we burst the shampain grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
superb story uve got here bro
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
What can i say SPDAZZY,it's being good u knw
SPDAZZY:

Hey, xup dear. How enjoyment?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
owk dear where shld we go celebrate?me nd u personally
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
YungTemy:
lolz... Boss, If dey shoot me (God Forbid o) I for no dey write this story o
and na water I go fetch o.
E no go enta nah, u too dey fear self..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Yungtemy dey fear pistol ni jawe.. If na me o, i no go hide kankan, i will just confront d man nd collect d pistol 4rm im hand... maka no talk mussh jawe

File fun Eyan May Weather.. In u i trust
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by olatex25(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Azeequeen:

Lol...Are you for real??
Me
A Queen in my Queendom
Smile... Igara candle
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Very simple,prepare a time table when Juliet will come nd when Precious will come nd adhere to it....
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damibiz:
What can i say SPDAZZY,it's being good u knw

Good to know
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nd u,hw is joliment
SPDAZZY:

Good to know
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
olatex25:

File fun Eyan May Weather.. In u i trust
My head dey swell o.. ur head dey dere jareh #gbefun awon ti fernando vargas
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
owk dear where shld we go celebrate?me nd u personally
Let go to SHERATON HOTEL at abuja nd book a grande suite............. So what do u say
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yea yea i don land....oya make we burst the shampain grin
*In koko master voice* Pop something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damibiz:
Nd u,hw is joliment

We thank Jah
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damibiz:
Thanks,much love

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.