Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589735 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2017
YungTemy:

these babes are all beautiful and ready to mingle grin

harameede99 Azeequeen yewandequeen Angelinastto queenitee SPDAZZY

pick your choice.
abeg remove my name oo i already av my Hadampson#ayab hadampson#m nt available
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Samyfreshsmooth iz no longer my frnd o, he iz a homebreaker, OLOJU KOKORO just like Anna(ebere) in kukere 6tas.. buh do u rili want me tew send sm1 else??
yes baby dnt send samy rememba he gave u gulder lol send sm1 else
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
harameede99:
yes baby dnt send samy rememba he gave u gulder lol send sm1 else
Anything u say honey.. Ur wish iz moi command
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
yes dear i missed u lets go to sheraton fast fast oo i want dat tim
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
harameede99:
abeg remove my name oo i already av my Hadampson#ayab hadampson#m nt available
Hmmm diz guy called yungtemy iz tryin me o... Y r u advertising my wifey, iz she a commodity Minded urself o.. Am just being cool with u coz u r a frnd tew alamiendagash, if nt... lemme nur talk mussh..... To my dear harameede99--My love 4 u increases day by day.. walai i wil love u til eternity... hunnie u r a God sent tew me.. love u in million folds
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
harameede99:
yes dear i missed u lets go to sheraton fast fast oo i want dat tim
Wow!! lets go dere.... #playing PANA by tecno# baby pana, dey say u like cassava, i gat huge cassava*winks*
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by talk2saintify(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
no sign of temy

wats appening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ftosino(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yungtemy, i dy wait o, giv us update na,
#silentreader
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by talk2saintify(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
someone caught ma attention

#Harameede99 wink

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yungtemy,where are thou?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by talk2saintify(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
queenitee:
Yungtemy,where are thou?

yhu look like ma formal classmate?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Azeequeen(f): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:
A trial will convince you that its worth your time.
No problem ma'am
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ftosino(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yungtemy y na where update na, i ave been following you all these while na
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ftosino(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
sadYungtemy y na where update na, i ave been following you all these while na undecidedYungtemy y na where update na, i ave been following you all these while na
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by toogbasky(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
YungTemy:
Xolocious, Dtobs, yewandequeen, Hadampson, olatex, angelinastto, OnowuNdiigbo, Dannybomb

My 100 and 200 level in the University was quiet a ''remarkable'' experience, it was filled with up's and downs, good and bad and possibly topped with lots of controversies. Sometimes I just feel grateful for God's infinite mercies and protection in my Life and that of my friends.
The 2 months holiday went so fast in the twinkle of an eye. I saw myself preparing for another long and rigorous session in Ambrose Alli University (AAU). The quote ''AAU no be beans'' wasn't just an ordinary term, there is more to it. To me, AAU should be regarded as one of the toughest University in Nigeria, My few years in the school taught me a whole lot about survival, AAU should be seen as a concrete jungle, where every man struggles to ''survive'' .
I finally got to Edo state after about 7hours drive all the way from Lagos state. It was such an hectic journey. I was indeed tired. I got my lounge mates goodies such as bread and drinks on my way to Ekpoma, this was a tradition which we all have to uphold and abide to in my hostel.
Emafidon: Temy, na only Bread and can coke you bring come. Na wa for you o. You no see Lagos shawarma carry come?
Me: see this guy o...
Sister Mary: Temy don't mind him Joor. You're still better than some people that can't even spend 5 naira on themselves, talkless of others.
Me: Emafidon, wetin you bring come for me all the way from Benin city?
Emafidon: you no quick show na. Ask them, them go tell you.
Sister Mary: Mttchww...Temy, hope your parents are fine?
Me: yeh! They are doing well. Right now... I really need to take my bathe. I need to sleep.
Sister Mary: sorry dear. There's no water o. Rain hasn't fallen for like a month now and the well has completely dried up. Ekpoma people have decided to hold the rain as usual.
Me: nawa o. So na to go fetch water for Mama Uyioghosa place be that. And the time is about 4pm.
Sister Mary: I could have assisted you but I have to go for choir practice. I'm sorry.
Me: no no no... No problem. I will do it myself. How much is a keg of water?
Emafidon: na 30 naira before, them don increase am go 50 naira.
Me: na wa. This economy don bad finish o. Make I hurry up go fetch water.

I changed my outfit to my normal house wear, A short jean and basket ball vest. I took my yellow gallon and headed straight to Mama Uyi resident to fetch water, I had my headphone on as usual, rapping along to Mode9 song titled ''CRY''.
I was about to reach my destination when I observed a white BMW, double crossing a Black voltrone Toyota camry. I observed with keen interest as, a tall dark dude at the back sit of the BMW came rushing out hurriedly and in his right hand was a deadly pistol. He pointed it at the Toyota camry and shot right through the windscreen of the car. ''POW-POW''.. Two shots went off. I immediately ran towards a near by bush with fear ripping through my heart. I could see both men and women running for their lives. Infact, an old man fell while trying to run for his dear life (Baba no wan die yet)
With Immediate alacrity, The driver of the Toyota camry reversed with full speed, not minding the person behind him, his windscreen was shattered due to the gun shot. The tall dark guy immediately went into the back sit of the BMW, not minding the eyewitnesses that were starring at him. The driver of the BMW immediately zoomed off, pursuing the Toyota camry in full speed, passing through the Ekpoma-Benin express way. Only God knew what happened next but it then dawned to me that I had indeed arrived in AAU.

You Neva see anything, I graduated from there, anywhere I go there's this instant fear I inflict on people just by telling them am from ekpoma, ooh no body knows AAU, just tel dem u are from ekpoma and see d fear on their faces
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
talk2saintify:

yhu look like ma formal classmate?
Are you for real?what school?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sleeping while lecturez are going on the sweet,dame....devil na wick guy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by talk2saintify(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abuja international academy in abacha road..
queenitee:
Are you for real?what school?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Dtobs can u see yungTemy's handwork?
Dtobs is broked, his pockets are as empty as Buhari's brain. Come make I treat you like a queen which you are. Hope u don hear how igbo boys dey treat there women?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Azeequeen:

Taken

Btw,haven't read this but I promise you,I will
I no say every car in the street has a driver, but I can be ur conductor or spare tyre.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Azeequeen:

Taken

Btw,haven't read this but I promise you,I will
I no say every car in the street has a driver, but I can be ur conductor or spare tyre. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
OnowuNdiigbo:

Dtobs is broked, his pockets are as empty as Buhari's brain.
Come make I treat you like a queen
which you are.
Hope u don hear how igbo boys
dey treat there women?

shocked

No thanks.
I remain committed, loyal and faithful to dtobs come rain, come storm and come sunshine.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by talk2saintify(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Whu ban yungtemy naw...??

Guess his writeup contains lot of sexuality...

Buh please mods epp

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
talk2saintify:
someone caught ma attention

#Harameede99 wink
hmmm dis is cerious hw was i able to catch ya attention if i may ask?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Wow!! lets go dere.... #playing PANA by tecno# baby pana, dey say u like cassava, i gat huge cassava*winks*
yea baby bring it on#PEPPER DEM GANG#
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Hmmm diz guy called yungtemy iz tryin me o... Y r u advertising my wifey, iz she a commodity Minded urself o.. Am just being cool with u coz u r a frnd tew alamiendagash, if nt... lemme nur talk mussh..... To my dear harameede99--My love 4 u increases day by day.. walai i wil love u til eternity... hunnie u r a God sent tew me.. love u in million folds
i luv u more baby promise u wunt leav me
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by harameede99(f): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
tnx dear
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ASBEE(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2017
talk2saintify:
Abuja international academy in abacha road..

Baba street Or the other one??
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ASBEE(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Yungtemy abi dem don play your phone again??
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 5:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Yewandequeen:

shocked

No thanks.
I remain committed, loyal and faithful to dtobs come rain, come storm and come sunshine.
this one Dtob never reply
you sure say the guy never
marry and dump you?

Come and be my rainbow grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
i luv u more baby promise u wunt leav me
I promise u honey... my life iz worthless without u in my life..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
yea baby bring it on#PEPPER DEM GANG#
#kisses

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.