Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha (13698 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by jovitagold(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Stupid man.... Hause Man go to ur fatherland to tell them DAT been Hause land... APC can't get Anambra.. do u think Anambra is river state where APC will come nd do rubbish... only Onitsha boy will destroy ur Ppl... Pay ur worker.. mind ur State nd not other states ... old monkey

5 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by ifeco4(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
IS THIS MAN ALRIGHT AT ALL?

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Goke7:

your problem with okorocha is just because he is in APC simple. Not poor performance at all bruv. There was theordre orji who was governor of Abia for 8 years yet you guys don't blast him like Okorocha because he is PDP.

They shouldn't bring their satanic leadership to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by googlepikins: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Onyekwelu7:
Tell dis man to stay away frm Anambra oo...he wnt to come n corrupt Anambra wt so called APC.
on behalf of all imolites, we sincerely apologize for okoroawusa the thief who have destroyed Imo state to a point where people can't feed or pay school fees again. In 2019 we will sweep APC away from imo state for sure

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by tundafayaBuhari: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Ngige can not even agree to be APC party flag bearer because he knows he will fail. But wait o, Obiano is paying salaries, He is constructing roads. Okorocha is opposite of Obiano so what's he going to say on campaign ground? APC and their supporters are lacking in upstairs

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by chikeorji123(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
APC in my state Anambra ?..l dey Laugh

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by AnaCheks(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
I wonder who is going to be their mandate in anambra state
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by femolii: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
I really know now that igbo people are bunch fools look at the way all of them came out like bees blaming okorocha. did u people remember that obi later decamp so have it iņ mind that apc will take over that state next year. pdp rules for 18 good years what did they do for u? since u people hate yorubas and north tell me how u want use to be president. u people hate apc just because they sent your man back to otueke.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by chikeorji123(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Dymaco:

seun someone's acct have been hacked.

They are working on it.. sad
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by chikeorji123(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
femolii:
I really know now that igbo people are bunch fools look at the way all of them came out like bees blaming okorocha. did u people remember that obi later decamp so have it iņ mind that apc will take over that state next year. pdp rules for 18 good years what did they do for u? since u people hate yorubas and north tell me how u want use to be president. u people hate apc just because they sent your man back to otueke.

Zombie upgraded version spotted!..

7 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by czaratwork: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
My people. I hail you people. After reading the pages on this thread, i burst out crying, why you would ask? I cried for the love my people have for my state. Together we will resist them and their rigging come next election.

I love you all Anambrarians. From the depth of my heart I do.

6 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by sammuell(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2016
femolii:
keep off dis na family meeting

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by fortunechy(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2016
okoroausa,the useless governor so far
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by luvinhubby(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
sarrki:
The truth is Willie is working

Apc is a party not a movement

Most of their elected officials have dissapointed the

masses .

The truth is they should go back to the drawing board

If they have one

Who hacked Sharki's handle.......i say who hacked this handle ??

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by EMXTAN1(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Dont come to Anambra and call d name APC, else pepper wil be stuffed in ur nose and eyes, u think its Imo or dah West abi na afonja d cal it here on Nl

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by luvinhubby(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:

the fact is that Willie works more on the pages of newspapers than in reality

Willie has not gotten the heart of ordinary anambra man in the street, he rode on the goodwill of Obi who now is his political enemy

Ngige Onwa is a man after the heart of majority of anambranian those his party is hated

Who is this one again?

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by hammerT: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
E go better say all of us jump enter Atlantic Ocean as Buhari talk, before APC win any election in Anambra.

Anambra must prepare to defend the votes.

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by ofeco: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
what's the benefit of being in the mainstream party to imolites ? rochase is in a dream land, let's wake him up with a slap?
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:

You've said it all. I doubt if any one can unseat Obiano

Will you hang yourself or swallow your own words if Willie turns out to be the APC candidate? Without deceiving ourselves the only way Willie can win that election is by joining APC as those fighting him are bigger than him.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Ihumezvin85(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
So rochas you want to take your contamination to a state of decency. You are the most dirty Governor in South East

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
ofeco:
what's the benefit of being in the mainstream party to imolites ? rochase is in a dream land, let's wake him up with a slap?

Visit Owerri 1st before making your statement out of ignorance. No State including Rivers has witnessed the level of development in the past 1 year. Its miraculous. Imo is one of the few States not owing civil servants whereas it had issues barely a year ago.

All we Igbos need is our roads and horrible erosion menace taken care of as we are capable of doing others.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Doug07034780891(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Trash from a bastard. Please tell your useless governor to focus on his pillaged, backward and broke Imo state. We don't want your cancer in our state..

[s]
Abagworo:

Will you hang yourself or swallow your own words if Willie turns out to be the APC candidate? Without deceiving ourselves the only way Willie can win that election is by joining APC as those fighting him are bigger than him.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Rulezee09(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Okorocha quit taking alcohol I sorry for the way apc will fail in anambra onitsha hate Apc,nnewi hate apc, awka hate apc just to mention few.. Anambra Is not imo...if all the south east elite like they shld join apc...Anambra hate Apc wit passion get dat into ur empty brain...2015 election shows u what will happen to apc in next year anambra governorship election...Apc is a cursed party....

5 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Babysheart(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
The He Goat of a governor doesn't understand his role in history yet. Imo people will forever spit on your grave.
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Rulezee09(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
chikeorji123:
APC in my state Anambra ?..l dey Laugh
no mind them my broda
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Rulezee09(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
femolii:
easier said than done they can't even win a single local govt in anambra....Apc is a curse
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Xano(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Interesting

We respect the Office of the Governor, not you sir.

Your people in Imo state have a lot of issues with you, amongst them road network, social amenities.
With your foreign trip for investments in your state, results not evident.

You tried to market your state, results doubtful.

Trips to Northern Nigeria, the essence of it not evident.

Now, you are boasting of a state, where people love Governor Obiano and Mr. Peter Obi among other Elders of the state because of the progress the State have made in the last decade plus.
Sir, with due respect, you are funny.

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by JimiOgunlola: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
It seems Apc has not paid your December salary

lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by COSMASANTHONY(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Rochamatic dream and stupid dreamer

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by Xano(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
hammerT:
E go better say all of us jump enter Atlantic Ocean as Buhari talk, before APC win any election in Anambra.

Anambra must prepare to defend the votes.

You are right. Anambra voters must defend their votes.

We know APC would carry thousands of Police, SARS, NSCDC and Army soldiers for the election.

Citizens must defend their votes
Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by COSMASANTHONY(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Abagworo:

Visit Owerri 1st before making your statement out of ignorance. No State including Rivers has witnessed the level of development in the past 1 year. Its miraculous. Imo is one of the few States not owing civil servants whereas it had issues barely a year ago.

All we Igbos need is our roads and horrible erosion menace taken care of as we are capable of doing others.
Only owerri, oga try and visit even the least town in anambra then you will who rochas onye awusa is,

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Interested In Anambra— Okorocha by nwakibie3(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2016
When will they come for their rally in onitsha? We are eagerly waiting for them...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari / President Buhari Congratulates China On 69th Anniversary / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.