Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy (22516 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / Iran Hangs Sufi After 'unfair' Trial Over Killing Of 3 Policemen / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by AbiolaEsq(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
May Allah help the people of Syria and other places. AMIIN

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by quickly: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
vicchi12:
This is just a disgusting thread? This thread is why we have racism in America. This thread represents why the Europeans and their descendants, continue to believe we blacks are stupid! First of all, I do not believe in Allah, as allah was a god served in the olldongndays , in the region where we now consider Middle East! Allah is derived from the name of one of the many gods that was worshipped!

Secondly, I believe in my creators.

Third, my point is Aleppo SHOULDNT just be considered as just a Muslim problem, in the Muslim thread! As humans, Aleppo is all of our business! Why cause division? Why make it a Muslim problem? Are they not humans? Oh,they are just muslims but not humans?!

Why are you blacks doing this to yourself?
When will you yourself from mental slavery by the arabs and the Europeans? When!

If you like, take it personal and ban me, block me. Whatever me! My point is Aleppo is just not a muslim issue, it's a human issue! Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery!

As a Nigerian in America, seeing the way Whites are so racist, with trump winning and all this nonsense happening. Africans give yourselves brain! Don't be like them! Think differently ! This is just disgusting to me.

DOnt even worry urself about this ppl. Its like pouring water inside basket.

Saudi Arabia will come to nigeria and go to borno state instead of them to help displaced ppl. They will build mosque- so that ur minds can be more enslaved.

I dont think the african will wake up in our lifetime

10 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by HAH: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Caseless:
Classic! I've always told people that Allah can never visit upon you what's beyond you , except that which you bring upon yourself. The people who played to the gallery just to feel among and be seen as civilized Arabs started a pseudo-revolution triggered by the west are to take the blame and not Assad.

We know how the uprising left Libya.

I stand with Assad!

The libya script was what they wanted to play in Syria but it woefully failed.

The hypocrite Saudi, Qatar and other Arab nations that financed and armed the terrorist wahabis to take over power from Assad could not take a single refugees among those they funded to fight, they trekked all the way to Europe for asylum, the hypocrite wahabis called the Europeans kafir but went there to seek refuge, and now their terror campaign will also start in countries that took them in as refugees.

Without mincing word every salafist/wahabi is a potential terrorist. Boko haram, alqaeda Isis, alshaba etc are all wahabis.

Wahabism is a curse to humanity and bringing disgrace to our peaceful religion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Seun Obinoscopy Lalasticlala kindly movethis thread to Politics section for more contributions.

People are inching to contribute but the oath stuff is the problem.

Let's talk about this in an open thread because we are humans first before we are affiliated to any religion

Cc Missy89 Shymmex CSTR
2nded
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2016
HAH:
Please don't rely only on media like aljazeera, cnn and Bbc there narrative are always same, try to watch opposing news outlets like RT and PressTV, then use your analogy to judge ,.

No government will allow it's citizens to be funded by foreign powers to overthrow it, Assad did not in anyway err, thanks to the Russians and Iranian for their help.
You got sense. But our brothers do not see beyond "SuShi" smh

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Caseless: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2016
HAH:

libyans brought everything upon themselves. I don't pity them at all.

HAH:

The hypocrite Saudi, Qatar and other Arab the financed and armed the terrorist wahabis to take over power from Assad could not take a single refugees among those they funded to fight, they trekked all the way to Europe for asylum, the hypocrite wahabis called the Europeans kafir but when there to seek refuge, and now their terror campaign will also start in countries that took them in as refugees.
these useless leaders from this so called Islamic countries were headless in their approach to the conflict. At last, they were caught grappling.

Saudi hate Shiite , but went to meet the Lebanese government(a Shiite government) , gave them one billion dollars to fight off ISIS and prevent them from crossing back . In fact , they thought of building a fence at some points to prevent their nationals who went to fight Assad and later defected to join ISIS from coming back to their country.

I won't even bother to comment on Qatar-the too much American crude in the market is enough to put them where they belong. They joined in the conspiracy to get at Russia, but never knew the effect could bite to this extent . Oil was almost valueless.

HAH:

Without mincing word every salafist/wahabi is a potential terrorist. Boko haram, alqaeda Isis, alshaba etc are all wahabis.

your judgment is as good as everyone out there..

5 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2016
OP, why didn't you cry out when the Syrian rebels/terrorist were killing civilians. Don't fall for this western propaganda, because their boys (rebels) are losing the war. OP why can't you cry against the Saudi aggression in Yemen
Please, read news on RT, Press TV, anonymous and anti-media don't rely on BBC, CNN, MSNBC or Aljazeera.

6 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
OP, why didn't you cry out when the Syrian rebels/terrorist were killing civilians. Don't fall for this western propaganda, because their boys (rebels) are losing the war. OP why can't you cry against the Saudi aggression in Yemen
Please, read news on RT, Press TV, anonymous and anti-media don't rely on BBC, CNN, MSNBC or Aljazeera.
No media house is neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
May Allah bless you abundantly for this my brother. When muslims like myself try to speak out, we are tagged as non-muslims or "indomie muslims" simply because we do not belong to any sector. We are simply muslims! Why are these people not concerned about Raqqa, Mosul, Kashmir, and even Yemen? Why were they silent all this while? Why are they praying for Muslims in Alleppo now that the region has been liberated? Are they praying for the Muslims or they terrorists who tarnish the image of other Muslims (if not all Muslims)? These hypocrites are the real terrorists and they know it!
You made a salient point. Have concluded I will never argue with people that locks Saudi ass.
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

No media house is neutral.
That is why you have to balance your news. After reading from both side, you can now juxtapose.

5 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Onyocha:

when terrorists took over Aleppo some four years ago with the help of "kuffar" western powers and Wahhabi takfiri terrorists from all corners of the world to fight a legitimate government and "share democracy for free" to Syrian children, you guys did not cry. you praised it as a "revolution". you did not see the government regaining control of its land. you did not cry for the Christians, Shia and Alawites who got butchered and beheaded by extremist Wahhabi Sunni terrorists. you now cry when the government of the land is imposing its right as the "constituted authority" of the land to regain control. what Assad and his allies is doing in Aleppo against terrorists is no different from what Nigeria did in Bornu against Boko Haram Wahhabi terrorists. and your cry for Aleppo is no different than your cry for Boko Haram when a Christian was president of Nigeria fighting Wahhabi terror. you saw him as a Christian fighting "Muslims". whenever the person fighting against terror is not Sunni, you view the terrorists as "innocent Sunni civilians" leading a divine battle. shame on you.

it is called "sovereignty" and the Syrian government has the will to regain every inch of Syrian territory. most of you hypocrites are not crying for civilians. it is a big lie. do you cry for Yemen, where Wahhabi Saudi Arabia is on an indiscriminate bombing campaign to kill Yemeni Shiite civilians out of sectarian hate? do you cry for the yemen population that is starving because of saudi siege? what does saudi has to do with yemen? you only cry about Russia. it is only russian bombs that kill civilians. saudi and american bombs do not, in the mind of a hypocrite Wahhabi!!! those are precision bombs directed by the angels of Allah!!! you also dont cry over Bahrain, in spite of the fact that the population is majority Shia and repressed and oppressed and their revolution has been nothing close to violence in Syria if at all.

lt it is not Assad that is killing civilians for being Sunni or of whatever religion or fairy-tales they believe in. it is your takfiri Wahhabi terrorists who go about killing Shia and Alawites and Christians because of what those people believe in. Takfiri killings is the whole-mark of Wahhabism. you guys are crying because the terrorists got beaten very disgracefully and the entire Sunni world cannot do anything; and even though the entire world (apart from Russian, China, Iran, and hezbollah and their allies) backed them to violently overthrow Assad because Europe needs a gas pipeline from Qatar across Syria into Europe; that would enable Europe be independent of Russian gas supply. and Saudi wants a Sunni puppet ruling Syria, and for the same reason of having a puppet who is pro-Zionist, Israel and the west want Assad out. too bad those dreams have been buried in Aleppo.

as for the civilians, any genuine civilian who got killed by government fire is undeliberate and "collateral damage" and the consequence of a sectarian terror/proxy war imposed on Syria because its leader is not Sunni and because of its polity resisting Israel and allying with Russia and Iran. it is a proxy war in Syria. it is a sectarian and regional war too. dont cry about civilians. the so called rebels hypocrite Vedaxcool CALLING YOURSELF STALWERT cheered for are now beaten. even tbaba joined the sectarian bandwagon to cheer for terrorists. now they are beaten. Allah did not answer your sectarian prayers. He has disappointed you big time. you lost against Jewish Israel every time and now you are losing big time against Shia Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Allah does not hear the prayers of takfiris. very sad sad the takfiris who put Shia civilians in cages and used them as human shields is well documented and reported in the media, if only you dont listen all the time to aljazeera and western media.

Assad ruled Syria for 11 years before the world war on Syria. not once did he touch any Syrian because of his belief or religion. he ruled everyone as a true secularist. that is soemthing not found in the Sunni led arab countries. Syria remains the only secular Arab country in the Middle East. and kudos to Russia for protecting that and fighting terrorism. as sad as the loss of civilian lives is, hypocrites who cheered each time the takfiri terrorists took over cities in Syria have no right to complain.
Am so happy I met Nigerians that understands what is happening in Syria. Allah will increase you in Knowledge and health.

4 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by enigmaticlion: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2016
kemzyAjaks:
Our muslim brothers are being killed, our muslim sisters are begging to be killed rather than getting raped, our muslim babies are left parentless and hopeless. Refugee camps are being invaded, medical staff are also being killed. This should not even be acceptable if the victims were domestic animals.

Imagine you left home and came back to find your house destroyed, your family gone . Our muslim brethren in Syria are facing a whole lot more than this.

It's saddening, yes. But what's more saddening is the silence. We know the tragedy of 9/11 put the media through. Ad there's a whole lot more
O (brothers) (and) ukhti(sisters). If the world would turn a deafening ear and blind eye to our tragedy, at least let your muslim brethren know they still have some hope. Some people to pray for them, to let out their voices where it can't be reached. To make the world know we are aware of this unfairness.

Where is the unity in the muslim Ummah!! Please let's use the media to mourn and fight for our brethren.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/civilians-killed-spot-battle-aleppo-nears-161213133240891.html
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MUSLIMS WON'T COME OUT TO CONDEMN TERRORISM. THEY'RE ALWAYS SILENT, AND THAT MEANS THEY'RE IN SUPPORT. THE PEOPLE FIGHTING ASSAD ARE SALAFISTS SPONSORED BY TURKEY AND SAUDI ARABIA

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Rafidi: 6:02am On Dec 20, 2016
quickly:

YOU CAN STOP LYING NOW

Syria is 92.1% Muslims

Of that 92% -75% are Sunni while 11% are Shia and the remaining are indigieous or mixture with zoroastranisym.

Obamas position -- is remove Bashaar and replace him with a Sunni Man

Russia- is an ally of syria
Tight ties between Russia and Syria stretch back more than four decades. During the cold war, a newly independent Syria aligned with the Eastern block. As a young man, Hafez Assad, Bashar's father, learned to fly fighter jets in the Soviet Union. Soon after taking power in a coup in 1970, the elder Mr Assad paid a visit to Moscow, seeking weapons and support. A lucrative arms pipeline started flowing; when Bashar came to power, he expanded the contracts, turning Russia into Syria's biggest supplier. The Syrian government also allowed the Soviet Union to build a resupply station at the port of Tartus, which is now Russia's sole remaining naval base in the Middle East and on the Mediterranean sea. Syria is also an important Russian military-intelligence base and listening post. Cultural connections elevated the relationship beyond the obvious strategic and commercial interests. Scores of Syrians came to study in the Soviet Union; many married and raised mixed families

Bashaar Alsayaad is 100% Shia man ruling a Majority Sunni population....which the majority hate.

its not simplistic it is fundamental truth

STOP DECEIVING URSELFS U ARE UR OWN BEST AND WORST ENEMY-

there is no lying on my part. the thing is you just do not use your head. 5% more or 5% less is not a problem at all. but the point i am trying to make is that your bloc of 75% Sunnis are not united. they are not politically uniform because they are divided by ethnicity. the average Sunni Arab is a racist. if you are not exactly like him, in all aspects including ethnicity, even if you call yourself Sunni, you will not get along too well. what i am even saying further is to diagnose where the opposition to assad is from. Sunni Kurds do not oppose assad in their majority. the opposition is from the largest community, the Sunni Arabs. they form roughly 50%. and yet, on Assad they are divided. majority of the syrian army fighting for assad are sunnis, as well as his government, parliament and all state institutions. syria remains secular and that tells well why even the Sunni Arabs are divided. so stop making it seem as if there is solid Sunni bloc in opposition to Assad. you should check online polls and not talk based on sentiments and false perceptions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Rafidi: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2016
HAH:

The hypocrite Saudi, Qatar and other Arab the financed and armed the terrorist wahabis to take over power from Assad could not take a single refugees among those they funded to fight, they trekked all the way to Europe for asylum, the hypocrite wahabis called the Europeans kafir but when there to seek refuge, and now their terror campaign will also start in countries that took them in as refugees.

Wahhabism aka Salafism is a satanic disease of hatred and division to humanity. in Libya, there are NO SHIA. Qaddafi was not Shia. yet, look at how Sunnis are killing themselves in Libya thank to those among them who follow the extreme Wahhabi ideology. in Syria, they are using sectarianism. once those extremists succeed in Syria (God forbid, and they will not succeed), it is their fellow Sunnis they will butcher. Syria will then be in perpetual chaos like all the countries the West gifted their so called democracy. people are no longer in need of democracy. thhey just want a good life and peace. take China as an example. it is a one party state with good governance and the interests of the people at heart of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Rilwayne001: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2016
vicchi12:

Third, my point is Aleppo SHOULDNT just be considered as just a Muslim problem, in the Muslim thread! As humans, Aleppo is all of our business! Why cause division? Why make it a Muslim problem? Are they not humans? Oh,they are just muslims but not humans?!

This is what Seun has turned things to. I don't know his problem.
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by hotwax: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Alepo was created by Hussein Obama. Our muslim brother.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by osuofia2(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
after reading all comments, I came to conclusion how we reason because we felt we been cheated, how can any one be supporting terrorist that wants to over throw a govt because the west and Saudi Arabia are not comfortable with him, free ur mind and don't be biased cause of you been Sunnis, the truth must be said in respective of which ever sect you belong. we must learn to call a spade a spade,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by HAH: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Terrorism will thrive as long as Wahabism thrives, Wahabism is the cause of terrorism, groups like alqaeda, Isis and Boko haram are all symptoms even if we eliminate them if Wahabism is still alive another deadly group will surface

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by quickly: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Rafidi:

there is no lying on my part. the thing is you just do not use your head. 5% more or 5% less is not a problem at all. but the point i am trying to make is that your bloc of 75% Sunnis are not united. they are not politically uniform because they are divided by ethnicity. the average Sunni Arab is a racist. if you are not exactly like him, in all aspects including ethnicity, even if you call yourself Sunni, you will not get along too well. what i am even saying further is to diagnose where the opposition to assad is from. Sunni Kurds do not oppose assad in their majority. the opposition is from the largest community, the Sunni Arabs. they form roughly 50%. and yet, on Assad they are divided. majority of the syrian army fighting for assad are sunnis, as well as his government, parliament and all state institutions. syria remains secular and that tells well why even the Sunni Arabs are divided. so stop making it seem as if there is solid Sunni bloc in opposition to Assad. you should check online polls and not talk based on sentiments and false perceptions.

If u use u r head u will know that 75% and 50% are not even close in terms of approximation. The moderate or quiet ones usually support the terrorists behind the scene. They are the supporters club or the 12th man on the pitch

It is easy to see that Shia vs Sunni is a factor.

Even in Nigeria when Shia ppl were protesting something Iran was given them moral support with protest outside Nigerian embassy.

So their life is based on religious bigotry this una ppl.

Thunder that will.fire Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations sponsoring relgious expansiom via jihadism is still charging.
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Empiree: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
WinningSun:
there is so much hypocrisy in the world. rich Arab nations like UAE Saudi Arabia, Kuwait locked there border. without humanitarian aid. Germany had received more than a million of them with the attendant effect of bombing since influx. yet they never send them out. USA Europe Canada others are sheltering them. we all preach love, I see no love.
While I commend your comment about UAE, Saudi, Kuwait and so forth, the West you mentioned for receiving refugees have ulterior motives.If they had good intentions in the ME, they would not be instigating problems there by supporting terrorists. Anyways, it sad that Arabs can not accommodate their fellow Arabs and Muslims. Thats disgusting and shameful!

They are hypocrites
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Empiree:
While I commend your comment about UAE, Saudi, Kuwait and so forth, the West you mentioned for receiving refugees have ulterior motives.If they had good intentions in the ME, they would not be instigating problems there by supporting terrorists. Anyways, it sad that Arabs can not accommodate their fellow Arabs and Muslims. Thats disgusting and shameful!

They are hypocrites

thanks, if I go by your logic. Saudi is bombing Yemen why is it not accommodating their refugees. Nigeria 'operations crocodile smile' even provide medical assistant to locales.

2 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Sufisunni: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
osuofia2:
after reading all comments, I came to conclusion how we reason because we felt we been cheated, how can any one be supporting terrorist that wants to over throw a govt because the west and Saudi Arabia are not comfortable with him, free ur mind and don't be biased cause of you been Sunnis, the truth must be said in respective of which ever sect you belong. we must learn to call a spade a spade,
Saudi is Wahhabi sunni pls! No true sunni will do such a thing on fellow brother
Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Onyocha: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Red paint not blood: Photographer nabbed shooting fake images of ‘Aleppo suffering’ in Egypt

Published time: 20 Dec, 2016 18:18

It was destined to be an iconic image: a small girl holding a teddy bear in a white dress marked by blood splotches with the ruins of Aleppo behind her. However, it was also a set-up, shot hundreds of miles away in a different country, with help of a posing child and some paint.

Egypt’s Interior Ministry has revealed on its Facebook page that it arrested a group of five people caught in the act of producing images purportedly depicting scenes of suffering in Aleppo that they had planned to pass off as real pictures from Syria.

The ministry said that the residents of Port Said, a city on the Suez Canal, were caught in the middle of their shoot as the 12-year-old star, Ragd, was posing for 21-year-old Mustafa, who told the authorities that he “normally photographed weddings and ceremonies, but had an idea for something else.”

“In a conversation with them, the suspects revealed that they had shot a series of scenes to be spread on social media, as actual pictures from Aleppo,” said the ministry, which posted a video of the arrest, and interviews with the suspects online.

The stand-in for Aleppo was “the ruins of a house that had been slated for demolition by the authorities some time earlier.” The blood was obtained from a “tin of red paint” that was liberally smeared on the girl, her fake bandages, and her stuffed animal.

The girl herself was known to the photographer beforehand, and came to the session with her mother, the photographer, and three other local men.

Mustafa is being detained in jail for an initial four days, while the others have been set free, and Ragd has been returned to her guardian.

While it is unknown whether Mustafa’s staged photo would have gained social media traction, vivid photographs – some of them fake – have been powerful tools in shaping public opinion since Aleppo was re-captured by Syrian government forces earlier this month.

The most notorious hoax picture, which has been shared thousands of times on Twitter and Facebook, features a girl running through a debris-filled street. The caption reads “Girl running to survive, all her family have been killed. It’s not in Hollywood. This real in Syria.” In fact, the image was cut from a 2014 Lebanese pop video.

Another video, called “Executions have begun in the middle of the street in Aleppo,” which has also been widely shared, depicts supposed government forces allegedly taking out retribution on civilians. In reality, the video dates back from 2012, and contains unverified images.

https://www.rt.com/news/371035-egyptian-photographer-aleppo-fake/

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Demmzy15(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rafidi:

there is no lying on my part. the thing is you just do not use your head. 5% more or 5% less is not a problem at all. but the point i am trying to make is that your bloc of 75% Sunnis are not united. they are not politically uniform because they are divided by ethnicity. the average Sunni Arab is a racist. if you are not exactly like him, in all aspects including ethnicity, even if you call yourself Sunni, you will not get along too well. what i am even saying further is to diagnose where the opposition to assad is from.

I've been ignoring your lies since, since last week, you've been switching accounts and polluting different threads with your propagandas. You're known to lie and justify the killings of civilians with the most stupid reasons. You supported the massacres of Baghdad Muslims at the hands of mongols, the killings of Bahrain Sunnis and foreigners, the illegal besieging and massacre of Syrian civilians. It pains me to see that many are falling for your propaganda, I would have ignored but I'll decide to shed light here.

Sunni Kurds do not oppose assad in their majority.

The Kurds are like ISIS, they cooperate in some areas and they kill Assad men in others. That's how complex it is, but overall they're against him.

the opposition is from the largest community, the Sunni Arabs. they form roughly 50% and yet, on Assad they are divided.

The opposition are majority Sunnis from Syria. In fact I can proudly tell you that 90% of the opposition are Syrians. This is an established fact!

majority of the syrian army fighting for assad are sunnis,

Majority of Syrian Army is composed of Shias from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Lebanon. The amount of Shias from Afghanistan alone supercedes the total number of foreigners fighting for the opposition. I'm challenging you to disprove this fact, shame the devil!

as well as his government, parliament and all state institutions. syria remains secular and that tells well why even the Sunni Arabs are divided. so stop making it seem as if there is solid Sunni bloc in opposition to Assad. you should check online polls and not talk based on sentiments and false perceptions.

Give us such polls, Assad is not even in control anymore. He can't make any decisions, if he says no and Hezbollah says yes, there's nothing he can do. Majority of those killed are Sunnis at the hands of Alawite and Shia militias. Assad himself admitted that he has weaponry but lacks manpower.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^^^ShiaMuslim I'm really smh for you!
lol, the guy will post with one account, and use his other accounts(over 6) to like his own posts.... funny grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Demmzy15(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

lol, the guy will post with one account, and use his other accounts(over 6) to like his own posts.... funny grin
Asin, it's annoying o. Who does that? angry

3 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Demmzy15:
Asin, it's annoying o. Who does that? angry

Only At-taquiyya experts.....

3 Likes

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by Demmzy15(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Only At-taquiyya experts.....
You dey spell "taqqiyah" like Annunaki and co grin

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by ahmedbanj(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
anytime I read about all the killings thats happening based on religion killings,it brings me to tears,the killings of both innocent christians & muslims,and all this disasters caused by this terrorists is being funded by some people that are evil minded and they are so callous and wicked,I dont know why some bastards would find joy in wasting so many people's life all because of one or the other selfish aims and political interests,and claim to be fighting on religion.,what can we do to help our brothers & sisters that are been killed in all this disasters,nothing! than to pray to Allah to destroy this terror agents and throw confusion into their midst and make them kill each other to the last.,so peace can reign..Allah help Us!

1 Like

Re: Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy by NaijaMemes: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Onyocha:

when terrorists took over Aleppo some four years ago with the help of "kuffar" western powers and Wahhabi takfiri terrorists from all corners of the world to fight a legitimate government and "share democracy for free" to Syrian children, you guys did not cry. you praised it as a "revolution". you did not see the government regaining control of its land. you did not cry for the Christians, Shia and Alawites who got butchered and beheaded by extremist Wahhabi Sunni terrorists. you now cry when the government of the land is imposing its right as the "constituted authority" of the land to regain control. what Assad and his allies is doing in Aleppo against terrorists is no different from what Nigeria did in Bornu against Boko Haram Wahhabi terrorists. and your cry for Aleppo is no different than your cry for Boko Haram when a Christian was president of Nigeria fighting Wahhabi terror. you saw him as a Christian fighting "Muslims". whenever the person fighting against terror is not Sunni, you view the terrorists as "innocent Sunni civilians" leading a divine battle. shame on you.

it is called "sovereignty" and the Syrian government has the will to regain every inch of Syrian territory. most of you hypocrites are not crying for civilians. it is a big lie. do you cry for Yemen, where Wahhabi Saudi Arabia is on an indiscriminate bombing campaign to kill Yemeni Shiite civilians out of sectarian hate? do you cry for the yemen population that is starving because of saudi siege? what does saudi has to do with yemen? you only cry about Russia. it is only russian bombs that kill civilians. saudi and american bombs do not, in the mind of a hypocrite Wahhabi!!! those are precision bombs directed by the angels of Allah!!! you also dont cry over Bahrain, in spite of the fact that the population is majority Shia and repressed and oppressed and their revolution has been nothing close to violence in Syria if at all.

lt it is not Assad that is killing civilians for being Sunni or of whatever religion or fairy-tales they believe in. it is your takfiri Wahhabi terrorists who go about killing Shia and Alawites and Christians because of what those people believe in. Takfiri killings is the whole-mark of Wahhabism. you guys are crying because the terrorists got beaten very disgracefully and the entire Sunni world cannot do anything; and even though the entire world (apart from Russian, China, Iran, and hezbollah and their allies) backed them to violently overthrow Assad because Europe needs a gas pipeline from Qatar across Syria into Europe; that would enable Europe be independent of Russian gas supply. and Saudi wants a Sunni puppet ruling Syria, and for the same reason of having a puppet who is pro-Zionist, Israel and the west want Assad out. too bad those dreams have been buried in Aleppo.

as for the civilians, any genuine civilian who got killed by government fire is undeliberate and "collateral damage" and the consequence of a sectarian terror/proxy war imposed on Syria because its leader is not Sunni and because of its polity resisting Israel and allying with Russia and Iran. it is a proxy war in Syria. it is a sectarian and regional war too. dont cry about civilians. the so called rebels hypocrite Vedaxcool CALLING YOURSELF STALWERT cheered for are now beaten. even tbaba joined the sectarian bandwagon to cheer for terrorists. now they are beaten. Allah did not answer your sectarian prayers. He has disappointed you big time. you lost against Jewish Israel every time and now you are losing big time against Shia Muslims in Syria and Iraq. Allah does not hear the prayers of takfiris. very sad sad the takfiris who put Shia civilians in cages and used them as human shields is well documented and reported in the media, if only you dont listen all the time to aljazeera and western media.

Assad ruled Syria for 11 years before the world war on Syria. not once did he touch any Syrian because of his belief or religion. he ruled everyone as a true secularist. that is soemthing not found in the Sunni led arab countries. Syria remains the only secular Arab country in the Middle East. and kudos to Russia for protecting that and fighting terrorism. as sad as the loss of civilian lives is, hypocrites who cheered each time the takfiri terrorists took over cities in Syria have no right to complain.

History is very important.

SMH stalwert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest / Alfa / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.