Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS (32959 Views)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Pavore9: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
mccoy47:
I hope it's not govt sponsored!

Government sponsored.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Segadem(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Religious people are gullible people. Hope the Jews believe that water was turned into wine
Paul, a jew believed.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Bants(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
mccoy47:
I hope it's not govt sponsored!

Yea is Govt Sponsored
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by ct2: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Bro e tire me o, na rope I still d find bro, my 250k! Just like dat?

I see 250k na ur spear money, see greed
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by syndrum(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make those peeps come Naija too, con see where Book harm too perform miracles fir Borno., marduguri.... Wetin naa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by HajimeSaito(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Keep deceiving yourselves. Pilgrimage is not a part of Christianity.
Christ said be born again. The idea of pilgrimage never appears anywhere in the New Testament.
These guys are just tourists pretending to be Christians .
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Hurlstarling: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
How does this make the world a better place?
Check my signature for something important.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
waste of scarce fx
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by olapluto(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fake pilgrimage sites. Anyone who reads the bible and matches it with current geography will easily see that this is an Israeli scam.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by agabaI23(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
MARKone:
I bet they'll also visit where Jesus fed the multitude with 2 loaves of Bread, Ekiti people too like food and booze, stomach infrastructure.
This is funny lol
Fayose the boil in Buhari's balls
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Chukazu: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
...water you turned into wine, open the eyes of the blind...no one like you, none like you..
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by exlink10(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
what is the economic sense on sending this people to pilgrims?
how does this impart the economy of Ekiti State?
smhhhh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by nysot(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
This pilgrimage self dey hungry me to go.
Babes,it's a nice experience ooo. I can't imagine a year pass by without me visiting..Israel is my second country as I visit every year..If you don't mind,can do April next year with you..
Shalom
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Rapture4real(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
dainformant:
good for them

God have mercy on Africa.It's like everywhere outside Africa is cold. Once people travel outside Africa, you see them wearing sweater and other cold preventing clothes.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Rapture4real(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Keep deceiving yourselves. Pilgrimage is not a part of Christianity.
Christ said be born again. The idea of pilgrimage never appears anywhere in the New Testament.
These guys are just tourists pretending to be Christians .

Point of correction, Christian Pilgrimage is not commanded in the scripture. It is not even to fulfill all righteousness. But there is nothing wrong when you have the opportunity to go and see things for yourself. It can aid your understanding the scriptures in a graphical manner and further convince you of those things you read in the Bible.Unlike in Islam where Hajj is one of the 9 pillars of the religion, ours is voluntary based on your personal interest and financial means.If a christian can go for vacation in another country or place during festive period, nothing makes it bad to go for pilgrimage which may have better personal spiritual reward than a mere recreation tour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by hardbody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Here are photos of Nigerians sponsored by Ekiti state government on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. The contingent Beam left Ado Ekiti for Israel on Friday 9th Dec 2016. On getting to Israel, the group lodged at Havaya Hotel,a few meters from the sea of Galile in Tiberias.

Pilgrims were taken to different Holy sites. The first point of call for the pilgrims was Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. Other places visited are Nazareth, Capernaum where Jesus healed Peter Mother in law, Mount of beatitudes, Mount Zion, Bethlehem where Jesus was born.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/ekiti-pilgrims-visit-site-where-jesus.html

I want Jesus to confirm to me that these guys are not lying. How am i sure they are not showing me anywhere in that region and making these claims? Who amongst the tourist guides was there about 2,016 years ago when it happened. People scamming people since.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by modaink333: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Your blessings oh lord exceeds d ends of the earth. Lord Jesus may ur blessings not depart from our homes
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by brightalo17: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
hardbody:

I want Jesus to confirm to me that these guys are not lying. How am i sure they are not showing me anywhere in that region and making these claims? Who amongst the tourist guides was there about 2,016 years ago when it happened. People scamming people since.
To you ,you don comment be this na abi
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by omonnakoda: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
See as dem dey wash for black people.

Site wey Jesus turn water into wine.

Abeg make Ooni of Ife and Oba of Benin Wake up O

Make foreigners dey come visit us tooo for site wey kings dey drop from sky

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by kevoh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
In other news, the Israeli government is smiling to the bank with the foreign dollars the Ekiti pilgrims have brought into their country in the name of tourism, thereby strengthening the Israeli economy. Score line: Israel 3 - Nigeria 0 . cry

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Lekison(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Polyphony:
How did they know it's the site?
Ask Google
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by ThinkSmarter: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
some of Our politicians will be struggling to go to Holy land as if going there alone guarantees paradise or will change their Corrupt tendencies.
Hope their visit will create a positive impact in their religious life, and help them to renew and strengthen their faith in Christ and in God, not just a adventure.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by omonnakoda: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rapture4real:

Point of correction, Christian Pilgrimage is not commanded in the scripture. It is not even to fulfill all righteousness. But there is nothing wrong when you have the opportunity to go and see things for yourself. It can aid your understanding the scriptures in a graphical manner and further convince you of those things you read in the Bible.Unlike in Islam where Hajj is one of the 9 pillars of the religion, ours is voluntary based on your personal interest and financial means.If a christian can go for vacation in another country or place during festive period, nothing makes it bad to go for pilgrimage which may have better personal spiritual reward than a mere recreation tour.
It cannot aid understanding of scripture.That is rubbish .
According to Jesus the most important teachings are to love God with alll your heart and your neighbour as yourself. You do not need to go anywhere to get that. Even if you are blind in both eyes you can grasp that message. There are millions of Christians around the world are they expected to enhance their understanding by going to these places.
As an academic or geographical exercise it may have value but as far as understanding scriptures go you do not need to go anywhere. Pilgrimage is a form of idolatry

It has always been a business in the Middle Eastern cultures
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by gGGODDd(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
So what does the OP wants us to do about it? Foolish black monkiez. Imagine the stupid reason behind ur travel. To see were jesus turned water to wine while there's hunger in ur land. Again money av been wasted cuz you're foolz. Wen a church collapsed n killed pple d said jesus couldn't change d situation. Keep living in delusion. Mumu pple, under this recession money is still being spent stupidly for pilgrimages. Thunder faya una black backs. Slaves, proud of slavery. That's what Christians in Africa are. Until yall renounce this evil foreign religion that enslaved ur fathers yall will remain slaves to Christianity n eventually die stupidly like ur deluded colleagues in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by omonnakoda: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
By the way I have it on authority that some brethren and sistren use pilgrimage as an opportunity for sexual liaisons. This is quite common in many of the pentecostal Nigerian sects
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by HajimeSaito(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rapture4real:

It's tourism and not pilgrimage. Your salvation is not in any way compromised if you don't go so it's simply a tourist junket subsidized by the government.
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by EbolaParasite: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
brightalo17:
To you ,you don comment be this na abi

He has a point. The original location is somewhere in Iraq
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by Adamadam: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
SirWere:
I shall not comment!
Why?
Re: Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS by brightalo17: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
EbolaParasite:

He has a point. The original location is somewhere in Iraq
His comment wasn't about the original location either

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.