Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? (1597 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Calebosko(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
What if you propose to her and she say no,will you continue with the relationship?

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Hell no!! What's the essence?
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by RagnarBankz(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Buy a boat.....take her for a ride in ur new boat.......roll to the middle of the river or sea then ASK her again!!!

Is she says NO...........come back alone grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't understand how I'll propose to a girl who is not sure she wants to get married to me. But if in any case it happens then I definitely can't keep dating her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2016
This rarely happens...cos which girl will love to waste her time dating a guy and when proposed,says no!

Then what was the essence of dating him? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Codenister: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:
This rarely happens...cos which girl will love to waste her time dating a guy and when proposed,says no!

It is possible that the guy has been a side bobo all along.
Of which, the guy is dating the babe, but the babe is not dating the guy.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Codenister:

It is possible that the guy has been a side bobo all along.
Of which, the guy is dating the babe, but the babe is not dating the guy.

I dunno for others tho,but personally I am very observative when in a relationship... When I am used as a side chick by a guy I love,I will know!

I am not easily fooled!..
Like I said earlier on,I dunno for others... smiley
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Sexxkillz: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Will you continue pouring water into a cup that is full?

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
depends....
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Calebosko(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2016
SirWere:
depends....
how?what will make u to continue?
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by rockyh(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

My dear it happens cos am a victim but my happiness is that she later realised her actions made me stronger n she latr apologized
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2016
rockyh:
My dear it happens cos am a victim but my happiness is that she later realised her actions made me stronger n she latr apologized

And u took her back right?
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Codenister: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

I dunno for others tho,but personally I am very observative when in a relationship... When I am used as a side chick by a guy I love,I will know!

Hmmm, but those things happen for real.
A friend to my boss dated a lady for two good years, meanwhile the babe was fully married and even had kids for her husband.

And egbon was here forming lover boy.
You need to see as this man was crying when he learnt about it.(a grown up man fah)
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Calebosko:
how?what will make u to continue?
She might have a valid reason for refusal.
Work, degree, family ish, inability to deal with soicetial pressure, u name it..
But I doubt that shit will ever happen to me.
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by SolexxBarry(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
A sensible girl wouldnt even stay in such reltnahip again,but if left to me she will be a side chick
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Bluezy13(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

You are very observant
Good for you
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by slimmdree(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color] grin
RagnarBankz:
Buy a boat.....take her for a ride in ur new boat.......roll to the middle of the river or sea then ASK her again!!!

Is she says NO...........come back alone grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

You are very observant
Good for you

Lol...were u correcting me!
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Codenister:

Hmmm, but those things happen for real.
A friend to my boss dated a lady for two good years, meanwhile the babe was fully married and even had kids for her husband.

And egbon was here forming lover boy.
You need to see as this man was crying when he learnt about it.(a grown up man fah)

Pheeew!.. undecided
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Bluezy13(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

Lol...were u correcting me!

You think so
Well, maybe...
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by refiner(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

You think so

Well, maybe...

Be specific oga... undecided
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Frankraj: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

It happens ooh . Nowadays girls even have more than 40 different boyfriends they date .they date many for money and not for marriage but they don't know that girls time is like a passing clock
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by vchykp(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
I no go propose talk more of her accepting
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by Bluezy13(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

Be specific oga... undecided
I suggested a correction
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by engrMikemd(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Will you continue pouring water into a cup that is full?
I wonder o
Re: If You Propose To Her And She Say No,will You Continue Dating Her? by rockyh(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
refiner:

And u took her back right?
it died henceforth cos my love for her died dat day

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Collected Gift From Suitor / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) / Nigerian IndecentStar, King Tblakshow Off His Beautiful Bootilicious Girls And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.