Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) (1937 Views)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
video of nnamdi kanu swearing to destroy nigeria i love dis man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaMJU_bdbs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by PFRB: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2016
An idle mind is the devils workshop. Go and find work to do.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by jahsharon: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Yes, I support our director. He should destroy Nigeria from Kuje Prisons.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Ahithophels aka afonjas are at it this early morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by pchukwudi: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
It says "THIS VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2017
pchukwudi:
It says "THIS VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST"
d video is okey na

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by Dedetwo(m): 2:50am On Jan 14, 2017
slash112:
video of nnamdi kanu swearing to destroy nigeria i love dis man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIaMJU_bdbs

When did free speech become a treasonable felony?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by azimibraun: 3:08am On Jan 14, 2017
One little distraction that will soon pass. Time and events are always on top speed. Kanu a curse upon the igbo race. A Greek gift to the igbos. He emerged on the scene, by setting up rogue radio broadcasting and suddenly all hard working, law abiding, nation building and evolutional igbos have been seconded to a renegade as the overnight leader and mouthpiece of a nation with some of the brightest minds in the world. Why should I celebrate a Man who chose the easiest notorious way against the hard decent way? It's easy to preach war... I challenge Kanu and his blind supporters to preach peace. The kind that got madiba's south Africa independence. I bet they cant.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2017
i peating the zoo if nammdi kanu come out from prison and day refus to give he biafra somalia wil paradise compar to nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Dedetwo:

Is now free speech to send Igbo's to kill Hausa ba

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by najoke: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2017
azimibraun:
One little distraction that will soon pass. Time and events are always on top speed. Kanu a curse upon the igbo race. A Greek gift to the igbos. He emerged on the scene, by setting up rogue radio broadcasting and suddenly all hard working, law abiding, nation building and evolutional igbos have been seconded to a renegade as the overnight leader and mouthpiece of a nation with some of the brightest minds in the world. Why should I celebrate a Man who chose the easiest notorious way against the hard decent way? It's easy to preach war... I challenge Kanu and his blind supporters to preach peace. The kind that got madiba's south Africa independence. I bet they cant.
Gbam. ..but watch out for those ipod zombie jews to shout Afonja.

Infact ...let me help them. ..Afonja

Now they have nothing to say as they cant comprehend what you wrote above.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by Hyperchi(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2017
azimibraun:
unti fura boys put suya knife for ur head na then u go need to form rambo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hyperchi:

unti fura boys put suya knife for ur head na then u go need to form rambo
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
slash112:
i peating the zoo if nammdi kanu come out from prison and day refus to give he biafra somalia wil paradise compar to nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by BudeYahooCom: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
azimibraun:
[s]One little distraction that will soon pass. Time and events are always on top speed. Kanu a curse upon the igbo race. A Greek gift to the igbos. He emerged on the scene, by setting up rogue radio broadcasting and suddenly all hard working, law abiding, nation building and evolutional igbos have been seconded to a renegade as the overnight leader and mouthpiece of a nation with some of the brightest minds in the world. Why should I celebrate a Man who chose the easiest notorious way against the hard decent way? It's easy to preach war... I challenge Kanu and his blind supporters to preach peace. The kind that got madiba's south Africa independence. I bet they cant.[/s]

More kanu-induced pains to your pro-lugardian zombie skull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by progress69: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
PFRB:
An idle mind is the devils workshop. Go and find work to do.

Lol. Threatening a sovereign nation with war with a rogue station is freedom of speech?

There are too many slow people on NL sha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Freedom2016:
Ahithophels aka afonjas are at it this early morning.
na any body u see, u cal he afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by Vatsyayana: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Dedetwo:

JAMB Question! Let him assemble the rockets from Kuje prison na...Biafrauds!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Swearing To Destroy Nigeria(video) by slash112: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Kuje Prison Did To This Man VIDEO / Drama As UK Police Refuse To Arrest Goodluck Jonathan For Staging Protest / Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.