Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Governors And Publicity Stunts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governors And Publicity Stunts (470 Views)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors And Publicity Stunts by AyamStarch: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
• Ayo Fayose...He is an expert ponmo cutter, his first attempt at Ikere ekiti market got me believing he is a good cook. Lest I forget, he shares everything from his birthday cake, cup of rice, #200, kerosene and even pieces of meat..If you're lucky to see him in your neighborhood just queue up something will definitely be shared.
• Oshiomhole.....When he was campaigning for his stooge Godwin Obaseki, maize and pear sellers recorded their best sales, every nook and cranny where maize and pears are sold was visited..I won't be exaggerating if I say he ate more maize and pears during the campaign than I've done in my lifetime
• Okorocha...Popularly known as Okorowusa by Imolites for his affinity towards the hausas, he traveled to U.S to shake hands with Barack Obama, came back and erected a billboard bigger than the state's budget
•Yahaya Bello...He was said to be in a critical condition in one of the hospitals in Germany after a spiritual attack, since he was back in the country, there's no dull moment with him, he is usually seen distributing flyers or found in the streets of Lokoja controlling traffic(little wonder he is getting darker by the day)
Re: Nigerian Governors And Publicity Stunts by AyamStarch: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Fynestboi..Move the min. to the Permanent site

(1) (Reply)

How IBORI Secure Freedom From UK Prison.... / Dont Conduct Election In The Following State at local government again / Governor Fayose Gets Federal Government’s N8.8b In Paris Loan Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.