Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) (4043 Views)

Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
These wedding cloths are really something else.....

Guys which one of these can you buy for her....

Honorable Mentions
The 60 Bromandments: Bro Code Rules Every Guy Should Live By (Every Guy Must Read That).... You will thank me later
15 Big Lesbian Myths that You Probably Still Believe (Most of you are so wrong about these gurls)
How to Avoid the Friend Zone and Make Her Desire You (New Year is coming, don't just dull)
What Turns a Girl On Sexually and Otherwise (Girls am so sorry to share this secret)

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by Softorgasm(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
I will buy none...

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
I like all

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:
I will buy none...

the first one is cool
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I like all

so can you buy any?
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
lola024:

so can you buy any?
the last is my favourite. Yes, I can buy first and last

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
lola024:
These wedding cloths are really something else.....

Guys which one of these can you buy for her....

Honorable Mentions
The 60 Bromandments: Bro Code Rules Every Guy Should Live By (Every Guy Must Read That).... You will thank me later
15 Big Lesbian Myths that You Probably Still Believe (Most of you are so wrong about these gurls)
How to Avoid the Friend Zone and Make Her Desire You (New Year is coming, don't just dull)
What Turns a Girl On Sexually and Otherwise (Girls am so sorry to share this secret)
Ah these ones get as them be ooo, I'd go with the first one for a private wedding with no cameras cheesy
Looks hot

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by Softorgasm(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
lola024:

the first one is cool
lol the first one is among the worst..
i can manage the last one

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by chimdi101: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Strange indeed
Na wind spoil 2nd one
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Kindly work on your grammar and title. Nothing like 'Most Strangest ' in qualifying a noun

Thanks Prof....... This is media world...... I really needed that sir..... anyways... when an elderly person correct you.... you should obey... I will remove Most....

Thanks
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
lola024:

Thanks Prof....... This is media world...... I really needed that sir..... anyways... when an elderly person correct you.... you should obey... I will remove Most....

Thanks
Weldone ma, and I would remove my post too. .........done!

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Weldone ma, and I would remove my post too. .........done!

how about you check this...click me... don't say no
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by unapapadeycraze: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
click like if you know this op can't be a virgin. na only sex related stuff she sabi post.

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
click like if you know this op can't be a virgin. na only sex related stuff she sabi post.

lolzzzzzzz......
Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by EniHolar(f): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wedding cloths indeed... Not wedding gown grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS) by lola024(f): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
EniHolar:
Wedding cloths indeed... Not wedding gown grin

Lolz.... even you

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! / Sperm After Urinating / 2 Sexy Ladies Seen Dancing And Rocking Each Other Seductively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.