Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (283 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Are you weary, are you languid, are you sore distress'd? "Come to me," says One, "and, coming, be at rest." Has he marks to lead me to him, if he be my Guide? "In his feet and hands are wound-prints, and his side." Is there diadem, as Monarch, that his brow adorns? "Yes, a crown, in very surety, but of thorns." If I find him, if I follow, what his promise here? "Many a sorrow, many a labor, many a tear." If I still hold closely to him, what has he at last? "Sorrow vanquished, labor ended, Jordan passed." If I ask him to receive me, will he say me nay? "Not till earth and not till heaven pass away." Finding, foll'wing, keeping, struggling, is he sure to bless? "Saints, apostles, prophets, martyrs answer yes."
Re: The Love Call by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
What??!!

(1) (Reply)

The Authority / Sdfsdgdfghdfhgh / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Should Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.