Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? (7952 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Wives, What If Hubby Wouldn't Cooperate With You With Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
kulyie:

Dats bull shit,why would a man ask his wife 2 quit her career for total motherhood,dats d height of selfishness i"ve ever heard.i know nigerian men 2 have stupid ego,even wen d ego is not necessary,but it"s sumtin d woman can sit with d husband amicably and iron tins out,she should make him realise how much time,hardwork and effort got her 2 were she is but if d guy insist dat she should stick 2 motherhood,dats den i"ll draw d line,hey u knew wot i was doing b4 i got marid n how much effort it tuk me 2 get dis job,i as a person if i know were am comin from (god 4bid such a man from comming my way) ill file 4 a divorce.wen my kids grow up dey can luk 4 dia fada (if dey like) i"m surprised dat animals like dat still exist shocked angry

i am sure your tone will change when u get to that level.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2009
I won't quit my job for anybody/anything in this world. tongue
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Fhemmmy: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2009
At the right age, you will change your mind.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by brooklyn99: 2:41am On Nov 24, 2009
Nah, i dont think i'd quit my job for my husband. why? cus i'm a man and i dont think i'd be getting hitched to a guy anytime soon, grin
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Fhemmmy: 2:51am On Nov 24, 2009
^^^ yeye
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by TheSeeker(m): 3:26am On Nov 24, 2009
Do you ever sleep?
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Fhemmmy: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2009
Work with computers all day and at home online buying cars, so i am always online oh
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by TheSeeker(m): 4:06am On Nov 24, 2009
OK. I see. I buy bicycles online too, that's why I spend half of the time you spend on the internet
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by koolchicco: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Do you ever sleep?

Beats me to it. grin

Chai, Fhemmy no dey sleep. tongue

TheSeeker:

OK. I see. I buy bicycles online too, that's why I spend half of the time you spend on the internet

Heehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Lacuzy: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
I work with a very known media company i dont think it has to do with the job whether shes a journalist or not. Both of them (hubby n wify should put heads together and organize the way they want their home to be run the children belongs o both of them. If the househelp leaves get another one. I dont think any would want his wify to be a liability in this age. Most jobs are time taking even if they are not the traffic is enough to keep you away from home too. Moreover journalism is lyk marketing too so they should both sort themselves out, the hubby can also assist in home keeping.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Eaglebabe: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
l go hard.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by tallgal(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
No. I' have the right to something for myself. That reeks of a control freak to me.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by Esoheolotu(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2010
I would if and only if he provides me with an alternative source of income that is entirely mine and entirely controlled by me. I dont want my kids to groe up without me at the same time i dont want to be totally dependent on my husband. So,
Re: Would You Quit Your Job If Hubby Insists? by jumie(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2010
Esoheolotu:

I would if and only if he provides me with an alternative source of income that is entirely mine and entirely controlled by me. I dont want my kids to groe up without me at the same time i dont want to be totally dependent on my husband. So,

I totally agree with you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / My Experience With My Pervert Neighbour / Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.